Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,546 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Sowore: How We Stopped The Military From Burying Abiola In 1998 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: How We Stopped The Military From Burying Abiola In 1998 (48107 Views)

Buhari: No Haste In Withdrawal Of Military From Troubled Communities / United States Wants Cameroon To Pull-out Military From Southern Territory / Sowore: How I Found Out I Was Granted Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: How We Stopped The Military From Burying Abiola In 1998 by ElsonMorali: 9:59am On Jun 12, 2018
naijacentric:
who u dey compare wif thomas sankara dont dare it!

Or else what...?
Re: Sowore: How We Stopped The Military From Burying Abiola In 1998 by diadem10: 10:00am On Jun 12, 2018
humilitypays:
Show us proves...Sowore is a tribal bigot! Sowore is a corrupt man who sings and dances to the tune of the highest bidder.

Sowore's downfall is his lies and blackmails against Goodluck Jonathan.

Expose the truth, but don't use your job, skill, talent or resources to lie and blackmail and innocent person or persons in life if u wish to be like them someday.

Why did Sowore became deaf and dumb to Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen menace after Buhari won the election
Look at this one. How is Jonathan a saint in all these? The same Jonathan that spearheaded tribal clash in Nigeria? As for you, you're only parroting what you're. A corrupt envious tribal bigot.

4 Likes

Re: Sowore: How We Stopped The Military From Burying Abiola In 1998 by stdammis(m): 10:01am On Jun 12, 2018
humilitypays:
Sowore is a daydreamer, you can never become Ondo state governor talk less of becoming Nigeria's President.

You are a typical example of corrupt Nigerian youth who sings the praises of the highest bidder.

You are a tribal bigot just like Buhari!

If Sowore becomes anything near president, then Tinubu has finally succeeded in becoming Nigeria's president because Sowore is Tinubu's stooge.

You allowed Tinubu and APC to decide the level of lies you published in your Sahara Reporters online newspaper. You and Tinubu worked in hand to use Sahara Reporters to dish out wicked lies against Goodluck Jonathan's regime just to deceive Nigerians.

You fabricated so many lies of how Boko Haram did this and that under Goodluck Jonathan but after 2015, Sahara Reporters stopped reporting about Boko Haram!

When you notice that intelligent Nigerians like us are watching you, you just write one flimsy and non-indicting negative article against Tinubu just to make it seem like u are neutral but we all know who u are and who u are working for.

Sowore please don't use your hand out of over ambition to destroy yourself, just park one side and continue with your tribalistic online blackmail newspaper before we open your dirty book to the world.

You wanted to become Wiki Leaks of Nigeria, but greed, corruption and hunger for money and fame couldn't let you finish the great job, so go and sit down!! angry

Intelligent. Lol!
Trying to discredit sowore because you dont like him, and you have your own theory about his past. I hope this awesome country is treating you well.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore: How We Stopped The Military From Burying Abiola In 1998 by toye440: 10:03am On Jun 12, 2018
robinso01:
bro, you are free to vote for anyone you wish and so am I, I just don't have good feelings about this man, the same way I felt about Buhari in 2015.
If ur vote belongs to sai barbarians trust me u r sure to b among herdsmen victim nxt yr, because if ur NEPA guy wins our population will go below 120million. Use ur brain while u can.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: How We Stopped The Military From Burying Abiola In 1998 by 2016v2017: 10:11am On Jun 12, 2018
Throwback:

But you want to vote those who never cared to campaign for democracy, while others were in direct confrontation with the military junta, fighting for the democratic franchise you now have?

Sowore has paid his dues and he has every right to gloat over what people like him helped achieve for a nation so comfortable with their oppressors.

Till today, Sowore is still fighting.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: How We Stopped The Military From Burying Abiola In 1998 by 2016v2017: 10:12am On Jun 12, 2018
toye440:

If ur vote belongs to sai barbarians trust me u r sure to b among herdsmen victim nxt yr, because if ur NEPA guy wins our population will go below 120million. Use ur brain while u can.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: How We Stopped The Military From Burying Abiola In 1998 by robinso01(m): 10:12am On Jun 12, 2018
toye440:

Pls quote me with sense, am not saying I will vote for Buhari, I said I don't feel good with sowore and that's the way I felt about Buhari in 2015.
Re: Sowore: How We Stopped The Military From Burying Abiola In 1998 by robinso01(m): 10:15am On Jun 12, 2018
tundex145:
can you attenmpt what he did those years? facing the military. where were u when he was doing all this. later unna go dey cry say buhari too old.
This is a young chap with a smart brain.
everyone is entitled to his own view and idea, just that am not convinced with this man at all.
Re: Sowore: How We Stopped The Military From Burying Abiola In 1998 by robinso01(m): 10:16am On Jun 12, 2018
tundex145:
can you attenmpt what he did those years? facing the military. where were u when he was doing all this. later unna go dey cry say buhari too old.
This is a young chap with a smart brain.
am not against young man ruling Nigeria, just that am not convinced with this man at all.
Re: Sowore: How We Stopped The Military From Burying Abiola In 1998 by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 12, 2018
Throwback:

But you want to vote those who never cared to campaign for democracy, while others were in direct confrontation with the military junta, fighting for the democratic franchise you now have?

Sowore has paid his dues and he has every right to gloat over what people like him helped achieve for a nation so comfortable with their oppressors.

Till today, Sowore is still fighting.

Fighting for who?
Re: Sowore: How We Stopped The Military From Burying Abiola In 1998 by Throwback: 10:39am On Jun 12, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Fighting for who?

Fighting for those who only lament on social media but are in their homes frying plantain on election day or protest day

4 Likes

Re: Sowore: How We Stopped The Military From Burying Abiola In 1998 by millomaniac: 10:54am On Jun 12, 2018
humilitypays:
Sowore is a daydreamer, you can never become Ondo state governor talk less of becoming Nigeria's President.

You are a typical example of corrupt Nigerian youth who sings the praises of the highest bidder.

If Sowore becomes anything near president, then Tinubu has finally succeeded in becoming Nigeria's president because Sowore is Tinubu's stooge.

You allowed Tinubu and APC to decide the level of lies you published in your Sahara Reporters online newspaper. You and Tinubu worked in hand to use Sahara Reporters to dish out wicked lies against Goodluck Jonathan's regime just to deceive Nigerians.

You fabricated so many lies of how Boko Haram did this and that under Goodluck Jonathan but after 2015, Sahara Reporters stopped reporting about Boko Haram!

When you notice that intelligent Nigerians like us are watching you, you just write one flimsy and non-indicting negative article against Tinubu just to make it seem like u are neutral but we all know who u are and who u are working for.

Sowore please don't use your hand out of over ambition to destroy yourself, just park one side and continue with your tribalistic online blackmail newspaper before we open your dirty book to the world.

You wanted to become Wiki Leaks of Nigeria, but greed, corruption and hunger for money and fame couldn't let you finish the great job, so go and sit down!! angry

This is just an emotional outburst with no fact. How do You think sowore giving his antecedent is someone's stooge undecided despite the fulani herdsmen killings still going on have you asked yourself why they are no more publicised as they were used to, why are you attacking only Sahara reporters, can you show us any false report they have made? For now swore remains the best candidate for Nigeria. He is fearless, he does not have any connection with these recycled politicians, he is intelligent, he keeps exposing everybody. He is a new lease of life to our democracy.

4 Likes

Re: Sowore: How We Stopped The Military From Burying Abiola In 1998 by toye440: 11:05am On Jun 12, 2018
robinso01:
Pls quote me with sense, am not saying I will vote for Buhari, I said I don't feel good with sowore and that's the way I felt about Buhari in 2015.
d qoute sound retarded anyway, ppl r dying, ppl r starving some cant even withstand d shame anymore and dey give up on trying by committing suicide. Why den would i cast my vote for those who recycle power.
The youth of this country r d very problem of this country, they r so comfortable living in this servitude called Nigeria, wen r we ever going to take d bull by d horns. Well hv forgotten that ain't gonna b possible cos most of them think like u.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: How We Stopped The Military From Burying Abiola In 1998 by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 12, 2018
Throwback:

Fighting for those who only lament on social media but are in their homes frying plantain on election day or protest day

oh, okay.

I thought he was still fighting for Nigerians. grin.

He's fighting for people who don't want to be Nigerians. HE must be a stupid old man.
Re: Sowore: How We Stopped The Military From Burying Abiola In 1998 by AutoSpaNg: 11:17am On Jun 12, 2018
Davidfashman:
Tiwa Savage Says She Will Always Love Her Boyfriend Wizkid Anyday, Anytime, Anywhere

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QL1ehLgjLSA
i was very disapointed.
Re: Sowore: How We Stopped The Military From Burying Abiola In 1998 by waldigit: 11:28am On Jun 12, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
June 12 is ovarated.
Devil punish everybodi supportn evil abiola.
Coward abiola dt run away afta wantn 2 overthrow babangida.
E us see what Jona caused by cancelling History in secondary schools.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: How We Stopped The Military From Burying Abiola In 1998 by robinso01(m): 11:40am On Jun 12, 2018
toye440:

d qoute sound retarded anyway, ppl r dying, ppl r starving some cant even withstand d shame anymore and dey give up on trying by committing suicide. Why den would i cast my vote for those who recycle power.
The youth of this country r d very problem of this country, they r so comfortable living in this servitude called Nigeria, wen r we ever going to take d bull by d horns. Well hv forgotten that ain't gonna b possible cos most of them think like u.
thanks man, everyone is free to think the way it dim fit for them.
Re: Sowore: How We Stopped The Military From Burying Abiola In 1998 by Antoeni(m): 12:07pm On Jun 12, 2018
Wetin. Dey worry this mumu

1 Like

Re: Sowore: How We Stopped The Military From Burying Abiola In 1998 by vosatshop: 12:09pm On Jun 12, 2018
Welcome to the [url]Online Network[/http://sonytvs.ir/] Chain Network [url]shop[/http://colergazi.com/] and enjoy [url]online shopping[/http://homesamsung.ir/], introduce our store to your friends.
Re: Sowore: How We Stopped The Military From Burying Abiola In 1998 by Dareal90s(m): 12:27pm On Jun 12, 2018
olaniputu:
sophisticated morrons trying hard to measure up to the standard of the greatest tribe in Africa the Igbos cheesy
So you seriously accepted that you ar a flatinoo. Lolllll grin grin
Re: Sowore: How We Stopped The Military From Burying Abiola In 1998 by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 12, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
June 12 is ovarated.
Devil punish everybodi supportn evil abiola.
Coward abiola dt run away afta wantn 2 overthrow babangida.
Abiola a civilian ran away and he's a coward...ojukwu a military officer ran away after starting a war and he's a hero....God will forgive your hatred

1 Like

Re: Sowore: How We Stopped The Military From Burying Abiola In 1998 by Bullhari007(m): 12:29pm On Jun 12, 2018
It was a great battle as some members of Chief Abiola’s family felt our siege was bad for business.

his families even want to make it a money making burial the same people are here congratulating the same tyrant Buhari that play a big role in Abiola and kudrat death.... Unwise AFONJAS
Re: Sowore: How We Stopped The Military From Burying Abiola In 1998 by Shakitibob0: 12:30pm On Jun 12, 2018
Throwback:

hahahahaha...funny man
Re: Sowore: How We Stopped The Military From Burying Abiola In 1998 by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:56pm On Jun 12, 2018
robinso01:
bro, you are free to vote for anyone you wish and so am I, I just don't have good feelings about this man, the same way I felt about Buhari in 2015.
I can understand your feelings but you don't have anything to loose voting for him that I can assured you
Re: Sowore: How We Stopped The Military From Burying Abiola In 1998 by Adefemiaderoju1: 1:01pm On Jun 12, 2018
dakeskese:
Next election, I won't vote for Sowore.
I ll rather vote for a fresh leader with a fresh brain full of fresh ideas.

I will VOTE for Muhammadu Buhari... Even though a recessionist.
If buhari is what you called fresh idea then you are as dead brain as buhari
Re: Sowore: How We Stopped The Military From Burying Abiola In 1998 by Adefemiaderoju1: 1:05pm On Jun 12, 2018
Handsomecole:
Sowore should just go and contest for LGA chairman biko.
One of the very few people that has limit themselves from becoming successful in life spotted
Re: Sowore: How We Stopped The Military From Burying Abiola In 1998 by CioAngels(f): 1:12pm On Jun 12, 2018
stefanweeks:
Every body sha won use Abiola blow

A repeat of the drama that played out 20yrs ago
This is not about using Abiola to blow, but about letting us into what he stood for 25year ago and what he is still standing for after 20year ago.
Re: Sowore: How We Stopped The Military From Burying Abiola In 1998 by CioAngels(f): 1:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
humilitypays:

Oh, really, Tinubu?
Re: Sowore: How We Stopped The Military From Burying Abiola In 1998 by CioAngels(f): 1:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
Apina:
58 Years after independence and we are still without an identity undecided
You mean identification card o, abi do we have id card? NO.
Re: Sowore: How We Stopped The Military From Burying Abiola In 1998 by Apina(m): 1:36pm On Jun 12, 2018
CioAngels:
You mean identification card o, abi do we have id card? NO.
I am not talking about a physical card but a way of life. For example in America, PRAGMATISM is the dominant school of thought or philosophy nd a way of life for a majority but here in nigeria, we are still yet to define a way of life which would in turn influence how we think and act. Hope you understand? cheesy
Re: Sowore: How We Stopped The Military From Burying Abiola In 1998 by Ategberoson(m): 1:38pm On Jun 12, 2018
olaniputu:
sophisticated morrons trying hard to measure up to the standard of the greatest tribe in Africa the Igbos cheesy

you mumu won't stop hyping yourself even when the whole nation knew you're a joke

greatest tribe that lost war twice and was relegated to a second class citizens permanently

my guy your region is a joke and you people disunity can't erase that stigma in many years to come

just see how Hausa's treat you people fvck up twice and still threatened to sent u off before your elders started running helter scelter for meeting
Re: Sowore: How We Stopped The Military From Burying Abiola In 1998 by swuftz: 2:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
[quote author=humilitypays post=68400936]Sowore is a daydreamer, you can never become Ondo state governor talk less of becoming Nigeria's President.

Sowore please don't use your hand out of over ambition to estroy yourself, just park one side and continue with your tribalistic online blackmail newspaper before we open your dirty book to the world.

You wanted to become Wiki Leaks of Nigeria, but greed, corruption and hunger for money and fame couldn't let you finish the great job, so go and sit down!! angry[/quote

Can't find any intelligence in what you wrote sir. Who made you part of intelligent Nigerians.All i see is cynicism, unfounded lies, rumours and conjectures
Sowore paid his price.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa / Osun APC Crisis: Bisi Akande Mediates In Oyetola, Aregbesola Rift (Photos) / President Biya's Tweet On Buhari's Visit To Cameroon Goes Viral (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.