Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... (34828 Views)

Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death / Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo Over His Worth $150 Million Comment / Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 12, 2018
That Funke Adejumo is a talkactive
Using her sweet talk to make money
From gullible poor people
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by Goodness4525: 9:51pm On Jun 12, 2018
new2012:

Inasmuch as I didn't interfere in your already confused life, why not face it bro.

First of all, I never said I'm a christian, but an ahole born reta.rd like you will conclude that even when I've not chided any of them.

Freeze, the GOs he bashed, idiot like you are Christians

Whenever you forget your brains, keep shut.
oh! u want to denied the fanatics and deluded being u are, u can't cos by their fruit we shall know them.. meanwhile I am not close to a state of confusion cos I am not one of those deluded who shade pastor like a deranged bull as if the are not prone to dubious act
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by expert234: 5:58am On Jun 13, 2018
room089:

Uncle show me in the bible where paul criticized peter and almost called him a hypocrite and I would prove your understanding about that assertion wrong. Or don't you know what you are talking about? Abi na agbero use that one preach to you?

If you are so sure about your claims, so me where it is in the bible or else I will stop wasting my time on you.

#enoughsaid

I thought you had substance. It's good to know that you are as empty as an empty barrel. I will never grace you with a response again. You don't deserve it
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by new2012: 6:14am On Jun 13, 2018
Goodness4525:
oh! u want to denied the fanatics and deluded being u are, u can't cos by their fruit we shall know them.. meanwhile I am not close to a state of confusion cos I am not one of those deluded who shade pastor like a deranged bull as if the are not prone to dubious act

Baba, your foolishness is way higher than imagined. Pastors o, Freeze o and Asshole like you all claim to be Christians, so wtf!

You're not only confused, you're mentally incapacitated. Try using ur brain sometimes.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by Bonapart(m): 12:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
new2012:

Nobody oooo.. Thanks for asking.

... And who know you too?

Sometimes mind your business to live long and not show your r.etarde.d capability and die soon. Was I talking to you? Is Freeze your father or your god? Go take ur medication and pick up your brain from LASTMA
RKO From no where
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by sleepyeyez(m): 2:00pm On Jun 13, 2018
[Qquote author=new2012 post=68399313]

Nobody oooo.. Thanks for asking.

... And who know you too?

Sometimes mind your business to live long and not show your r.etarde.d capability and die soon. Was I talking to you? Is Freeze your father or your god? Go take ur medication and pick up your brain from LASTMA[/quote]
Childish talk
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by Goke7: 4:23pm On Jun 13, 2018
ollah2:

You are writing gibberish. Pastors being lily livered dosnt change the fact that he brings up facts and none of these pastors besides Tb Joshua and Daystar has admitted to tithing being frauds.

Lastly, those pastors are not better equipped than freeze Bible to bible. He has and doing his part by using his strength to attack fraudulent pastors. Someone else to take the political part maybe then Nigerians will begin to be brave again like the previous generation.

This generation is the worst

Pastors will continue to get rich for as long they keep solving problems for humanity, you think folks will just dump money on pastors if they weren't adding value, you and freeze will soon get tired cos pastors will continue to be rich, go and face your thieving politicians cos pastors aren't Nigeria's problems as you folks erroneously think
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by ollah2: 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2018
Goke7:

Pastors will continue to get rich for as long they keep solving problems for humanity, you think folks will just dump money on pastors if they weren't adding value, you and freeze will soon get tired cos pastors will continue to be rich, go and face your thieving politicians cos pastors aren't Nigeria's problems as you folks erroneously think

Ok
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by room089: 6:00pm On Jun 13, 2018
BilliBaron:
You should learn to stop replying pple who are born with half sense and zero understanding

You are very right sir!

I shouldn't have dignified that lad with a response at the first instance.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 13, 2018
Dannys85:
That Funke Adejumo is a talkactive
Using her sweet talk to make money
From gullible poor people
But most of her words are true
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by emssecca: 9:11pm On Jul 24, 2018
[quote]
Herod chopped off john the Baptist head and was still king..I guess we can chop pple's head shey.....[/quote

Buhari is in charge while killings are going on and he shall still reign in 2019.

Bush et al went to war and killed Saddam Hussein and he was still president.

Obama et al got rid if Qaddaffi and he reigned two terms.

The Queen was on seat when Princess Diana was murdered and she is still your commonwealth Queen.

Should I still go on? Your bible tells you to respect and worship your rulers irrespective of what they do because they are ordained by God. So why are you complaining?
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by emssecca: 11:25pm On Jul 24, 2018
chukzyfcbb:
Even pastor Chris oyakhikome says Growth isn't a miracle.

He says if you apply the principles of growth , you will excel every single time.

Buddhist disagrees with xhrisitians

Christians disagree with Muslims

Muslims disagree with Scientologist

Scientologist disagree with spiritualist

etc.

Yet they are all making money as long as they FOLLOW PRINCIPLES OF WEALTH.

Regardless of whom you are or whom you beef. if you are the BEST at what you do. the world will empty their purse just to pay for your service or product, QED!!!

Nigerians will empty their purse if you can solve their problems, it has nothing to do with cursing pastors or being a Christian.

WTF is wrong with our thought process.

My man, what can I add...nothing...you get the core of the gist!

Religion is the opium of the masses. They smoke on it and get high as a kite...!...only to realise when their eyes are cleared that their problems are srill there!
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by chuose: 6:36pm On Jul 26, 2018
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by chuose: 6:37pm On Jul 26, 2018
dddd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Generator Fume Kills CAC Pastor In Warri After Fire Kills His Family / Mbaka Apologises To Catholic Church Over His Mistakes / Nigerians In The US Reject Bishop Ross Because He Believes In Homosexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.