Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,588 members, 7,850,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:49 AM

"Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri (56799 Views)

Tinubu Admiring The PDP Logo On Atiku’s Outfit / Peter Obi At MKO Abiola's Residence In Ikeja For The June 12 Event / All Former Heads Of State And Past Presidents Absent At June 12 Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by Masterppower: 11:11am On Jun 12, 2018
post=68403404:
*Quote*
I urge Nigerians to study how loyally Muhammadu Buhari was looking at Abacha. It was the look of love!
*Unquote *

This Omokri will soon enter the market naked very soon with the way he his going on Buhari's issue.
Just imagine stupidity @ its peak!
Look of love!
What a way to wail!!

You call it stupidity because he've exposed the tyrant dictator you call president?...

I think your brain should be examined...
Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by OnyeOGA(m): 11:12am On Jun 12, 2018
immhotep:
Alariiwo will now come and defend PMB with suffersticated logic
Do you mean the sophisticated slowpoke
Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by klimkid: 11:12am On Jun 12, 2018
Reno is just angry because he used to be a ghost worker under GEJ'S Administration. Now PMB has exposed them. Reno the Thief.

1 Like

Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by Firefire(m): 11:13am On Jun 12, 2018
stealmatic:
just lik ur father

2 Likes

Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by tobida: 11:13am On Jun 12, 2018
Fukafuka:
So Reno you no even get this pictures abi

A suffersticated morons cannot tell difference between northern agenda supported by fellow northerners and a suffersticated morons being led to the gallows.!

Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by DJInfluence: 11:14am On Jun 12, 2018
this guy na big fool…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by dafemnet: 11:16am On Jun 12, 2018
Now i agree Jonathan appointed so many fools when he was president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 12, 2018
tobida:

A suffersticated morons cannot tell difference between northern agenda supported by fellow northerners and a sophisticated morons being led to the gallows.!

Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by YenYo: 11:17am On Jun 12, 2018
That was obvious the look of love....
..buhari was in total support of abacha's move during the struggle.
Just because MKO is dead ,he now want to use it for political gain.
MKO right now will be shaking in his grave seeing Lucifer awarding him.
Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by tobida: 11:17am On Jun 12, 2018
suffersticated morons!

Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by jrusky(m): 11:18am On Jun 12, 2018
To my best knowledge as someone who belong to the clan of millitary hierarchy during those period the truth is Buhari had no issue with Abacha. Buhari was PTF boss at that time if Buhari has issue with Abacha style of ruling he won't serve under him or being seen on most time with Abacha sitting or talking with each other.

Beside all I know is Buhari was fully aware of June 12 stuff he knew what went on and how it all went dead pls No pretend about this. Many senior millitary officer retired and serving ones did not concurred to Abiola becoming president they don't really like him.and he had offended them in so many time this is the truth.

Buhari was never June 12 fan ever this is the truth take it or bust it only omokri did not put the word right in what is between Abacha and Buhari the 2 are in good term.and very close this was what I said when those abiola kids were thanking the people that masterminded the death of their father but hide behind the curtain coming out now to claimed saint. It's all fake. Truth is bitter but if Abacha or IBB were allow to drop the list of names involved in Abiola demised Nigerians will be shock. I know what I'm.saying if you belong you will understand but if you don't you won't understand.
Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by stampedconcrete: 11:18am On Jun 12, 2018
June 12 is a very special day . Trump and North Korean president met and shook hands on June 12........I was born on June 12 grin
Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by tobida: 11:18am On Jun 12, 2018
[quote author=Fukafuka post=68406324][/quote]

ur laugh na the same as ur cry.

suffersticated morons!

Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by Aldebaran(m): 11:19am On Jun 12, 2018
Admiring? grin
Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 12, 2018
tobida:

ur laugh na the same as ur cry.

suffersticated morons!

1 Like

Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by morakakin(m): 11:26am On Jun 12, 2018
Photoshop.
Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 12, 2018
AWON WEREY MEJI
Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by Kceekalu: 11:26am On Jun 12, 2018
Reno that look from PMB shows that he is disgusted with Abacha. Not in admiration take note.
Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by Pavarottii(m): 11:28am On Jun 12, 2018
obailala:
Abacha annulled June 12 election. I'm learning nee things everyday on this forum
Sorry babangida annulled it. But abacha was the chief of staff who spearheaded the killings during the protest .

Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by Turantula(m): 11:28am On Jun 12, 2018
bigerboy200:
abeg Omokiri park well jare..If u can't see any thing good with PMB, but u see everything good with GEJ, then you are nothing but an hypocrite.
There is hardly anything good to find in a terrorist
Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by iswallker(m): 11:28am On Jun 12, 2018
kolnel:
Not only look of love
But the look of lust

Reno should go and sit down
This is not how opposition is played in politics
We need meaningful criticisms

All the ones he has done with figures even recently on democracy day are not meaningful enough...

His observation I believe is on a lighter note...
Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 12, 2018
post=68403929:

No we don't.
Thanks for getting in touch.
You are really appreciated.
I think you should look into that. People place their order and u have it delivered to them within Lagos of course. You'll include the delivery fee.
Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by Ogunrancy: 11:29am On Jun 12, 2018
Sincerely,
There is need for some people's brain to be examine. Because of the way they reason and make comments,especially on this platform.

They even have comment for ordinary looking.
They just hate PMB for NO reason,but have passion for Saraki.

Whether you like it or not, PMB is coming back come 2019.

Long live PMB,long live Nigeria and long live good minded thinking Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by shakyum: 11:32am On Jun 12, 2018
It seems some people dont understand body language, how can you tell me that, that wicked look is a look of admiration
Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by obailala(m): 11:32am On Jun 12, 2018
Pavarottii:

Sorry babangida annulled it. But abacha was the chief of staff who spearheaded the killings during the protest .
The desperation to also rope buhari into june 12 is just interesting as it unfolds. "Buhari served in abachas government and is Abachas friend, so therefore he is involved." grin

Meanwhile what about the president who released and gave presidential pardon to Al-Mustapha (Abachas chirf butcher) because of 2015 elections? .. cos it seems we are in a season of linking everyone to June 12.

1 Like

Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 12, 2018
GMBuhari:

This is why people like OmoThief should not be allowed to be on cyberspace, his stupidity is award winning

When i look at that picture i see hate , not admiration, but then , what do i know ??
Hate yeah...but abacha never stole...zombiliciouszomby
Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by tobida: 11:33am On Jun 12, 2018
Ogunrancy:
Sincerely,
[s]There is need for some people's brain to be examine. Because of the way they reason and make comments,especially on this platform.

They even have comment for ordinary looking.
They just hate PMB for NO reason,but have passion for Saraki.

Whether you like it or not, PMB is coming back come 2019.

Long live PMB,long live Nigeria and long live good minded thinking Nigeria.
[/s]

A suffersticated morons cannot tell difference between northern agenda supported by fellow northerners and a suffersticated morons being led to the gallows.!

Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by alenwup(m): 11:34am On Jun 12, 2018
post=68403404:
*Quote*
I urge Nigerians to study how loyally Muhammadu Buhari was looking at Abacha. It was the look of love!
*Unquote *

This Omokri will soon enter the market naked very soon with the way he his going on Buhari's issue.
Look of love!
What a way to wail!!
Indeed, it's a terrible and pathetic way to wail
Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by bankylan: 11:34am On Jun 12, 2018
madridguy:
I swear Reno deserves urgent brain transplant grin

he is more useful to Nigeria than you are to yourself..........He lives a good life in the US, while you in denial live a an oppressed and depressed life...Reno is married with good family while you have no resources to get married. He lives in his own house while you are not capable of paying rent. He is trying to save you from slavery when you have no idea of your identity. You owe him some accolades.

If you doubt me, ask your family members if they wont trade you fro Reno without thinking twice.
Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by tobida: 11:36am On Jun 12, 2018
bankylan:

he is more useful to Nigeria than you are to yourself..........He lives a good life in the US, while you in denial live a an oppressed and depressed life...Reno is married with good family while you have no resources to get married. He lives in his own house while you are not capable of paying rent. He is trying to save you from slavery when you have no idea of your identity. You owe him some accolades.

If you doubt me, ask your family members if they wont trade you fro Reno without thinking twice.

brains!

i thank God 4 ur life.
Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by gamaliel9: 11:37am On Jun 12, 2018
Buhari is now a hypnotist....as far Abiola saga is concerned....Sophisticated morons
Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by fashrola(m): 11:37am On Jun 12, 2018
post=68403404:
*Quote*
*Unquote *

Look of love!
What a way to wail!!

I've been noticing your comments and I love the way you admire PMB (It's ur choice) but I think you need to focus on brand (Your barbeque biz) and slow down a bit and build up your empire..

These men you are supporting does not give a damn about you, except he's the one responsible for giving you the start up capital for business..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have You Seen President Buhari Dance? Video Of PMB Dancing Excites Nigerians / Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) / Osun Election: PDP’s Adeleke Wins, APC Kicks - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.