Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors (51613 Views)

Lady Turns Super Eagles Jersey In Bum Shorts, Rocks It In New Photos / Foreigners Wearing Super Eagles' Jersey Proudly After It Sold Out / Football Fans Queue To Buy Super Eagles' Jersey In London. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors by tragergeorge(m): 9:20pm On Jun 11, 2018
stevedre:

I chose to disagree abit because I feel it depends on the coaches strategy.
A good example is David Alaba who plays left full back for Beyern Munich but plays outside attacking left for his national team Austria, think I would have agreed if we have a better option at the moment. A Hamed Musa and Victor Moses combination from right won't be bad idea but I bet the eagles will pay for being too offensive and that possition will leak more than basket if a quality opponent opperates from there.
moses is better than that guy playing right back,any strategy d coach wan use,musa and moses for that wing better pass moses and that guy, even d holding mid field sef ,, Mikel and DAT Leicester guy wetin be e name sef,better pass Mikel and onazi ,I rather play ndidi and Mikel then play etobo behind d front 3 of iwobi odion musa ,make moses d right back,he can cause d damage from right back, leave alaba matter i de talk of super eagles,where alaba and e Austria de
Re: Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors by Tonimordred(m): 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2018
Whr is dis keke registered to cos evry state has dia logo
Re: Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors by Bullhari007(m): 9:40pm On Jun 11, 2018
be like say super eagles are going there for fashion parade
Re: Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors by maryalloy(f): 9:56pm On Jun 11, 2018
e make sence no be small
Re: Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors by bamasite(m): 10:19pm On Jun 11, 2018
Nice concept
Re: Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 11, 2018
Fly eagles fly to the finals
Re: Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors by eliash: 10:52pm On Jun 11, 2018
LazyNairalander:
mtchewwwww!
abegi see my signature
ur signature is what I refer to as story for d god's
Re: Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors by TDonald: 11:14pm On Jun 11, 2018
OChimex:
Lazy Nairaland handlers. Search the net there is this Psychic Eagle called Farah that is trending now, predicting matches in world cup. She predicted Croatia gonna win Nigeria. lol

So you need a Psychic eagle to tell you that Nigeria won't win one single match at the world cup angry

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors by Ifunanya327(f): 12:00am On Jun 12, 2018
It's not painted. That's a sticker
Re: Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors by oismail(m): 5:22am On Jun 12, 2018
Not a paint
Re: Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors by srclark: 6:08am On Jun 12, 2018
Football is the only thing that unites this country but all the politicians do is divide this country our God will judge them we have come this far nothing will separate or divide this country .#SUPEREAGLESISNOTAKUKURUKU#
Re: Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors by LazyNairalander(m): 9:13am On Jun 12, 2018
eliash:
ur signature is what I refer to as story for d god's
Ok!
if you know you know and who no go no go know. Lol
Re: Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors by eliash: 9:46am On Jun 12, 2018
LazyNairalander:

Ok!
if you know you know and who no go no go know. Lol
ok I want to know
Re: Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors by LazyNairalander(m): 9:53am On Jun 12, 2018
eliash:
ok I want to know
Contact me via signature
Re: Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors by Psoul(m): 11:21am On Jun 12, 2018
RexTramadol1:
That you bleach doesn't mean you're enlightened

That you have well pimped keke doesn't mean you'll make more than enough a day

That Super Eagles have a fine jersey doesn't guarantee fine outing at the mundial.

Unpatriotic Nigerian. You must be high on expired tramadol just as ur monika said.
Re: Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors by RexTramadol1: 11:33am On Jun 12, 2018
Psoul:

Unpatriotic Nigerian. You must be high on expired tramadol just as ur monika said.

grin gringrin grin
Re: Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors by eliash: 11:41am On Jun 12, 2018
LazyNairalander:

Contact me via signature
oga d site na Illuminati site make u nor fit post m for here
Re: Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors by LazyNairalander(m): 11:46am On Jun 12, 2018
eliash:
oga d site na Illuminati site make u nor fit post m for here
funny you!
And you think illuminating site aren't posted here?
Re: Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors by eliash: 11:52am On Jun 12, 2018
LazyNairalander:

funny you!
And you think illuminating site aren't posted here?
hmm
OK but it's Nigeria we are living in and local street dis days is becoming very common..and for security reasons me taking your Whatsapp number from a website is not safe..
Re: Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors by Psoul(m): 12:50pm On Jun 12, 2018
RexTramadol1:

grin gringrin grin

These teeth u are shining ehhnn.
Re: Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors by stevedre: 2:56pm On Jun 12, 2018
tragergeorge:
moses is better than that guy playing right back,any strategy d coach wan use,musa and moses for that wing better pass moses and that guy, even d holding mid field sef ,, Mikel and DAT Leicester guy wetin be e name sef,better pass Mikel and onazi ,I rather play ndidi and Mikel then play etobo behind d front 3 of iwobi odion musa ,make moses d right back,he can cause d damage from right back, leave alaba matter i de talk of super eagles,where alaba and e Austria de

Alaba was an example. Moses defensively no too good oo. That right wing go definitely expose the remaining back 3. Musa n Moses combination go work only if we play 3-4-3 or 3-5-2 formation.
Ndidi n Mikel na better option any time but Onazi na assistant Captain, I just hope the coach no go use past glory play Onazi now that his form is not on the high side.
Austria go beat this current super eagles hands down if I judge them by thier recent friendly matches. When the world cup start we go know if they avoided injury or them just go do modelling for Russia.
Re: Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors by LazyNairalander(m): 1:59pm On Jun 13, 2018
eliash:
hmm
OK but it's Nigeria we are living in and local street dis days is becoming very common..and for security reasons me taking your Whatsapp number from a website is not safe..

Keep those write up for the law enforcement agencies I don't need it. Thanks
money is all I wanna make.
Re: Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors by tragergeorge(m): 5:51pm On Jun 22, 2018
stevedre:

Alaba was an example. Moses defensively no too good oo. That right wing go definitely expose the remaining back 3. Musa n Moses combination go work only if we play 3-4-3 or 3-5-2 formation.
Ndidi n Mikel na better option any time but Onazi na assistant Captain, I just hope the coach no go use past glory play Onazi now that his form is not on the high side.
Austria go beat this current super eagles hands down if I judge them by thier recent friendly matches. When the world cup start we go know if they avoided injury or them just go do modelling for Russia.
you de watch d match so?
Re: Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors by tragergeorge(m): 5:54pm On Jun 22, 2018
stevedre:

I chose to disagree abit because I feel it depends on the coaches strategy.
A good example is David Alaba who plays left full back for Beyern Munich but plays outside attacking left for his national team Austria, think I would have agreed if we have a better option at the moment. A Hamed Musa and Victor Moses combination from right won't be bad idea but I bet the eagles will pay for being too offensive and that possition will leak more than basket if a quality opponent opperates from there.
how e com b
Re: Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors by stevedre: 3:50am On Jun 24, 2018
tragergeorge:
how e com b

E be as e get oo. grin.... At least we both agreed the attack of Musa n Moses would be lethal but my fear was the defence afterwards, guess super eagles proved me Wong.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors by stevedre: 3:54am On Jun 24, 2018
tragergeorge:
you de watch d match so?

Yes oooo. My formation work wella. See my indepth analysis na, super eagles coach copy my write then apply am for the match against Iceland grin... Abeg I deserve some accolades cool

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors by stevedre: 9:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
tragergeorge:
how e com b

Tell me something, what's your take on the match today?
Re: Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors by tragergeorge(m): 9:35pm On Jun 26, 2018
stevedre:

Tell me something, what's your take on the match today?
they fought,the smartness of Argentine players won the game....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 / Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup / Baba Sule Ended Up Cleaning Boots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.