Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,406 members, 7,822,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Richard Maduka: How SARS Harassed & Labelled Me A 'Yahoo Boy' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richard Maduka: How SARS Harassed & Labelled Me A 'Yahoo Boy' (28149 Views)

Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle / Obafemi Hamzat Shares How SARS Harassed Him / Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Maduka: How SARS Harassed & Labelled Me A 'Yahoo Boy' by lovethchioma(f): 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2018
Can't something be done about this people? I'm really tired of hearing the awful things been perpetuated by these so called uniform men.
By the way what is really their job?

Can't we be safe in this country for crying out loud..
Re: Richard Maduka: How SARS Harassed & Labelled Me A 'Yahoo Boy' by awoofawoo: 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2018
tokrizy:
Na to start to kill all dis SARS dem self..because the way dey operate as if they re thieves trying to rob u off ur tinz..mine was at BERGER.the way d guys jst take block me eh my mind jst fly i was fvcking scared till they brought their ID CARD...

WTF!!!why SARS go dey wear ANKARA native cloth...this country is rubbish..

Those guys are legalized armed robbers simple

1 Like

Re: Richard Maduka: How SARS Harassed & Labelled Me A 'Yahoo Boy' by okerekeikpo: 7:35pm On Jun 11, 2018
In as much as me and this Uche Nnanna are from Umuye Ihechiowa pls tell ur husband to cut his hair
Re: Richard Maduka: How SARS Harassed & Labelled Me A 'Yahoo Boy' by greatman247(m): 7:38pm On Jun 11, 2018
Bastard Sars
Re: Richard Maduka: How SARS Harassed & Labelled Me A 'Yahoo Boy' by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 11, 2018
To end SARS, do not vote for Buhari. In the 80s it was WAI Brigade, today it is SARS.

A leopard can not change it's skin.

They use fear and intimidation as weapon of control.

They run from robbers but intimidate civilians.

Buhari is your problems not SARS. They are the slaves, slay the master and the sheep scatters.

3 Likes

Re: Richard Maduka: How SARS Harassed & Labelled Me A 'Yahoo Boy' by ipobarecriminals: 8:01pm On Jun 11, 2018
embarassed embarassed shocked sad angry angry sad make i kukuma dey lif my phone at home dey carry Nokia torchlight up/down.Nah to dey store name like iya mufu eleja.Baba kabiru kafinta.Chinedu gala ,Rose oni pata etc and dtop my car for bettle.

1 Like

Re: Richard Maduka: How SARS Harassed & Labelled Me A 'Yahoo Boy' by kingsley18(m): 8:02pm On Jun 11, 2018
Good evening fam �

Do you know that it won't take you more than a minute to VIEW, LIKE AND COMMENT on my INDOMIE TV COMMERICAL ENTRY.. Why not help a brother WIN THIS PRICE?��‍♂�

Use the link below to VIEW AND LIKE MY VIDEO then SCROLL DOWN THE YOUTUBE PAGE TO GET TO THE COMMENT SECTION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3unHDHHE_Y

IF YOU HAVE DONE THIS already, YOU KNOW YOU'RE THE BEST�... THANKS A BUNCH����..,
Re: Richard Maduka: How SARS Harassed & Labelled Me A 'Yahoo Boy' by legba1(m): 8:04pm On Jun 11, 2018
Its certain some peeps at the top are def ripping rewards from SARS ilegalities... Ii expect by now some measure of restructuring as regards SARS matter.

1 Like

Re: Richard Maduka: How SARS Harassed & Labelled Me A 'Yahoo Boy' by jaxxy(m): 8:12pm On Jun 11, 2018
If this story is true then sars have reduced themselves to mere extortionists. Quite shameful and a disgrace to the police force
Re: Richard Maduka: How SARS Harassed & Labelled Me A 'Yahoo Boy' by iswallker(m): 8:16pm On Jun 11, 2018
Your English is whack self....

Next..

kiss
Re: Richard Maduka: How SARS Harassed & Labelled Me A 'Yahoo Boy' by smith666999(m): 8:35pm On Jun 11, 2018
i used to think this small girl is Albino
Re: Richard Maduka: How SARS Harassed & Labelled Me A 'Yahoo Boy' by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 11, 2018
Don't give excuses for nonsense, SARS has outlived it's usefulness and should be reformed or scrapped.
DIYhackers:
SARZ goes for people that looks like yahoo boy. Your outfit, hair style etc are factors. Look responsible guys and for SARZ hopefully they halt the stop and search as ordered

Check my signature to learn blogging

1 Like

Re: Richard Maduka: How SARS Harassed & Labelled Me A 'Yahoo Boy' by Clue147: 9:12pm On Jun 11, 2018
DIYhackers:
SARZ goes for people that looks like yahoo boy. Your outfit, hair style etc are factors. Look responsible guys and for SARZ hopefully they halt the stop and search as ordered

U sound lame ,y av de not arrested ur sport minister,because of his look?
Re: Richard Maduka: How SARS Harassed & Labelled Me A 'Yahoo Boy' by DIYhackers: 9:20pm On Jun 11, 2018
Clue147:

U sound lame ,y av de not arrested ur sport minister,because of his look?
shut up niggah, make sense with your comment yahoo boy like you
Re: Richard Maduka: How SARS Harassed & Labelled Me A 'Yahoo Boy' by lonlytroy(m): 9:56pm On Jun 11, 2018
How long will Nigerians bear and act like dummy to the havoc Sars is committing,
why cant we all live in peace for God's sake
Re: Richard Maduka: How SARS Harassed & Labelled Me A 'Yahoo Boy' by odinga1of: 10:19pm On Jun 11, 2018
DIYhackers:

Bro stop saying trash, for Pete's sake you are a marketer or a business personnel................. with this your comment nobody will love to learn blogging from you.

Come to Ughelli, Sapele, Udu SARS are hustling too, some bought IPhone and Laptop that they want to hustle too.......
So hairstyle is now a yardstick to be labelled a fraudster? Come to Port Harcourt SARS are doing dirty job........

In Conclusion SARS intimidation, humiliation and collect of money from Fraudsters and Non Fraudsters is more damaging than what boys are doing

#endSARS is the best bet.
Re: Richard Maduka: How SARS Harassed & Labelled Me A 'Yahoo Boy' by InvertedHammer: 1:32am On Jun 12, 2018
DIYhackers:

I was at a car wash when a black RX350 and a silver Toyota Camry 2012 body style pulled in to wash their cars. Both had Abuja license plates. I counted a total of 9 guys dressed in black T-shirts and blue jeans that came out from both cars wearing fake/faded gold chains, watches, ear-rings while some had braids. They were muttering something about #fvck SARS otherwise very boisterous. By mere looking at them, they fit the profile of "food is ready" for SARS. Appearance matters a lot and Law enforcement officers all over the world rely on appearance for profiling. Come to think of it, there are reasons why people dress in a certain way. Some fellas like to talk about human rights, USA, and all that forgetting that it is the same USA where the cops are using blacks for target practice.

There is a very wide margin between other criminals and intelligent criminals. Wannabe criminals are the worst.

/
Re: Richard Maduka: How SARS Harassed & Labelled Me A 'Yahoo Boy' by Sirmuel1(m): 6:58am On Jun 12, 2018
PrecisionFx:

The SARS section of the police force is 50 times worse than other police sections. SARS IS EVIL.

who is SARS? Who is Police? Bro they are all the same
Re: Richard Maduka: How SARS Harassed & Labelled Me A 'Yahoo Boy' by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 12, 2018
Sirmuel1:

who is SARS? Who is Police? Bro they are all the same

SARS is a special squad of the Nigerian police force, There are many different branches of the NPF with varying duties.
Re: Richard Maduka: How SARS Harassed & Labelled Me A 'Yahoo Boy' by Auxtin85(m): 9:37am On Jun 12, 2018
Re: Richard Maduka: How SARS Harassed & Labelled Me A 'Yahoo Boy' by Auxtin85(m): 9:38am On Jun 12, 2018
DIYhackers:

If dressing and hairstyle is a yardstick for measuring who is a yahoo boy that means all Americans are fraudsters. Don't worry you will get a taste of it soon then you will know how humiliating it is to be harassed by these certified criminals.
Re: Richard Maduka: How SARS Harassed & Labelled Me A 'Yahoo Boy' by JULI3BAE: 10:02am On Jun 12, 2018
that's not it anymore o,once person fyn small gbagan SARS don name am yahoo
DIYhackers:

Re: Richard Maduka: How SARS Harassed & Labelled Me A 'Yahoo Boy' by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 12, 2018
DIYhackers:

haba Bros! Did you go to school at all?is their any law in Nigeria that stipulates how you one must be dressed?
Re: Richard Maduka: How SARS Harassed & Labelled Me A 'Yahoo Boy' by Sirmuel1(m): 8:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
PrecisionFx:

SARS is a special squad of the Nigerian police force, There are many different branches of the NPF with varying duties.

they all reason alike. That's my point
Re: Richard Maduka: How SARS Harassed & Labelled Me A 'Yahoo Boy' by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 12, 2018
Sirmuel1:

they all reason alike. That's my point

Yes they reason alike.
but SARS is far worse.
Re: Richard Maduka: How SARS Harassed & Labelled Me A 'Yahoo Boy' by Clue147: 11:08am On Jun 26, 2019
DIYhackers:
shut up niggah, make sense with your comment yahoo boy like you
bastard,ritualist
Re: Richard Maduka: How SARS Harassed & Labelled Me A 'Yahoo Boy' by Modecaih: 7:06pm On Oct 14, 2020
#EndSars #Endpolicebrutality

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’ll Never Regret Loving You – Tonto Dikeh Pens Emotional Note / Lizzy Anjorin: Don't Leave Your Hubby If He Sleeps With Your Friend Or Househelp / Banky W Thanks Basketmouth For Being There Through His Cancer Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.