Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,329 members, 7,954,332 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:49 PM

Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! (13189 Views)

See what leads some Married men and Women into Extramarital Affairs / Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? / Leaked Extramarital Affairs - 5 Warnings For The Married! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by KanwuliaExtra: 5:45pm On Jun 14, 2018
crackhaus:

Why won't you..
Take a look at those jugs. cheesy

Selling point!

So you have been looking too? wink
Very pleasurable I swear.
Toooooo sweeeeet!

*all those small-small boys sending me email requests go taya ke*
Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by bukatyne(f): 7:01pm On Jun 14, 2018
crackhaus:

This is still a vague response.
How exactly will a man have to commit adultery by marrying more wives?

I think I understand where you're heading to, but I need you to type it yourself so we can then make the conversation about your thought process.

In a court of law and in the sphere of logic, silence cannot be proven to be consent.

In the court of personal opinion and within the sphere of emotions, then you would be right to see it as consent.

That said, the burden of proof rests on me as the one whose silence can be explained by no one else except me. grin

Na real you know where I am heading to:

To marry another spouse, you need to cross the boundary of allowed emotional and physical intimacy to do so.

In a court of law, you would be an accomplice if you do not report a crime to the authorities.

4 Likes

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by armyofone(m): 8:29pm On Jun 14, 2018
grin grin grin grin
KanwuliaExtra:

Toooooo sweeeeet!

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by KanwuliaExtra: 8:49pm On Jun 14, 2018
armyofone:
grin grin grin grin

No wonder he has been “lashing” at me.
Habaaaaaaaa. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by bukatyne(f): 11:28pm On Jun 14, 2018
Mindfulness:

We have always found common ground despite your inclination for conservatism and my inclination for liberalism. wink kiss

Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

Will say I am liberal conservationist cheesy

How are you and family? kiss
Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by okwabayi(m): 1:05am On Jun 15, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

A man ke?
Oh no!
I love my body as a woman.
Marriage is too overrated.
Definitely not for me. grin
Very boring and FAKE! kiss
Kanwu-baby. My sexy mucheche.
Will you bless my night with n-udes?
Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by crackhaus: 6:58am On Jun 15, 2018
bukatyne:

Na real you know where I am heading to:

To marry another spouse, you need to cross the boundary of allowed emotional and physical intimacy to do so.

In a court of law, you would be an accomplice if you do not report a crime to the authorities.

Now we are there finally cheesy
I knew you were heading towards sex, now let's have that conversation about your thought process.

Barring the emotional aspect in your sentence as that does not constitute adultery, please let me know why you're of the opinion that a man who is about to marry a second wife NEEDS to be physically intimate with that woman before the marriage rites are conducted.

Your choice of the verb 'needs' is also very interesting, it reveals your thinking to be conclusive... problem is, this conclusion is based on nothing else but on what you feel, no evidence to back it up.
How do you think Muslims acquire more wives? Let's continue with your response to this..and again I already have an idea where you will try heading to next.

Lol! Bukatyne, reporting any crime to the authorities is possible only if I saw the crime being committed.
What we and the 'court' are dealing with here is what I THINK, as in my opinion about the crime (assuming adultery was even a crime) which I have told you now I never supported even in silence. There is and was no SEEING involved either in first person, third person, or dream world person.

2 Likes

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by crackhaus: 7:32am On Jun 15, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Toooooo sweeeeet!

I had to go see what someone was referring to when she made a comment regarding your profile photo...just curiosity, not much else.

Shey na you taste am yourself to know whether e sweet ke. grin
Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by crackhaus: 8:04am On Jun 15, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

No wonder he has been “lashing” at me.
Habaaaaaaaa. cheesy
Tehehehehehe grin

I only lashed at you because of your 'lessons' on the opening page, still horseshît by the way.

As for your jugs, of course they're nice to look at.. But I'm not getting any vibes from em' enough to make me want to lash at you or bury my face deep in it, depending on what you think I'm thinking. grin
I'm too proud, or perhaps I'm just civilized. gringrin

4 Likes

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by UjuJoan2: 8:18am On Jun 15, 2018
This crackhaus can argue for Africa. Even when he's making absolutely no sense whatsoever! lipsrsealed

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 15, 2018
crackhaus:

This is totally irrelevant to the story, as there has been no report anywhere on the internet or on bush radio where it was claimed that the man is taking it out on the kids or that he loves them any less as a result of this unfortunate incident.

That said, you still have no authority to decide how any man should react when faced with such betrayal from a whoré of a wife.
That you can swallow it all, take it in your stride and be full of love to not just one of the bunch but ALL the bastàrd children if it had happened to you, does not make your admirable BALLS a standard for determining who qualifies as a man/father.

You said it all bro. That guy is a confirmed weakling of a man for making that post. Why will I ever be happy raising someone else's kids? Arrant nonsense angry

1 Like

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 15, 2018
bukatyne:

Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

Will say I am liberal conservationist cheesy

How are you and family? kiss

We are good, hope you and your are too? smiley kiss
Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by crackhaus: 11:44am On Jun 15, 2018
UjuJoan2:
This crackhaus can argue for Africa. Even when he's making absolutely no sense whatsoever! lipsrsealed
... you are only entitled to an informed opinion, you are not entitled to ignorance - Harlan Ellison

2 Likes

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 15, 2018
crackhaus:

... you are only entitled to an informed opinion, you are not entitled to ignorance - Harlan Ellison

Says the one who has just made an uninformed comment on another thread. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by crackhaus: 12:03pm On Jun 15, 2018
Mindfulness:

Says the one who has just made an uninformed comment on another thread. grin
Ahh of course, the thread where Dana Loech crucified your Chimanmanda with just one sentence. cheesy

I can't wait to see how Chimanmanda will respond to her, since she's always responding to every non-issue instead of facing the real issues plagued by women.

Holding doors for women is now gender inequality cheesy cheesy
Chai..

2 Likes

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by Prognose: 1:19pm On Jun 15, 2018
Well, make I sha mark present.
Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 15, 2018
crackhaus:

Ahh of course, the thread where Dana Loech crucified your Chimanmanda with just one sentence. cheesy

I can't wait to see how Chimanmanda will respond to her, since she's always responding to every non-issue instead of facing the real issues plagued by women.

Holding doors for women is now gender inequality cheesy cheesy
Chai..

Really? Where did she say it? Definitely not on the Today Show. grin
Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by crackhaus: 4:54pm On Jun 15, 2018
Mindfulness:

Really? Where did she say it? Definitely not on the Today Show. grin
Nope it was on the mindfulness-understands-context show. grin
Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by KanwuliaExtra: 4:55pm On Jun 15, 2018
crackhaus:

I had to go see what someone was referring to when she made a comment regarding your profile photo...just curiosity, not much else.

Shey na you taste am yourself to know whether e sweet ke. grin

Glad to have 'sparked' some curiosity.
Those who have tasted 'em. . . know they are sweeter than 'most' if not the 'sweetest'! cool

crackhaus:

Tehehehehehe grin

I only lashed at you because of your 'lessons' on the opening page, still horseshît by the way.

As for your jugs, of course they're nice to look at.. But I'm not getting any vibes from em' enough to make me want to lash at you or bury my face deep in it, depending on what you think I'm thinking. grin
I'm too proud, or perhaps I'm just civilized. gringrin

Still don't get your problems with my 'horseshyte' lessons.
You went off on a tangent as usual to bring in your 'personal 'convictions'.
The lessons to be learned are specific to the subject matter discussed.
If a woman must have extra-marital affairs, she must not allow such to interfere with her family life.
Whether she decides to be faithful or not is not the issue.

3 Likes

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by crackhaus: 5:36pm On Jun 15, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Glad to have 'sparked' some curiosity.
Those who have tasted 'em. . . know they are sweeter than 'most' if not the 'sweetest'! cool

Still don't get your problems with my 'horseshyte' lessons.
You went off on a tangent as usual to bring in your 'personal 'convictions'.
The lessons to be learned are specific to the subject matter discussed.
If a woman must have extra-marital affairs, she must not allow such to interfere with her family life.
Whether she decides to be faithful or not is not the issue.

Yeah that was my 'problem' with the lessons, it makes it okay to want to have an extramarital affair in the first place.. It is counterintuitive.
This is not a personal conviction, but a universal one held by anyone who understands consequence.

Again, no problem with you on a personal level either.

2 Likes

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by KanwuliaExtra: 5:49pm On Jun 15, 2018
crackhaus:

Yeah that was my 'problem' with the lessons, it makes it okay to want to have an extramarital affair in the first place.. It is counterintuitive.
This is not a personal conviction, but a universal one held by anyone who understands consequence. Again, no problem with you on a personal level either.

Ain't nothing universal about human beings.
Or we would all have the same beliefs or moral compasses. wink
When it comes to 'relationships'. . . .only those involved can determine the consequences.
As you can see in this case. . . the woman is ALIVE and WELL.
WE can only 'speculate'.

We are yet to determine the consequences. THE HUSBAND or CHILDREN have not tuned in yet. wink
So wetin be 'awa' own for inside? grin

4 Likes

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by crackhaus: 6:13pm On Jun 15, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Ain't nothing universal about human beings.
Or we would all have the same beliefs or moral compasses. wink

When it comes to 'relationships'. . . .only those involved can determine the consequences.
As you can see in this case. . . the woman is ALIVE and WELL.
WE can only 'speculate'.

We are yet to determine the consequences. THE HUSBAND or CHILDREN have not turned in yet. wink
So wetin be 'awa' own for inside? grin
Which is exactly why the world is as shitty as it is.

Lol, na real wetin be awa own for inside.. Alright then.

2 Likes

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by lobell: 10:36pm On Jun 15, 2018
O boy, see argument.

Kanwulia, I raise yansh for you.
Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by KevinDein: 1:16pm On Jun 16, 2018
crackhaus, destroyed them with logic, again. Just like the good ol' times. Nice to have you back, man.

Huge fan. cool
Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by crackhaus: 5:24pm On Jun 16, 2018
KevinDein:
crackhaus, destroyed them with logic, again. Just like the good ol' times. Nice to have you back, man.

Huge fan. cool
Lol, thanks bro...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Right To Have A Favourite Child As A Parent? / I Love My Sister In Law / Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.