Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... (34833 Views)

Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death / Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo Over His Worth $150 Million Comment / Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by chuose2: 1:56pm On Jun 12, 2018
stifej:
Guy go and get a life, I can't belief you are this foolish. Anuofia

Ewu if u had a life will u be following that satanic man Adeboye?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by bejeria101(m): 2:17pm On Jun 12, 2018
1. Do you make the kind of money jay z makes? 2. Does jay z know the aftermath of that daft stunt?
Daddy fridge its offical you are dumb and without sense.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by NsikakEssiet(m): 2:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
E pain u lol
new2012:

Nobody oooo.. Thanks for asking.

... And who know you too?

Sometimes mind your business to live long and not show your r.etarde.d capability and die soon. Was I talking to you? Is Freeze your father or your god? Go take ur medication and pick up your brain from LASTMA
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by ifnyioj22(m): 2:50pm On Jun 12, 2018
See your life? Daday clay freezer

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by Emmyxclusive: 2:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
The verse he quoted was directed towards Nas not T.D Jakes. If u hvheard Dat song before u will understand.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by expert234: 3:02pm On Jun 12, 2018
new2012:
Daddy freeze, its been a while.

Nigga is struggling to be back in the news.

Shame!

There is no shame in what he said. Only an idiot that knows nothing about the scriptures will differ on this point he raised.

In fact, it is you that have your life immersed in shame for swallowing every nonsense your pastors say without first confirming them with the scriptures

Paul criticised Peter in the scriptures; does that make Paul a sinner?

Looks like Christianity is filled with empty headed buffoons and pastor's slaves

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by new2012: 3:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
expert234:

There is no shame in what he said. Only an idiot that knows nothing about the scriptures will differ on this point he raised.

In fact, it is you that have your life immersed in shame for swallowing every nonsense your pastors say without first confirming them with the scriptures

Paul criticised Peter in the scriptures; does that make Paul a sinner?

Looks like Christianity is filled with empty headed buffoons and pastor's slaves

I know stupidity is brewed in you but you need not show it in public forums.

I've not said what he said was right or wrong as I'm no jury, I only said the motive was to embed himself back into the news.

Can't you see youre the Buffon here? Unable to read and understand but to spew insults. Did I mention anything about shame? Are you mentally lame?
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by new2012: 3:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
NsikakEssiet:
E pain u lol

Pain kwa? Baba, wetin u drink?
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by new2012: 3:18pm On Jun 12, 2018
Samakus:

I wouldn't want to engage in 'beer parlour' discussion and consequent tantrums with you. Freeze is making a hell lot of sense on this one.

You know 'sense' is relative right? How can someone make sense to you when your brain is trash?

Even a mad man makes sense sometimes.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by expert234: 3:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
new2012:

I know stupidity is brewed in you but you need not show it in public forums.

I've not said what he said was right or wrong as I'm no jury, I only said the motive was to embed himself back into the news.

Can't you see youre the Buffon here? Unable to read and understand but to spew insults. Did I mention anything about shame? Are you mentally lame?

If you are not stupid, you would confirm with the scriptures before making comments about this.

Empty headed idiots bearing the name "Christian", but their ways of life are far from Christ.

Fools that think defending a pastor's error is synonymous with serving God. Bunch of stupid heads

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by new2012: 3:29pm On Jun 12, 2018
expert234:

If you are not stupid, you would confirm with the scriptures before making comments about this.

Empty headed idiots bearing the name "Christian", but their ways of life are far from Christ.

Fools that think defending a pastor's error is synonymous with serving God. Bunch of stupid heads

I know you're mentally lazy, calm down. Read to understand not to respond.

Nobody is talking about Christianity or religion here.

Baba, try get sense na.

Pastors well or no well is none of my business and I have not defended any pastor.

Talking about the scriptures, if you believe an iota of it, you will die and roast in hell, you've called someone so many names, spewed so many insults at a statement that first was not targeted at you and also not insulting to you.

Damn! Nigga I'm not responsible for your frustrations, transfer your aggressions to the pastors you loathe.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by expert234: 3:29pm On Jun 12, 2018
NoSidonLook:
abeg this Freeze has lost relevance already.

instead make e use him last year popularity well, e go dey open "online" church dey blast offline churches grin
like putting new wine in old bottle.

I understand that someone must do the dirty job of defending pastors' errors. Congratulations; you qualified.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by expert234: 3:32pm On Jun 12, 2018
room089:
Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm!

Our problem here is that we would always like to play god by thinking that the punishments must be immediate but as we know, discretion lies with God.

Criticizing a pastor for making unscriptural comments is not "judging or doing harm"; it is just "stating a fact".

Why do you Christians on this platform talk like daft and senseless people sef?!
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by expert234: 3:36pm On Jun 12, 2018
new2012:

I know you're mentally lazy, calm down. Read to understand not to respond.

Nobody is talking about Christianity or religion here.

Baba, try get sense na.

Pastors well or no well is none of my business and I have not defended any pastor.

Talking about the scriptures, if you believe an iota of it, you will die and roast in hell, you've called someone so many names, spewed so many insults at a statement that first was not targeted at you and also not insulting to you.

Damn! Nigga I'm not responsible for your frustrations, transfer your aggressions to the pastors you loathe.

Stop emitting idiocy as if they feed you with stupidity in those business centers you call churches

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by room089: 3:38pm On Jun 12, 2018
expert234:

Criticizing a pastor for making unscriptural comments is not "judging or doing harm"; it is just "stating a fact".

Why do you Christians on this platform talk like daft and senseless people sef?!

Uncle me, can you highlight your seemingly unscriptural comment and I would prove you wrong?
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by miky(m): 3:46pm On Jun 12, 2018
Fck Religion!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by expert234: 3:48pm On Jun 12, 2018
room089:

Uncle me, can you highlight your seemingly unscriptural comment and I would prove you wrong?

Don't tell me you don't know that Paul actually criticised Peter and almost called him a hypocrite?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by waleog2000: 4:12pm On Jun 12, 2018
Daddy Freeze should get his fact straight please. That song Blueprint has nothing to do with TD Jakes. It's one of the long line of JayZ and Nas diss.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by new2012: 4:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
expert234:

Stop emitting idiocy as if they feed you with stupidity in those business centers you call churches

I've not told you I'm a christian or that I even go to church.

Youre just one heck of a silly being that believe whoever disregards Freeze must be a christian.

Youre a charlatan!

If you can't read to understand but only read to respond, you may never go far in life. Its possible that has been your greatest challenge and the source of all your problems.. So calm down and appraise properly.

I won't be replying you anymore, its waste of time flogging a dead horse, youre not capable of learning.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by expert234: 4:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
new2012:

I've not told you I'm a christian or that I even go to church.

Youre just one heck of a silly being that believe whoever disregards Freeze must be a christian.

Youre a charlatan!

If you can't read to understand but only read to respond, you may never go far in life. Its possible that has been your greatest challenge and the source of all your problems.. So calm down and appraise properly.

I won't be replying you anymore, its waste of time flogging a dead horse, youre not capable of learning.

Maybe your not being a Christian is the reason for your thoughtlessness

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by room089: 4:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
expert234:

Don't tell me you don't know that Paul actually criticised Peter and almost called him a hypocrite?

Uncle Expert don come again o!

Biko where dat one dey for bible, kindly lead me by hand .....
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by expert234: 4:22pm On Jun 12, 2018
room089:

Uncle Expert don come again o!

Biko where dat one dey for bible, kindly lead me by hand .....

Imagine someone who vowed to prove someone wrong, yet he lacks adequate knowledge of what he wants to defend or oppose. What an irony!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by room089: 4:38pm On Jun 12, 2018
expert234:

Imagine someone who vowed to prove someone wrong, yet he lacks adequate knowledge of what he wants to defend or oppose. What an irony!

Uncle show me in the bible where paul criticized peter and almost called him a hypocrite and I would prove your understanding about that assertion wrong. Or don't you know what you are talking about? Abi na agbero use that one preach to you?

If you are so sure about your claims, so me where it is in the bible or else I will stop wasting my time on you.

#enoughsaid
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by streamsofjoy(f): 4:40pm On Jun 12, 2018
aktom007:

Herod chopped off john the Baptist head and was still king..I guess we can chop pple's head shey.....

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm this is the most reasonable person on NL
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by Goodness4525: 5:02pm On Jun 12, 2018
new2012:

Nigga if you don't mind your business, you gotta goto the other side.. Its the law of nature.
so u know how to mind ur biz but u are the first person to interfere in someone else matters,,,, Hypocrite like u as others in ur deluded association called Christianity
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:17pm On Jun 12, 2018
BUHARImyDOG:
ANTI CHRIST FREEZ
how is preaching against scammers being Antichrist?
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by new2012: 5:36pm On Jun 12, 2018
Goodness4525:
so u know how to mind ur biz but u are the first person to interfere in someone else matters,,,, Hypocrite like u as others in ur deluded association called Christianity

Inasmuch as I didn't interfere in your already confused life, why not face it bro.

First of all, I never said I'm a christian, but an ahole born reta.rd like you will conclude that even when I've not chided any of them.

Freeze, the GOs he bashed, idiot like you are Christians

Whenever you forget your brains, keep shut.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by BilliBaron: 5:38pm On Jun 12, 2018
Please who is this Dady Freezer sorry freez. Is he an Atheist or they Send am against men of God.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by BilliBaron: 5:44pm On Jun 12, 2018
room089:

You should learn to stop replying pple who are born with half sense and zero understanding
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by JamesReacher(m): 5:45pm On Jun 12, 2018
blowjohn:

Freeze ranting like an illiterate!
The first part of the line about being fake was aimed at Nas.
He,(Jay Z) further referred to him self as the 'rap version of T.D jakes', prophecying on their(listeners,fans) CDs and tapes!
Here's the 2nd stanza:

H[Hook (x2)]
H, O V A
The Blueprint 2 baby, on the way
H, O V A
I got my mojo back baby, oh behave

[Jay-Z]
Can't y'all, see that he's fake, the rap version of TD jakes
Prophesizing on your CDs and tapes
Won't break you a crumb of the little bit that he makes
And this is with whom you want to place your faith?
I put dollars on mine, ask Columbine
When the Twin Towers dropped, I was the first in line
Donating proceeds off every ticket sold
When I was out on the road, that's how you judge Hov, no?
Ain't I supposed to be absorbed myself?
Every time there's a tragedy, I'm the first one to help
They call me this misogynist, but they don't call me the dude
To take his dollars to give gifts at the projects
These dudes is all politics, depositing checks
they put in they pocket, all you get in return is a lot of lip
And y'all buy the shit, caught up in the hype
Cause the nigga wear a coofie, it don't mean that he bright
Cause you don't understand him, it don't mean that he nice
It just means you don't understand all the bullshit that he write
Is it "Oochie Wally Wally" or is it "One Mic"?
Is it "Black Girl Lost" or shorty owe you for ice?
I've been real all my life, they confuse it with conceit
Since I will not lose, they try to help him cheat
But I will not lose, for even in defeat
There's a valuable lesson learned, so it evens it up for me
When the grass is cut, the snakes will show
I gotta thank the little homie Nas for that though
Saving me the hassle of speaking to half of these assholes
And I'ma let karma catch up to Jaz-O, whoa
I'm back before you had a chance to miss me
My mama can't save you this time, niggas is history
Who you know flow vicious as me?
Yet so religiously, that's why they call me Hov
I get the spoils cause the victor is me (me, nigga)
You're an actor, you're not who you're depicted to be
The street dreamin, all y'all niggas living through me
I gave you life when niggas was forgetting you emcee
I'm a legend, you should take a picture with me
You should be happy to be in my presence, I should charge you a fee
I'm Big Dog, Glenn Rob, listen God you a flea
And the little homey Jungle is a garden to me
What's the problem B? You not as hard as me
Nigga hard as we, nigga R O C, nigga
That's why they follow me, they feel my pain and my agony, nigga
I won't rest till you on one knee
You want war then it's war's gonna be, nigga
Until you on one knee, you want war then it's war's gonna be, nigger!
That's what i thought until i checked it again. He dissed the TD jakes too
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by JamesReacher(m): 5:48pm On Jun 12, 2018
Emmyxclusive:
The verse he quoted was directed towards Nas not T.D Jakes. If u hvheard Dat song before u will understand.
Don't be fooled. Its a double entendre, he dissed TD jakes too guy
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by sprints1: 6:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
poweredcom:
I can never attend any church a woman is d leader
even me I no fit...even when a woman stands in front of the congregation and preach I feel uncomfortable....I like women this is not a gender issue...but they just too biased sentimental and one way thinkers... I think they better stick to owanbe fashion child bearing-care kitchen watching movies and chatting... that's what they are good at...not authority..only few of dem are like men when they think...when I said few I mean like 0.9% of the female population.. queen Elizabeth and Margret Thatcher, Angela merkel are perfect examples of this group

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mbaka Apologises To Catholic Church Over His Mistakes / Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) / Nigerians In The US Reject Bishop Ross Because He Believes In Homosexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.