Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Why Nigerians Hate Igbos, By Chinua Achebe. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigerians Hate Igbos, By Chinua Achebe. (2158 Views)

Igbo Apprenticeship System Makes People Hate Igbos – Aisha Yesufu Sparks Debate / Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos / APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigerians Hate Igbos, By Chinua Achebe. by naijacentric(m): 7:45am On Jun 12, 2018
I used to be a fan of this man till i noticed he was a yeye old tribalist the west is the greatest paddy of the east even the niger delta loathes dem till now i av not seen any region of nigeria dat says they love the east.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Hate Igbos, By Chinua Achebe. by LZAA: 9:18am On Jun 12, 2018
immhotep:

Meanwhile in Lagos grin grin
CC lzaa onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo odvanguard pointzerom

Re: Why Nigerians Hate Igbos, By Chinua Achebe. by LZAA: 9:28am On Jun 12, 2018
immhotep:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87u255UM6Ro

CC lzaa onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo odvanguard pointzerom

Re: Why Nigerians Hate Igbos, By Chinua Achebe. by KratosCorp: 9:57am On Jun 12, 2018
Go to hell mr. man.

You are a mere flesh and blood.

God's irrevocable sovereign curse is on anyone or group of people who wish or plan evil against the igbos.

Your vain imaginations against the igbos are so futile and dead on arrival. At the end it will lead to your utter disgrace and that of all those like you.

Prematurely, your mind will lose its sanity and the oxygen will fail you and all those like you who lust for igbo blood.

Your wishes will be like a seed that's thrown on the roof-top. It will lack manure and moisture. And it will get scorched and destroyed by the sun and the wind. At the end, it will die prematurely before its time; and utterly fail to sprout.

Your evil desires against the igbos will recoil on your own head and that of your descendants. All the elements of nature will keep working against you. But for the igbos and all those who love them, it will be unlimited peace, unlimited progress and unlimited prosperity all the way.

Your choice.

[s]

pcicero:

Don't worry, your comeuppance is nigh.

Then, no Red Cross, MSF, Caritas or the Vatican will not say you were not warned.

Same way your tribe was almost exterminated due to unguarded thoughts and jibes in the 60s.

Check my profile very well and bookmark this page
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Hate Igbos, By Chinua Achebe. by nku5: 10:03am On Jun 12, 2018
deomelo:

Apart from the fact that the man peddled hatred and tribalism all his adult life straight into his grave, he littered his last book with the same hateful, angry, bigoted and tribal rubbish and after spewing his hateful rubbish, he defaulted to hypocrisy and contradictions when he admonished his people for doing the same thing he did just a few paragraphs before.

This is basically what we see every day, they peddle hatred, bigotry, and tribalism while at the same time play victim and point fingers at other people.

Very sad..

Una well done. Sophisticated peeps

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Hate Igbos, By Chinua Achebe. by plessis: 10:28am On Jun 12, 2018
resurgent2019:

May olodumare bless you. These are the kind of Yorubas we need. The time for recompense is almost here and I believe a break out of hostilities between the Yorubas and igbos will come to a head after 2023 when they are denied their self assumed right to lead Nigeria.

I have been preaching for the past 7 years for igbos to leave us alone and go develop the south east, but they have spurned my advice, while continuing their insultive online campaign. In the past 2 weeks, they gained Buhari most Christian yorubas by collectively insulting the whole Yoruba race.

I loathe the President but the igbos have pushed yorubas so much to the extent that we have no choice but to vote him next year. The war igbos are looking for with Yorubas will come soon and there will be no mercy.

Igbos better stop insulting Yorubas. We are not responsible for your predicament in Nigeria.
you have absolutely no right to tell an igboman to leave Yorubaland.... Until this country is split, we live anywhere we want..... a citizen of Nigeria is entitled to live anywhere in the country.... Get that into your ewedu-filled skull....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of PDP Supporters Celebrating Victory In Ado Ekiti / Prof Nwabueze, Chidoka,FFK, Peter Obi Are Hausa Fulani Slaves- Churchill Okonkwo / Name One Thing APC Has Changed Since Taking Over From PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.