Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Name One Thing APC Has Changed Since Taking Over From PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Name One Thing APC Has Changed Since Taking Over From PDP (2167 Views)

The Only Thing APC Has Proved In 10 Years Is That They're Worse Than PDP / Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA / Implementing Change Is The Most Difficult Thing – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name One Thing APC Has Changed Since Taking Over From PDP by nairavsdollars(f): 9:56am On Nov 22, 2018
Four years ago, about this time before the 2015 general elections, the whole nation was agog with the campaign by the All Progressives Congress (APC) to change the country from the misrule of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP). They made lots of promises especially creating 3,000,000 jobss annually, reduction of petrol price, improvement in power supply, war against corruption and so on.

Four years down the line, what significant thing can the APC point to that they have changed since coming to power four years ago? There will be rewards for truthful, honest answers.

Re: Name One Thing APC Has Changed Since Taking Over From PDP by hisexcellency34: 9:58am On Nov 22, 2018
They changed Goodluck Jonathan and gave us Muhammadu Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Name One Thing APC Has Changed Since Taking Over From PDP by iamJ(m): 10:00am On Nov 22, 2018
Even in America, promises are promises, main thing is you try to do as much as you can

When a guy is asking a girl out, he promises her the world, in the end she gets STD and one yeye Obalende infinix 5th hand with swollen battery

4 Likes

Re: Name One Thing APC Has Changed Since Taking Over From PDP by hisexcellency34: 10:03am On Nov 22, 2018
Badt guy. You talkn from experience

iamJ:
Even in America, promises are promises, main thing is you try to do as much as you can

When a guy is asking a girl out, he promises her the world, in the end she gets STD and one yeye Obalende infinix 5th hand with swollen battery

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing APC Has Changed Since Taking Over From PDP by Mace0lane: 10:05am On Nov 22, 2018
Should that be in terms of budget or infrastructure ? Pls take make I know wetin to list. I know that with crude oil selling over $100 the biggest budget PDP ever presented is 3 trillion naira.With the same crude selling at below $40 Buhari raised Nigeria budget to 9 trillion. That is one change your Igbotic bigoted eye will never see till you perish.

What about WAEC that could not generate 100 million but is now generating trillions ? You Igbotic eyes will not see that as well n just in case you care to ask me what have they done with the money it is your Igbotic Amadioha that will strike you bigoted mouth for daring to ask such question. You ask what APC done differently.

Boko haram as not been defeated agreed but I know Adamawa n Yobe no longer suffer boko haram incursion like they did under PDP. If you like chose not to give it time to wipe boko haram out of Borno state too na your problem with your Igbotic head. PDP is boko haram - Azazi.

The run Amechi commissioned PDP neve dated such in 16 yrs. in fact Babangida military was more profiting to Nigeria compared to 16 yrs of PDP. No more fuel queues. TSA to stop endemic stealing which Ebele declared is not corruption. FG loans to state first of it kind in the history of 9ja.

NPower, TraderMoni

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Name One Thing APC Has Changed Since Taking Over From PDP by IamAtikulate: 10:05am On Nov 22, 2018
Benue mass grave, Zaria massacre, Sanctuary for corrupt people, recession, deaths, poverty and tears

9 Likes

Re: Name One Thing APC Has Changed Since Taking Over From PDP by Mankos(m): 10:06am On Nov 22, 2018
APC have changed sure-P of the riches and cronies to Npower of the masses and qualified

4 Likes

Re: Name One Thing APC Has Changed Since Taking Over From PDP by jmaine: 10:15am On Nov 22, 2018
Mankos:
APC have changed sure-P of the riches and cronies to Npower of the masses and qualified

Indeed. Youwin was funded by Sure-P and it was merit driven.

3 Likes

Re: Name One Thing APC Has Changed Since Taking Over From PDP by selectedhero(m): 10:24am On Nov 22, 2018
Mace0lane:
Should that be in terms of budget or infrastructure ? Pls take make I know wetin to list. I know that with crude oil selling over $100 the biggest budget PDP ever presented is 3 trillion naira.With the same crude selling at below $40 Buhari raised Nigeria budget to 9 trillion. That is one change your Igbotic bigoted eye will never see till you perish.

What about WAEC that could not generate 100 million but is now generating trillions ? You Igbotic eyes will not see that as well n just in case you care to ask me what have they done with the money it is your Igbotic Amadioha that will strike you bigoted mouth for daring to ask such question. You ask what APC done differently.

Boko haram as not been defeated agreed but I know Adamawa n Yobe no longer suffer boko haram incursion like they did under PDP. If you like chose not to give it time to wipe boko haram out of Borno state too na your problem with your Igbotic head. PDP is boko haram - Azazi.

The run Amechi commissioned PDP neve dated such in 16 yrs. in fact Babangida military was more profiting to Nigeria compared to 16 yrs of PDP. No more fuel queues. TSA to stop endemic stealing which Ebele declared is not corruption. FG loans to state first of it kind in the history of 9ja.

NPower, TraderMoni

Ehh God help me o. So presenting an inflated budget which was/is destined not to perform up to 20% is now an achievement. I am now sure that I might be sharing a country with illiterates

Am not sure you know what you are saying though, but I do know that if WAEC revenue has upped it simply was because they were able to sell result to one country's president. Not because ordinary citizens registered more. I very well know WAEC enrollment dipped this year.

Lol, is it the Boko Haram that is using our boys for target practice? Forget that story.

Did I hear loan to states? Ah APC even went to employ unintelligent online riffraffs parading as analysts.

Tradermoni, npower are those ones achievement? As far as I am concerned those are reward for indolence and laziness. When atiku comes you will see the difference.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name One Thing APC Has Changed Since Taking Over From PDP by hisexcellency34: 10:31am On Nov 22, 2018
More of negative change

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing APC Has Changed Since Taking Over From PDP by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:42am On Nov 22, 2018
Mace0lane:

NPower, TraderMoni
So we should be happy our naira is now value less?
Re: Name One Thing APC Has Changed Since Taking Over From PDP by StillX10(m): 10:44am On Nov 22, 2018
APC led government has changed so many things; they'd change all the better things to worst

4 Likes

Re: Name One Thing APC Has Changed Since Taking Over From PDP by bitcoin215: 10:49am On Nov 22, 2018
Mace0lane:

NPower, TraderMoni
You are not being sincere
With the 9trillion buhari government have spent or budgeted.please mention one project they have carried out successfully

6 Likes

Re: Name One Thing APC Has Changed Since Taking Over From PDP by gurunlocker: 10:52am On Nov 22, 2018
Mace0lane:

NPower, TraderMoni

Increase in budget is an achievement? I don't know buhari slaves are also illiterates and this ignorant grin shocked

Have you asked yourself that with the huge budget they have been presenting in the last 3 years, which project have they started and finished? We are talking about trillions here!!!

4 Likes

Re: Name One Thing APC Has Changed Since Taking Over From PDP by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 22, 2018
selectedhero:

Ehh God help me o. So presenting an inflated budget which was/is destined not to perform up to 20% is now an achievement. I am now sure that I might be sharing a country with illiterates

Am not sure you know what you are saying though, but I do know that if WAEC revenue has upped it simply was because they were able to sell result to one county's president. Not because ordinary citizens registered more. I very well know WAEC enrollment dipped this year.

Lol, is it the Boko Haram that is using our boys for target practice? Forget that story.

Did I hear loan to states? Ah APC even went to employ unintelligent online riffraffs parading as analysts.

Tradermoni, npower are those ones achievement? As far as I am concerned those are reward for indolence and laziness. When atiku comes you will see the difference.

Only your house will atiku come not our naija

Eyin ole Yi

Oleeeeeeeee

3 Likes

Re: Name One Thing APC Has Changed Since Taking Over From PDP by footysport22: 11:02am On Nov 22, 2018
Electricity

Corruption

� Railway

Under APC, top corrupt men are in Kirikiri

ISN'T THIS ENOUGH TO VOTE THIS GREAT MAN AGAIN?

Less I forget, your leaders are praising Buhari. But you nothings are speaking against him. #NextLevel....

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing APC Has Changed Since Taking Over From PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:07am On Nov 22, 2018

Re: Name One Thing APC Has Changed Since Taking Over From PDP by selectedhero(m): 11:09am On Nov 22, 2018
olagbola55:

Only your house will atiku come not our naija

Eyin ole Yi

Oleeeeeeeee

Niger Republic is loading for someone

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing APC Has Changed Since Taking Over From PDP by Emmy713: 11:11am On Nov 22, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Four years ago, about this time before the 2015 general elections, the whole nation was agog with the campaign by the All Progressives Congress (APC) to change the country from the misrule of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP). They made lots of promises especially creating 3,000,000 jobss annually, reduction of petrol price, improvement in power supply, war against corruption and so on.

Four years down the line, what significant thing can the APC point to that they have changed since coming to power four years ago? There will be rewards for truthful, honest answers.
If not for the Bad economic policies of this government, their disobedience to the rule of law,one sided appointed and the high rate of bloodshed, I would say that APC is far better than pdp.

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing APC Has Changed Since Taking Over From PDP by kernel001: 11:32am On Nov 22, 2018
Mace0lane:

NPower, TraderMoni

Please Uncle, if you know primary economics you will rather read instead of typing ignorance.

Let's agree with 8 trillion budget of Buhari, what's level of implementation, less than 25%, to prove it to you, please name project done by the administration with higher project.
We service our debt at the tune of 69% of budget, as against 20% of 2015.

Clean up Ogoni, have not started even after flying it.

Second Niger Bridge, FG has released 7 billion Naira out of 203 billion, that's 3%.

Inflation has gone double digits since 2015.
Nigeria has only gone into recession twice courtesy of Buhari.

Close your mouth when it comes to corruption, this is what the number one global corruption watch dog (Transparency International )rates Buhari since 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name One Thing APC Has Changed Since Taking Over From PDP by Mace0lane: 9:52pm On Nov 22, 2018
kernel001:

Please Uncle, if you know primary economics you will rather read instead of typing ignorance.

Let's agree with 8 trillion budget of Buhari, what's level of implementation, less than 25%, to prove it to you, please name project done by the administration with higher project.
We service our debt at the tune of 69% of budget, as against 20% of 2015.

Clean up Ogoni, have not started even after flying it.

Second Niger Bridge, FG has released 7 billion Naira out of 203 billion, that's 3%.

Inflation has gone double digits since 2015.
Nigeria has only gone into recession twice courtesy of Buhari.

Close your mouth when it comes to corruption, this is what the number one global corruption watch dog (Transparency International )rates Buhari since 2015
. Elementary stupidity you mean to say. Professor of encomonics what is the consequences of the reckless looting orchestrated by PDP / Ebele in the last 16 years ?

I know unintelligent Igbos like you will be quick to attribute recession to Buhari after Ebele empties the treasury and was borrowing load to pay FG worker but recession is Buhari’a fault in your Igbotic head but when we talk about rail, airport run ways, easy of doing business TSA n co idiots like you attribute to PDP. You all think everyone will be dead in the brain like you.

What economics whether elementary or secondary do you need to know that a PDP that sold crude well over $100 should have more revenue to finance n increase budget spending m how come a Buhari that sold crude for about $40 is able to triple Nigeria Nigeria within 3 years ? I know it’s a waste enlightening dull head like you but I have tonao you are aware of how silly your comment is.

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing APC Has Changed Since Taking Over From PDP by BafanaBafana: 10:16pm On Nov 22, 2018
Before Buhari, corruption was not stealing. Now corruption is stealing.
Before, journalists in Aso villa recieve brown envelopes for every news they carry. Now nothing for them.
Before, if you go to greet the president, at least $5000 will follow you out. Now, you will just drink juice, eat rice and chicken. That's all.
Before a minister who defrauded thousands of job seekers and even got some killed will remain in office. Now a minister who was a victim of a fake Nysc exemption letter honourably resigned.
Before one person steals billions and then shares gives and then gives some peanuts to his praise singers and calls it empowerment. Now the vice president deals directly with the ordinary citizens and empowers them through trade money.
Before people go to the villa with shady contract deals for the President to sign, now no one even thinks of discussing shady deals with the president.
Before, any governor that challenges the president will be impeached. It's not so anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Name One Thing APC Has Changed Since Taking Over From PDP by buhariguy(m): 10:21pm On Nov 22, 2018
Perception about corruption .
Corruption were flowing as if tomorrow will never come.

The first time i am seeing train since I was born in 1960.

The first time i am seeing steel mill machine and how it operate.
The first time I am seeing dry port,
The first time I am seeing fertilizer plant and how it operate.
The first time I am seeing dredging of rivers
First time I am seeing cleaning of ogoniland.
The first time corrupt money is recovery from military general and a serving NSA,
The first time Nigeria president will be champion of anti-corruption in African.
So many first thing
Emmy713:

If not for the Bad economic policies of this government, their disobedience to the rule of law,one sided appointed and the high rate of bloodshed, I would say that APC is far better than pdp.
TonyeBarcanista:
bitcoin215:

You are not being sincere
With the 9trillion buhari government have spent or budgeted.please mention one project they have carried out successfully
Re: Name One Thing APC Has Changed Since Taking Over From PDP by raumdeuter: 10:25pm On Nov 22, 2018
Before Boko Haram took over the entire NE, were bombing Abuja regularly. public places, UN office etc people were even scared to go out

Now Boko have been restricted to a few locations in the NE

2 Likes

Re: Name One Thing APC Has Changed Since Taking Over From PDP by kernel001: 10:31pm On Nov 22, 2018
Mace0lane:
. Elementary stupidity you mean to say. Professor of encomonics what is the consequences of the reckless looting orchestrated by PDP / Ebele in the last 16 years ?

I know unintelligent Igbos like you will be quick to attribute recession to Buhari after Ebele empties the treasury and was borrowing load to pay FG worker but recession is Buhari’a fault in your Igbotic head but when we talk about rail, airport run ways, easy of doing business TSA n co idiots like you attribute to PDP. You all think everyone will be dead in the brain like you.

What economics whether elementary or secondary do you need to know that a PDP that sold crude well over $100 should have more revenue to finance n increase budget spending m how come a Buhari that sold crude for about $40 is able to triple Nigeria Nigeria within 3 years ? I know it’s a waste enlightening dull head like you but I have tonao you are aware of how silly your comment is.

Hurling scurrility and opprobrium is a hallmark of the unlettered. Petrol was sold N79 during Jonathan, do you know that Buhari sells for N145 per litre, and Nigerians uses 40 million litres per daily, the differentiates is over N2. 7 billion on daily.

Buhari worked with Abacha, one of the highest looters, exonerated him of looting, remember?

Look, I expected superior argument against the childish tantrum.

Who caused Buhari leading Nigeria into recession in 1983?
Poor fiscal policies of FG caused inflation, making Naira to depreciate by over 150%, Buhari left Nigeria for treatment.

You said Igbos are unintelligent, I challenge you to give me names of global academias from your tribe that can match these lists.
1. Chimammada Adiche
2. Ngozi Okonjo
3. Chinua Achebe
4. Soludo Chukwuma
5. Phillip Emegwali.

NOTE: We don't care much about Nigerian politics, in the past 14 years in a roll, Igbos have won first position in all parallel exams in Nigeria, except "once" in NECO.

North is the poverty headquarters of the world, Epidemics and insurgency, so... What's the benefit? Power without poverty emancipation is Slavery.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Name One Thing APC Has Changed Since Taking Over From PDP by hisexcellency34: 10:53pm On Nov 22, 2018
I agree with you in toto

kernel001:

Hurling scurrility and opprobrium is a hallmark of the unlettered. Petrol was sold N79 during Jonathan, do you know that Buhari sells for N145 per litre, and Nigerians uses 40 million litres per daily, the differentiates is over N2. 7 billion on daily.

Buhari worked with Abacha, one of the highest looters, exonerated him of looting, remember?

Poor fiscal policies of FG caused inflation, making Naira to depreciate by over 150%, Buhari left Nigeria for treatment.

You said Igbos are unintelligent, I challenge you to give me names of global academias from your tribe that can match these lists.
1. Chimammada Adiche
2. Ngozi Okonjo
3. Chinua Achebe
4. Soludo Chukwuma
5. Phillip Emegwali.

NOTE: We don't care much about Nigerian politics, in the past 14 years in a roll, Igbos have won first position in all parallel exams in Nigeria, except "once" in NECO.

North is the poverty headquarters of the world, Epidemics and insurgency, so... What's the benefit? Power without poverty emancipation is Slavery.
Re: Name One Thing APC Has Changed Since Taking Over From PDP by kernel001: 10:55pm On Nov 22, 2018
hisexcellency34:
I agree with you in toto

Thanks Sir.
Re: Name One Thing APC Has Changed Since Taking Over From PDP by buhariguy(m): 10:58pm On Nov 22, 2018
nairavsdollars:

buhariguy:
Perception about corruption .
Corruption were flowing as if tomorrow will never come.

The first time i am seeing train since I was born in 1960.

The first time i am seeing steel mill machine and how it operate.
The first time I am seeing dry port,
The first time I am seeing fertilizer plant and how it operate.
The first time I am seeing dredging of rivers
First time I am seeing cleaning of ogoniland.
The first time corrupt money is recovery from military general and a serving NSA,
The first time Nigeria president will be champion of anti-corruption in African.
So many first thing
Re: Name One Thing APC Has Changed Since Taking Over From PDP by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 22, 2018
Mace0lane:

NPower, TraderMoni
You this boy na you dee represent Lai Mohammed
Trade money with your PVC serial Numbers
You're even proud of 9trillion what did they use the money for
Bubu Salon 10million
Kitchen utilities 800million
Asorock renovations billions
Although both APC and PDP are the same
The only thing I liked PDP is that they loot and disbursed but Bubu and his Members are looting alone
Re: Name One Thing APC Has Changed Since Taking Over From PDP by Mace0lane: 5:38am On Nov 23, 2018
kernel001:

1. Chimammada Adiche
2. Ngozi Okonjo
3. Chinua Achebe
4. Soludo Chukwuma
5. Phillip Emegwali.

How you cannot comprehend someone defending a supposedly “thief” in Abacha n an Ebele that declared that the looting of the national treasury is not corruption is beyond. I will not spoon feed you with all you senseless claim of superiority in education. If you are ask to provide fact to your 14 yrs claim you starting panting like fish out of what so I will leave you to your delusion. It is the life you Igbos live.

On the 5 name you listed I will wait till any of your immediate family member accomplish anything in their class before disparaging them. I have stayed long enough on NL to know only the foolish one among Igbos mostly Igbos brandish such to soothen their bruised flat ego.

Ebele sold fuel for N79 but how much was fuel before Ebele increased it or we should not talk about that because it does your argument no good ? In fact how much was a liter of fuel before the coming of PDP ? Yeah tot you’d shut up.

I don’t even know why am arguing fuel with you, only senseless people can not comprehend Buhari is doing beta handling the fuel situation. Even Ipob don’t argue that, what is there to argue ? From paying empty vessels as seen with the subsidy fraud to Buhari signing new agreement to have petrol domestic need met with paying with crude.

Do I need to tell you the PDP signature of long fuel queue is gone too. North is the poverty capital of the world while you Igbo are the most hate filled bigoted tribe of the universe. Na only Igbo Hausa Fulani Yoruba Ikwerre Kanuri South Africans Arabs Chinese Singaporeans Indian Russians just name it. The East is the hate capital of the universe.
Re: Name One Thing APC Has Changed Since Taking Over From PDP by kernel001: 9:46am On Nov 23, 2018
Mace0lane:

How you cannot comprehend someone defending a supposedly “thief” in Abacha n an Ebele that declared that the looting of the national treasury is not corruption is beyond. I will not spoon feed you with all you senseless claim of superiority in education. If you are ask to provide fact to your 14 yrs claim you starting panting like fish out of what so I will leave you to your delusion. It is the life you Igbos live.

On the 5 name you listed I will wait till any of your immediate family member accomplish anything in their class before disparaging them. I have stayed long enough on NL to know only the foolish one among Igbos mostly Igbos brandish such to soothen their bruised flat ego.

Ebele sold fuel for N79 but how much was fuel before Ebele increased it or we should not talk about that because it does your argument no good ? In fact how much was a liter of fuel before the coming of PDP ? Yeah tot you’d shut up.

I don’t even know why am arguing fuel with you, only senseless people can not comprehend Buhari is doing beta handling the fuel situation. Even Ipob don’t argue that, what is there to argue ? From paying empty vessels as seen with the subsidy fraud to Buhari signing new agreement to have petrol domestic need met with paying with crude.

Do I need to tell you the PDP signature of long fuel queue is gone too. North is the poverty capital of the world while you Igbo are the most hate filled bigoted tribe of the universe. Na only Igbo Hausa Fulani Yoruba Ikwerre Kanuri South Africans Arabs Chinese Singaporeans Indian Russians just name it. The East is the hate capital of the universe.

The clear problem of the outlawing of insult is that too many things can be interpreted as such. Criticism, ridicule, sarcasm, merely stating an alternative point of view to the orthodoxy, can be interpreted as insult.

I expected logical interaction and intellectual debate, but petty trade of words is for the less minded.

You called Abacha "supposedly" thief, you're a true definition of a foolish illiterate, which court convicted Jonathan? While Abacha's loots are being returned.

I know you didn't know that crude oil was selling for $24 when Obasanjo/Atiku administration, while shouting $40 that lasted for just one year in three.

Do you you know that crude oil sells for 72 dollars now, do you equally know that Obasanjo/Atiku administration that the economy grew 41%, while Buhari/Osibanjo just 2%.

Igbos are hated, but your fathers fought with their last drop of blood, ceded oil-full Bakassi to Cameroon just to make sure Igbos are with them. Were your fathers mad or you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name One Thing APC Has Changed Since Taking Over From PDP by princfred(m): 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2018
kernel001:

The clear problem of the outlawing of insult is that too many things can be interpreted as such. Criticism, ridicule, sarcasm, merely stating an alternative point of view to the orthodoxy, can be interpreted as insult.

I expected logical interaction and intellectual debate, but petty trade of words is for the less minded.

You called Abacha "supposedly" thief, you're a true definition of a foolish illiterate, which court convicted Jonathan? While Abacha's loots are being returned.

I know you didn't know that crude oil was selling for $24 when Obasanjo/Atiku administration, while shouting $40 that lasted for just one year in three.

Do you you know that crude oil sells for 72 dollars now, do you equally know that Obasanjo/Atiku administration that the economy grew 41%, while Buhari/Osibanjo just 2%.

Igbos are hated, but your fathers fought with their last drop of blood, ceded oil-full Bakassi to Cameroon just to make sure Igbos are with them. Were your fathers mad or you?
The north being the "love" capital of the world is home to BH and FH at thesame time and a barbaric sh*thole ..... no hate there at all...so pissful. Just take the opposite of whatever a muslim says and you won't be wrong. These Muslims are dumber than cows. lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zamfara's INEC And APC Candidates Status Quo Maintained. / Re: "Iam A Muslim Before Yoruba". Question For Prof. Akintola --- / Ranking Of States Total Debt Stock Both Foreign And Local Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.