Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. (7420 Views)

I Just Won A Lotto And I'll Like To Take Any Nice Girl On NL Shopping, Plz Apply / Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! / Share your Problems With Me And I'll Try 2 Solve 'em. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by Fosibajo: 8:39am On Dec 12, 2019
please I need address of ican tutorial centres in jos.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by Placido222: 10:11pm On Dec 14, 2019
There was a mistake in my Navy DSS form. Instead of my local government, what I got after submitting the form is another local government. please what should I do for it to be corrected
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by Baybun19: 9:13am On Apr 17, 2020
Yes i will answer.
My 1 week old turkey poults won't stop crying. Any suggestion?
I also see traces of blood in their stool/pool. So I used 'center Dicox' but they still cry all day.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by ebimene18: 12:15pm On Jun 03, 2020
Pls is there any genuine forex company in Lagos or Abuja that I can invest money to get monthly returns,apart from MBA Forex?
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by ebimene18: 12:23pm On Jun 03, 2020
ebimene18:
Pls is there any genuine forex company in Lagos or Abuja that I can invest money to get monthly returns,apart from MBA Forex?
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by rickyrozzy: 3:55am On Jun 07, 2020
Good morning. Please can any one give me CISSP (certisefied information system security professional) practice text and the exam materia?.so I can read for the exam.thanks.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by Miike50211(m): 11:16am On Jun 12, 2020
Hi guys please I need to clarify something about a contract agreement that went wrong.

Someone invested in me and I lost the money but offered to refund his initial investment back with time. Can I still be charged with fraud if he refuses and takes me to court?

Another question
In our agreement it stated that my profit share would be used to cover the losses but I lost everything including my share. Does it mean I'll have to pay from my pocket even though it wasn't stated in the agreement?

Please I need answers
I've a agreed to refund the money he gave me but he's insisting on arresting me and charging me to court for fraud.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by dozamoon200: 11:56pm On Jun 16, 2020
Pls I got admission to study at Vilnius university Lithuania anyone with info on how to get accommodation
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by Placido222: 9:41pm On Aug 29, 2020
Please someone should help me unlock my smile mifi. I beg in the name of God. I have tried it didn't work.
Model: ALM-N820
IMEI:863867023251083
S/N: 154906434
[/color][color=#000099] smiley
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by Placido222: 9:49pm On Aug 29, 2020
Please can someone help me unlock my smile mifi. I beg in the name of God.
Model: ALM-N820
IMEI: 863867023251083
S/N: 154906434
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by Placido222: 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2020
ebimene18:
you can open a trading account while i help you manage it. But you pay me at the end
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by tslammy: 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2020
please house does paypal work in Nigeria in 2020 to pay for international transaction?i wanted to pay for journal publication fee and its via paypal .Thank you
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by kallys: 6:58pm On Dec 17, 2020
Please, how do I address a reference letter for Canada immigration?
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by rossybell(f): 7:20pm On Mar 16, 2021
dozamoon200:
Pls I got admission to study at Vilnius university Lithuania anyone with info on how to get accommodation

Hello All, My name is Rose Okeke i am presently studying in Germany , I intend going for an Exchange program in Vilnius University Lithuania. Please i will like to ask some questions from any student studying there at the moment. If you don't mind we can chat on WhatsApp . Please leave a message here I will private chat you.

Danke.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by bluemanice(m): 11:27pm On Mar 17, 2022
Good evening to all, I have a ND in Computer Science and want to apply for the Navy.

What rank would they give me, and what is the pay level of a Diploma holder like?

Also, is it difficult to become an officer one/two years after obtaining a bsc.

Please guys I need your answers.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2014 Glo Free Browsing Magic Sim Settings / How MTN Defrauds Nigerians Through Who Wants To Be A Millionaire / Latest Price Of Petrol (per Litre) In Nigeria Today – 17 April 2024✅

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.