Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! (12752 Views)

See what leads some Married men and Women into Extramarital Affairs / Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? / Leaked Extramarital Affairs - 5 Warnings For The Married! (2) (3) (4)

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 12, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Yes o!

A case study. Since I am one of those “married women” that loooooove to perform “extramarital romantic-pilgrimages” from time to time. . . . . To go and “worship BLOKOS” .wink

No ssssshaking! cool

Why can’t people just CHOP and CLEAN mouth, nyansh and waka jeje?

MUST THEY INVOLVE MONEY OR BUSINESS? undecided
Your nudes are next. I'm sure your boobs are sagged and your nyash rumpled
Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by freecocoa(f): 9:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
[url][/url]
crackhaus:

Again, a woman is allowed to do whatever she wants with her puzzay. Celebrating it is the reason I even quoted Kanwulia in the first place.

I hope you read it this time.

Same thing goes for a man too.
Oh please! You know I read and damn well too. cool

You are merely dodging. What's your issue with her celebrating? Like she asked, wetin consine you? grin
Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by okwabayi(m): 9:25pm On Jun 12, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Gbam!
The woman must have had it! E fit nor even be the man pikin sef! Some women are BRAVER than me I swear! cheesy There are some things I cannot do sha. I have my boundaries.
Chai!!!! cheesy
Will you send nudes now?
Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by crackhaus: 9:26pm On Jun 12, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Like I stated earlier. . . give the woman the same choices to MARRY their own 4 husbands EACH! wink
Right now, they have NO OTHER CHOICE in the 'one-sided' polygamous harem. kiss

And who says the ''polygamists" do not have extra-marital affairs? grin

Ask MKO Abiola! cheesy

http://allafrica.com/stories/200708060078.html

The devil will still always find a way to use some people. grin
Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by KanwuliaExtra: 9:27pm On Jun 12, 2018
crackhaus:

The devil will still always find a way to use some people. grin

Now, you believe in the 'bible'? grin
Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by freecocoa(f): 9:27pm On Jun 12, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Gbam!

The woman must have had it!
E fit nor even be the man pikin sef!
Some women are BRAVER than me I swear! cheesy
There are some things I cannot do sha.
I have my boundaries.

Chai!!!! cheesy
Nah! You gotta be the bravest of/in this generation grin, you know why? You own your sh1t.

I bet the woman in the story would cry, beg and be worried what people would say. Still, she made that nigga know what "pain" feels like, and believe you me, I have no reservation he deserved it.
Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by peterphd(m): 9:30pm On Jun 12, 2018
CSTR1003:

See correct misyarning. blah blah blah .

You think passing your biological material to the next generation is not important?

People go dey just talk anyhow.

Plenty hoes in this family section. God help us men.
Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by KanwuliaExtra: 9:34pm On Jun 12, 2018
freecocoa:
Nah! You gotta be the bravest in of/in this generation grin, you know why? You own your sh1t.

I bet the woman in the story would cry, beg and be worried what people would say. Still, she made that nigga know what "pain" feels like, and believe you me, I have no reservation he deserved it.

But gosh!

How many boundaries can you break at once? cry
Surely, injustice should be 'tempered with mercy' ke.
This woman just 'cleared all huddles' for this 'Extramarital Olympics'.
She deserves MANY MEDALS FOR STUPIDITY!
I GIVE AM HAND AND LEG!

The woman wicked sha. . . and stupid too!

Chai! cry

1. The husband make face like 'mumu' we 'juju' reject! cheesy
2. She carry belleS with pikins wey nor be im own to TRAIN? shocked
3. She go 'shag' one EXPIRED DUDE with 'walking-stick'. . . Dead blokos and all! Not even 'beta blokos' o. See as the man be like OBJ? embarassed
4. She come dey pose take photo for souvernir with her phone?
5. She come give am TEN MILLION NAIRA on top of the whole insult and injury?
6. Final-final. . . she come JUMP inside lagoon like a phocking coward! grin

Oh LORDY! LORDY! cry
Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by KanwuliaExtra: 9:37pm On Jun 12, 2018
peterphd:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

. . . . And patrons of 'hoes'! wink

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by KanwuliaExtra: 9:38pm On Jun 12, 2018
'ndi agbero' a bia la oooooooo. . . . . wink

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by crackhaus: 9:41pm On Jun 12, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

*pisses on myself while LOL*

Such a low opinion of women. . . . . the fact that 'men' have ED problems does not make a woman's poosy slack!
Check! kiss
All poosies must SLACK!
All deeks must SHRIVEL!

Normal aging process!
There is more to relationships than tight poosies and erectile deeks, trust me! wink
You have a lot to learn my dear young man.
Even virgins get slack. . . .learn some biology lessons! wink
Abeg abeg abeg, don't try to make it seem like a sexist opinion...deep down you know exactly what I mean.
It's not even the sex that's the problem, it will be the continuous pregnancy and birthing she will have to be going through.

With Nigerian men that can phock for Africa, I predict a woman married to just two men (barest minimum) all living together will be getting pregnant after every 9months... also note that she will be the breadwinner too, after all na she wan be like man. Lmao cheesy

She go born she go taya, she go phock she go taya, she go still dey work to earn money to take care of her husbands... is this not a death sentence? gringrin

Life expectancy for this polyandrist is 40 at most, and I'm being generous.

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by crackhaus: 9:44pm On Jun 12, 2018
freecocoa:
Oh please! You know I read and damn well too. cool

You are merely dodging. What's your issue with her celebrating? Like she asked, wetin consine you? grin
It will corrupt young wife materials like you. I'm doing the Lord's work here, you should be thanking me. cool
Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by KanwuliaExtra: 9:47pm On Jun 12, 2018
crackhaus:

Abeg abeg abeg, don't try to make it seem like a sexist opinion...deep down you know exactly what I mean.
It's not even the sex that's the problem, it will be the continuous pregnancy and birthing she will have to be going through.

With Nigerian men that can phock for Africa, I predict a woman married to just two men (barest minimum) all living together will be getting pregnant after every 9months... also note that she will be the breadwinner too, after all na she wan be like man. Lmao cheesy

She go born she go taya, she go phock she go taya, she go still dey work to earn money to take care of her husbands... is this not a death sentence? gringrin

Life expectancy for this polyandrist is 40 at most, and I'm being generous.

Must the women get pregnant? undecided
Women are bread winners NOW in polygamy. . . supporting one broke azzze man.
How many BABY MOMMAS are supported by Wizkid, Flavour, Davido and co? undecided

All about planning. Just give every 'husband' his own time table. . . . wink

Remember the 4 men have their own 4 wives. . . just like the women. wink
So phocking affects longevity and brings about untimely death?

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by KanwuliaExtra: 9:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4557991/3rd-mainland-suicide-toyin-tkfashion

The latest. . . . wink

SHE IS ALIVE AND WELL!!!! MY COMRADE IS ALIVE AND WELL!
No shaking!
Oh baby GIRL! SHOW DEM!

LWKMD oooooooooo

SHE DID NOT DENY IT OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! cheesy
Wedding ring is intact!
No that is what I am TOKIN' about!

Go TOYIN!
Go TOYIN!
Go TOYIN!

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by crackhaus: 9:51pm On Jun 12, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Must the women get pregnant? undecided
Women are bread winners NOW in polygamy. . . supporting one broke azzze man.
How many BABY MOMMAS are supported by Wizkid, Flavour, Davido and co? undecided

All about planning. Just give every 'husband' his own time table. . . . wink

Remember the 4 men have their own 4 wives. . . just like the women. wink
So phocking affect longevity and
The man is usually the breadwinner when he marries multiple women.. so the woman who wants to marry multiple men will also be the breadwinner. Quid pro quo!

cheesycheesy grin

And yes, why won't she be getting pregnant undecided

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by crackhaus: 9:55pm On Jun 12, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Now, you believe in the 'bible'? grin
I've read it. I just nor carry am for head.
Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by KanwuliaExtra: 10:00pm On Jun 12, 2018
crackhaus:

The man is usually the breadwinner when he marries multiple women.. so the woman who wants to marry multiple men will also be the breadwinner. Quid pro quo!

cheesycheesy grin

And yes, why won't she be getting pregnant undecided

Oh please!

How many women can a 'sperm-donor' support with 'one-quarter ration'? cheesy
Most women in polygamous 'unions' are glorified BABYMAMAS who fend for themselves and children. . .
The men are too busy chasing after other women.
Please, be realistic.

If a woman marries 4 husbands. . . THEY SHOULD GO AND WORK TOO!
Simple. wink

As for the pregnancy angle. . . a DNA test will be carried out to determine the 'fathers'. Shikena! kiss
First to score. . . no wahala! cheesy

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by Khaytunechi: 10:06pm On Jun 12, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Lessons learned.

1. Never involve business with pleasure.
2. Any man that asks you for money while dating you, is a USER!
3. Never take pictures or SELFIES as souvenirs of your escapades.
4. Do not give any man children that do not belong to him, unless he agrees to such arrangements.
5. Learn when to walk away. Money is not worth ruining your life for. TEN MILLION OT TARTY BILLION. . . . Walk away. A small price to pay.

Seven: this rule is so underrated
Keep your family and business completely separated
Money and blood don't mix
Like two dickss
And no bittch
Find yourself in serious shit

Notorious B.I.G-- Ten Crack Commandments
Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by KanwuliaExtra: 10:07pm On Jun 12, 2018
FortifiedCity:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by KanwuliaExtra: 10:08pm On Jun 12, 2018
Khaytunechi:

Seven: this rule is so underrated
Keep your family and business completely separated
Money and blood don't mix
Like two dickss
And no bittch
Find yourself in serious shit

Notorious B.I.G-- Ten Crack Commandments

The woman dey alive oooooooooo. cheesy
Commandments gba kwa okwu dia! cheesy
Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by freecocoa(f): 10:10pm On Jun 12, 2018
crackhaus:

It will corrupt young wife materials like you. I'm doing the Lord's work here, you should be thanking me. cool
Still judging.
How can you not see that?

Corrupt us how exactly?
Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by Rubbiish(m): 10:35pm On Jun 12, 2018
All these people no always dey tire for yeye arguments...
Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by JennyKadry2: 11:18pm On Jun 12, 2018
Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by JennyKadry2: 11:20pm On Jun 12, 2018
UjuJoan2:

I read a study today on why married women cheat and the surprising thing is that cheating keeps most women in their marriages. It makes them resent their spousees less, more tolerating and forgiving, and more capable of handling crisis sanely.

I think men should be grateful if their wives are cheating! cheesy

cheesy grin

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by JennyKadry2: 11:33pm On Jun 12, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

I am trying to get rid of the one I have, and you want me to add THREE MORE to the mix? For what na? undecided

You have been trying to get rid of that man for how many years ke.

The man go nowhere...you go nowhere. Why you marry Igbo man? grin
Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by freecocoa(f): 11:57pm On Jun 12, 2018
FortifiedCity:
See this one. And sagged breasts now limit one in life abi wetin?

Nothing we no go see for NL. grin grin grin

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by peterphd(m): 12:20am On Jun 13, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

. . . . And patrons of 'hoes'! wink

Yeah,we fvck 'em.
Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by armyofone(m): 3:23am On Jun 13, 2018
"Prayer is the master key" Pray harder wink

peterphd:

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 13, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Yet a man can bring another woman's child into a woman's home. . . WHO SEN AM? grin
Make men go 'carry belle and born' for the real deal ke!
Shior!

Betrayal na betrayal o. . . .It is just as PAINFUL for a man to father children out of a marriage for A WOMAN.

Period!
Read what I wrote.
Women tolerate it because of fear of life after divorce or culture.
If u get angry and divorce, will you easily marry again unlike the man who may decide to marry again at age 70. How will the society especially ours view u as a divorced woman? And knowing the reason u divorced, your family alone will crucify u. Women swallow those things and tell u they love the kids. It's a big lie.
Else, no woman will accept that. The odds are against the ladies.
Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 13, 2018
JennyKadry2:

cheesy grin
But that makes sense.
Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by eyinjuege: 9:08am On Jun 13, 2018
FortifiedCity:

Don't be so pained na...
Her boobs seem to still be standing well o. Check her profile picture na. Old soldier no dey die cheesy
And all these sagging boobs issues sef, if you get money, nothing a little breast lift can't solve. That big tommy and stretch marks? A little tummy tuck can go a long way.
I'm almost certain she will post her nudes herself to help you, so you don't stress yourself posting it for her.

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by Daeylar(f): 9:20am On Jun 13, 2018
Greatly enjoying this thread grin

My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren / bugs / A Sound Slap From His Mother-In-Law!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54