Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,122 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Married Men, How Did You Know She Is The One? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Men, How Did You Know She Is The One? (1248 Views)

Men! How Do You Want Your Future Wife? / Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? / 13 Clear Signs To Know She Enjoys Having Sex With You. (nauthy Friday 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Men, How Did You Know She Is The One? by Anfieldboss: 1:04pm On Jun 11, 2018
Married men in the house please help a brother out. What were the things you saw that convinced you she is the one.

Is love enough? Are there other key things I should look out for?

Your matured advise would be appreciated.
Re: Married Men, How Did You Know She Is The One? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:11pm On Jun 11, 2018
if within your own mind you are doubting that she is the one, then chances are she isnt. when that womasn come your way, you will know WITHOUT A SHADOW OF DOUBT that you want to spend the rest of your natural life with this babe.

no two men are the same so what may be necessary for you to feel/understand that she is THE ONE, might not be the same for others....only your own heart/mind will tell you that.

1 Like

Re: Married Men, How Did You Know She Is The One? by Anfieldboss: 1:20pm On Jun 11, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
if within your own mind you are doubting that she is the one, then chances are she isnt. when that womasn come your way, you will know WITHOUT A SHADOW OF DOUBT that you want to spend the rest of your natural life with this babe.

no two men are the same so what may be necessary for you to feel/understand that she is THE ONE, might not be the same for others....only your own heart/mind will tell you that.

I'm not having doubts per se. Lets just say I'm scared if I will really be happy with her. I sometimes get overwhelmed by her weakness and I keep asking myself if I can really manage that for the rest of my life.
Re: Married Men, How Did You Know She Is The One? by Headlesschicken(m): 1:27pm On Jun 11, 2018
undecided You just know...
Re: Married Men, How Did You Know She Is The One? by Anfieldboss: 1:34pm On Jun 11, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided You just know...

Hmmm
Re: Married Men, How Did You Know She Is The One? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:34pm On Jun 11, 2018
Anfieldboss:

I'm not having doubts per se. Lets just say I'm scared if I will really be happy with her. I sometimes get overwhelmed by her weakness and I keep asking myself if I can really manage that for the rest of my life.

you should talk to her and find out more about the babe's character and weaknesses, but right there with the above you wrote, you seem already in doubt.

the important question you should ask yourself IS: why do you even want to marry that person AND why shouldnt you?
Re: Married Men, How Did You Know She Is The One? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 11, 2018
You don’t have to know, just enter street marry any girl you see, if the marriage nor work, divorce her and enter street again. Dem borku for street
Re: Married Men, How Did You Know She Is The One? by seunpas: 1:58pm On Jun 11, 2018
At times we don't even know, just pray and go for the one that listen, hardworking, neat and God fearing. In case you discover other things later which will definitely come that you don't like, work on her and thank me later. No one is perfect.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men, How Did You Know She Is The One? by ojay2053(m): 2:41pm On Jun 11, 2018
Mine has to do with the connection and the chemistry we had from onset. Every other thing aligned perfectly. We even had to put up fights from both sides to know if we are for real,did and made it through. Tried pulling out cos it seem so real without much drama, but here i am deep down in love with the woman of my dream.

When you find her don't rush just allow it flow to know if it's yours or not.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men, How Did You Know She Is The One? by Bluezy13(m): 5:41pm On Jun 11, 2018
stupidity:
You don’t have to know, just enter street marry any girl you see, if the marriage nor work, divorce her and enter street again. Dem borku for street

Hehehe...
Re: Married Men, How Did You Know She Is The One? by Bluezy13(m): 5:42pm On Jun 11, 2018
Anfieldboss:

That's doubt, my dear.
Re: Married Men, How Did You Know She Is The One? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 11, 2018
Anfieldboss:

No one is perfect guy. Just weight the weakness & her strength... If u can deal with it don't let her go but if not say goodbye to Hollywood.

1 Like

Re: Married Men, How Did You Know She Is The One? by Anfieldboss: 12:03pm On Aug 02, 2018
She is not the one angry
Re: Married Men, How Did You Know She Is The One? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 02, 2018
Anfieldboss:
She is not the one angry
grin grin grin
Wow! How did you arrive at this conclusion? I hope it's not because of all these guys above? If you need serious professional answers to serious questions like this, I'd suggest you get familiar with Quora.
Re: Married Men, How Did You Know She Is The One? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
Anfieldboss:
She is not the one angry
sorry I had to ask, by why?
Re: Married Men, How Did You Know She Is The One? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
Anfieldboss:
She is not the one angry
sorry I had to ask, but why?
Re: Married Men, How Did You Know She Is The One? by Anfieldboss: 12:52pm On Aug 02, 2018
elyna:
sorry I had to ask, but why?

we are no more together
Re: Married Men, How Did You Know She Is The One? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2018
Anfieldboss:

we are no more together
wow so sorry about that , look at the bright side it shows she wasn't the one, keep searching .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Disease Could Be Transmitted Via Kissing? / If You Were To Tell Us The Saddest Day Of Your Life / Women Should Double Date To Get More Money – Nigerian Lady Advises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.