Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,596 members, 7,840,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

"Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri (56785 Views)

Tinubu Admiring The PDP Logo On Atiku’s Outfit / Peter Obi At MKO Abiola's Residence In Ikeja For The June 12 Event / All Former Heads Of State And Past Presidents Absent At June 12 Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 12, 2018
Seems renohomokiri is coming out of the closet.
Dude is deciphering male on male looker.

1 Like

Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by tobida: 11:39am On Jun 12, 2018
the suffersticated morons haff started again, after election wen Buhari get himself and start dealing with dem, dey will arrange unity conference with ss/Se.

Useless suffersticated morons!

Nigerians dat have suffered, dont let suffersticated morons miss lead u again.

Dis time Buhari will unleash full terror, he is not coming back 2 beg 4 votes.!

1 Like

Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by Bizibi(m): 11:39am On Jun 12, 2018
Abacha na real badt guy!!!

1 Like

Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by ahiboilandgas: 11:40am On Jun 12, 2018
Itzpetersv:
On this 25th anniversary of the annulled June 12, 1993 election, I urge Nigerians to study how loyally Muhammadu Buhari was looking at Abacha. It was the look of love! At the moment this photo was taken, Abiola was in Abacha’s gulag and Buhari was serving him as PTF Chairman

This photo was shared by Reno Omokri, aide to former president of Nigeria.

Source: http://www.vondanews.com/throw-back-photo-of-buhari-admiring-ibb/
this guy says he is a pastor ....of which kind of church .....church of decit
Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by phase1: 11:43am On Jun 12, 2018
Most influential hausa/fulani generals under Abacha's regime including Buhari were always going to prison to flog MKO with koboko and catch fun in order to weaken his spirit.

Today that Buhari is Yoruba hero as he presses their mumu button for votes in the close by election.

2 Likes

Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by tobida: 11:45am On Jun 12, 2018
phase1:
Most influential hausa/fulani generals under Abacha's regime including Buhari were always going to prison to flog MKO with koboko and catch fun.

Today the Buhari is Yoruba hero as he presses their mumu button for votes in the close by election.

wat else do u expect from suffersticated morons

A suffersticated morons cannot tell difference between northern agenda supported by fellow northerners and a suffersticated morons being led to the gallows.!

1 Like

Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by Maket: 11:50am On Jun 12, 2018
OMOKRI NEEDS DELIVERANCE FROM NAIRALAND PRAYER WARRIORS ON THE 13TH OF JUNE 2018.
Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by Chukazu: 11:51am On Jun 12, 2018
madridguy:
I swear Reno deserves urgent brain transplant grin

You mean he deserves an award

2 Likes

Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by bigerboy200: 11:52am On Jun 12, 2018
Turantula:

There is hardly anything good to find in a terrorist
and the other one is a
Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by keneck1: 11:58am On Jun 12, 2018
Turantula:

There is hardly anything good to find in a terrorist
pained soul that is the highest you can do rant online nothing more.
Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by zinizta: 11:59am On Jun 12, 2018
psychiatric case
Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by michoim(m): 12:08pm On Jun 12, 2018
Does this matter? Where is it written that his heart was admiring Abacha, particularly on Abiola issue ... Reno omokri is simply paranoid and a vanity to his generation and an enemy to good news....
Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by famosh: 12:08pm On Jun 12, 2018
Paperwhite:

Yet it's the same Abacha that Buhari so venerates that he told the whole world that "Abacha never stole a dime" but have been shamelessly receiving returned lots from all over the world stolen by the same Abacha.
Support Buhari with dignity if you must do it man.

Shut up! You Jonathan sycophants yarn crap too much! Your lord & personal saviour, Ebelemi Jonathan, gave Abacha a posthumous award for EXEMPLARY LEADERSHIP in 2014! Why didn't you complain?
Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by Acepen(m): 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
mercenary:
Hate him or love him, you can't take away the truth from him... What annoys me most is the inability of his critics especially the zombies on nairaland to match his intelligence

what Truth? Am Not Pmb Fan, But I Can See Pure Stupidity In Renos Comment.Dont B Sentimental Bro, Look At The Picture With Glasses And Point Out The Love In Buharis Eyes.
Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by famosh: 12:17pm On Jun 12, 2018
Pavarottii:

Sorry babangida annulled it. But abacha was the chief of staff who spearheaded the killings during the protest .

Park well! Instead of you to apologize & move on for yarning the usual crap that you Jonathan sycophants are used to doing, you still go ahead to stylishly buttress the crap you earlier yarned!
Nawa!
Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by 2016v2017: 12:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
Firefire:
Buhary is a known terrorist, and confirmed dictator.
Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by orisa37: 12:27pm On Jun 12, 2018
Eyin omo Oduduwa, e ronu. In 1983, he and Idiagbon sent Soldiers around to Ikenne, Lagos and everywhere to search for Awolowo and arrest him dead or alive. The Soldiers couldn't find Awo but carried Awo's Documents to Aso Rock. He doesn't like Abiola and The Yorubas. He is Fake.
If he likes Abiola, let him repronounce June 12 as "MKO ABIOLA'S RIGHT DAY". Let Buhahri not mock Nigeria at the expense of The Yorubas. He has always been a Dictator and he is not yet qualified to define Democracy. Whatever is happening to MKO wherever he is, God is in charge. GCFR Honours for Abiola is fine enough for us but let no one rob Peter to pay Judas.
Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by LabUdegbe(m): 12:31pm On Jun 12, 2018
madridguy:
I swear Reno deserves urgent brain transplant grin

I just tire for this Reno guy..... Wetin b look of love??
Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by Ultraf: 12:37pm On Jun 12, 2018
seunmsg:
The usual nonsense from reno as usual. Where was Jonathan when Abiola was incarcerated? Tony Anenih, Ojo Madueke, Godwin Kanu etc were all campaigning for Abacha to succeed himself despite Abiola being in detention. So, what exactly is mumukry talking about?

Buhari never condemned or supported the annulment of June 12. Whatever crime you can accuse Buhari of by his decision to serve as PTF chairman under Abacha, he has turned it around by honouring MKO today. History will be very kind to him for this singular act. Jonathan had the opportunity to honour Abiola and take the glory but he refused. Omokry and GEJ should both cover their faces in shame.
You are just being clever or smart by half, in 2012 GEJ renamed University of Lagos after MKO Abiola, but hypocrites like you took the streets and opposed him. I think you deserve a bed in a ward in Yaba left.
Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by Juliusdking(m): 12:37pm On Jun 12, 2018
post=68403404:
*Quote*
I urge Nigerians to study how loyally Muhammadu Buhari was looking at Abacha. It was the look of love!
*Unquote *

This Omokri will soon enter the market naked very soon with the way he his going on Buhari's issue.
Just imagine stupidity @ its peak!
Look of love!
What a way to wail!!
Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by ikorodureporta: 12:38pm On Jun 12, 2018
cheesy
Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by Juliusdking(m): 12:38pm On Jun 12, 2018
post=68403404:
*Quote*
I urge Nigerians to study how loyally Muhammadu Buhari was looking at Abacha. It was the look of love!
*Unquote *

This Omokri will soon enter the market naked very soon with the way he his going on Buhari's issue.
Just imagine stupidity @ its peak!
Look of love!
What a way to wail!!
e be like uself go follow am enter market
Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by mercenary: 12:56pm On Jun 12, 2018
Acepen:
what Truth? Am Not Pmb Fan, But I Can See Pure Stupidity In Renos Comment.Dont B Sentimental Bro, Look At The Picture With Glasses And Point Out The Love In Buharis Eyes.
I don't give a fawk about the picture...
Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by nextstep(m): 1:01pm On Jun 12, 2018
more like look of contempt...
Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by hmuhammad(m): 1:09pm On Jun 12, 2018
Firefire:
go take ur pills, inugo?
Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by Adesolomon2014(m): 1:11pm On Jun 12, 2018
JustAsking247:
@Op Pls where's IBB in the Pic?

JustAsking...!!!

Say No to drugs!
If you know you know.
Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by waky15(m): 1:20pm On Jun 12, 2018
Reno Omkri seems to be senseless. What will he gain from what he posted? Useless pastor who is now prevented from taking money he hasn't worked for.
Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by Olayinka777(m): 2:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
GMBuhari:

This is why people like OmoThief should not be allowed to be on cyberspace, his stupidity is award winning

When i look at that picture i see hate , not admiration, but then , what do i know ??
Exactly that's what I see in his face too- hatred.
Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by stiffy56(m): 3:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
This reno ehnn
Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by haski: 3:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
conspiracy theory&formula
Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 12, 2018
Firefire:
stupid post deleted tongue grin
Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
SalamRushdie:

No I am not ...he is my guy .there is life outside politics you know ....when Buhari finishes his tenure We will all still be brothers at the end of the day .
Hugs comrade.
A better Nigeria is all we crave for.
GOD BLESS us all.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lets Analyze This Trekking Guy's Journey From Lagos To Abuja...!!! / Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) / Have You Seen President Buhari Dance? Video Of PMB Dancing Excites Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.