Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Rochas Okorocha & Wife Receive Their Grandchild In Imo From The US. Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha & Wife Receive Their Grandchild In Imo From The US. Pics (40191 Views)

LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu / Rochas Okorocha, Wife, To Forfeit Assets To Nigerian Government – EFCC / EFCC Denies Arresting Okorocha, Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Wife Receive Their Grandchild In Imo From The US. Pics by zombieHUNTER: 3:53pm On Jun 11, 2018
Keep chopping the Nigerian money

Nothing do you

Nigerians are fools anyways
Re: Rochas Okorocha & Wife Receive Their Grandchild In Imo From The US. Pics by Celestyn8213: 3:54pm On Jun 11, 2018
Mr iberiberism grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha & Wife Receive Their Grandchild In Imo From The US. Pics by kikake: 3:54pm On Jun 11, 2018
Mcanie:
Grandson Born in US and he is a governor in Imo state, which goes to show how much he believes in Nigeria's tomorrow. BMC take over.

Okorocha's state's university teaching hospital in Orlu has hardly any motorable road leading to the hospital since 2012; he has not visited there since 2012. Okorocha has beef, malice against a few persons from the area - that's all.
Re: Rochas Okorocha & Wife Receive Their Grandchild In Imo From The US. Pics by mokt(m): 3:56pm On Jun 11, 2018
ANYONE IN THIS COUNTRY THAT STILL SUPPORTS , LIVES AND DIES FOR ANY POLITICIAN WILL NEVER DIE WELL. AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Wife Receive Their Grandchild In Imo From The US. Pics by package7(m): 4:02pm On Jun 11, 2018
Okorocha imo state as personal business.
Re: Rochas Okorocha & Wife Receive Their Grandchild In Imo From The US. Pics by papoose321: 4:14pm On Jun 11, 2018
The next governor of iberibe land
Re: Rochas Okorocha & Wife Receive Their Grandchild In Imo From The US. Pics by babeosisi: 4:15pm On Jun 11, 2018
Xplenchis:
The simple truth is that for the past 7year the 27general hospital in the LGAs has been shut down to build new ones...
So IMO has only FMC and the primary health centres to take care of its health challenges..
My pple since 7yrs, the hospitals are still not completed.. angry angry

and his daughter went to the USA to do something my late grandmother (peace be unto her) was capable of helping her do in the village

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Wife Receive Their Grandchild In Imo From The US. Pics by lilyheaven: 4:17pm On Jun 11, 2018
No hospital in IMO state to deliver that child.
Congrats to baby and mother.
Re: Rochas Okorocha & Wife Receive Their Grandchild In Imo From The US. Pics by Vmaqween(f): 4:32pm On Jun 11, 2018
Abjay97:
Why was the child born in USA.. why not Nigeria? Because you want him to be USA citizen abi?
This Governor is forming 9ja Patriotism, when it is obviously lacking in his own family..

Show me a top Nigerian politician who has NEVER been to the USA and dm me your account details..

Show me a top American politician who visited Nigeria just to give birth and dm me his name..

Weep for this Scam
Baba e no dey,
but you can still bless your girl
Re: Rochas Okorocha & Wife Receive Their Grandchild In Imo From The US. Pics by Follygunners: 5:10pm On Jun 11, 2018
theoldpretender:

You are right of course...but ARE YOU READY TO PAY AMERICAN FEES,AMERICAN INSURANCE PREMIUMS AND AMERICAN STYLE TAXES to get the same level of health care here in Nigeria?

The oilmoney we earn cannot provide adequate care for Nigerians....so it is either you pay $15000 for caesarean....or we take IMF loans to build good hospitals.

Really? Should I be surprised? Did you just write this comment?

I got no comments for you. Keep wallowing the ocean of your ignorance. Good day!
Re: Rochas Okorocha & Wife Receive Their Grandchild In Imo From The US. Pics by clemco33(m): 5:32pm On Jun 11, 2018
oya anoint him now
Re: Rochas Okorocha & Wife Receive Their Grandchild In Imo From The US. Pics by NaGod001: 6:33pm On Jun 11, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Rochas Okorocha & Wife Receive Their Grandchild In Imo From The US. Pics by theoldpretender(m): 6:39pm On Jun 11, 2018
Follygunners:

Really? Should I be surprised? Did you just write this comment?

I got no comments for you. Keep wallowing the ocean of your ignorance. Good day!

While I think corruption is a major cause, thing is, good health care costs money.

I am ready to bash the govt for not doing its job, but we cannot pay 2bn dollars and expect to get first world health care.

We need far more than that, so either we earn more money, or we keep on taking IMF loans
Re: Rochas Okorocha & Wife Receive Their Grandchild In Imo From The US. Pics by castrol180(m): 8:12pm On Jun 11, 2018
See the useless guy flat head...stashing and laundering Imo state money.
Re: Rochas Okorocha & Wife Receive Their Grandchild In Imo From The US. Pics by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 11, 2018
This is Nigerian politicians that always promising electorates first class hospitals, education, first class roads and manner of lies(infrastructures). Why is Rochas's baby not delivered in first class hospitals in Nigeria and Imo?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Military Generals Are Hiding Away In Yola, Deceiving The President - Idris Ahmed / We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu / Sani Yekini Is Dead! Aisha Buhari's Protocol Officer Dies Of Diabetes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.