Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,027 members, 7,953,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:22 AM

Chief MKO Abiola Was Secretly A CIA Agent - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief MKO Abiola Was Secretly A CIA Agent (6808 Views)

While My Father, MKO Abiola Was In Jail…Kola Was Dating IBB’s Daughter - Abdul / How $300 Million NNPC Fund Was Secretly Lodged’ / Al-Mustapha: "How Abiola Was Killed, NADECO Leaders Took Money" (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief MKO Abiola Was Secretly A CIA Agent by Blooddiamond: 3:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
Back1lane:
Look are these bigoted ochereome nnanna demons from Igbo land dying to bring a Yoruba man who is superior to their father in every ramifications of life down.

Anyway what does one expect from people from the tribe of bigoted hateful souls. A tribe that deliberately secluded a caste “Osu Caste” among its own just to be hated. What a shame.
Go ahead n cry grin grin grin is a known fact that MKO was a coup plotter,a crook n a CIA agent,that's the reason OBJ refuse to honor him. So go ahead now n cry tongue

1 Like

Re: Chief MKO Abiola Was Secretly A CIA Agent by gberra: 5:04pm On Jun 13, 2018
dealslip:

First, Awolowo remains my model so what you and your friends believe about him is your problem. Abiola will never be in the same league as Awolowo.

You are a mumu. Indomie generation, your source of information is Lai Mohammed media agency. Indeed he was working against the west, you think I was born yesterday like you.
Iya Agba, e pele, se ko si aisan lara yin?.
Pa Awolowo is your role model?,haaha!
You forgot he was alleged of corruption and to have corruptly enriched himself. You forgot he opted to serve a Military regime that led the civil war, he was also acclaimed as the brain behind the blockage and starvation policy that susequently led to the death of over 3million civilians..
Your selective amnesia,selectivity and paranoia kee you dia.
Abiola convened & sponsored the first world conference on reparations at the Nigeria Institute of Int'l Affairs, he also strengthened the structure of OAU towards the reparation drive against the WEST. Aunty Ode
Re: Chief MKO Abiola Was Secretly A CIA Agent by DIKEnaWAR: 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2018
TheCabal:
It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife.

However little known the feelings or views of such a man may be on his first entering a neighbourhood, this truth is so well fixed in the minds of the surrounding families, that he is considered the rightful property of some one or other of their daughters.

“My dear Mr. Bennet,” said his lady to him one day, “have you heard that Netherfield Park is let at last?”

Mr. Bennet replied that he had not.

“But it is,” returned she; “for Mrs. Long has just been here, and she told me all about it.”

Mr. Bennet made no answer.

“Do you not want to know who has taken it?” cried his wife impatiently.

“You want to tell me, and I have no objection to hearing it.”

This was invitation enough.

“Why, my dear, you must know, Mrs. Long says that Netherfield is taken by a young man of large fortune from the north of England; that he came down on Monday in a chaise and four to see the place, and was so much delighted with it, that he agreed with Mr. Morris immediately; that he is to take possession before Michaelmas, and some of his servants are to be in the house by the end of next week.”

“What is his name?”

“Bingley.”

“Is he married or single?”

“Oh! Single, my dear, to be sure! A single man of large fortune; four or five thousand a year. What a fine thing for our girls!”

“How so? How can it affect them?”

“My dear Mr. Bennet,” replied his wife, “how can you be so tiresome! You must know that I am thinking of his marrying one of them.”

“Is that his design in settling here?”

“Design! Nonsense, how can you talk so! But it is very likely that he may fall in love with one of them, and therefore you must visit him as soon as he comes.”

“I see no occasion for that. You and the girls may go, or you may send them by themselves, which perhaps will be still better, for as you are as handsome as any of them, Mr. Bingley may like you the best of the party.”

“My dear, you flatter me. I certainly have had my share of beauty, but I do not pretend to be anything extraordinary now. When a woman has five grown-up daughters, she ought to give over thinking of her own beauty.”

“In such cases, a woman has not often much beauty to think of.”

“But, my dear, you must indeed go and see Mr. Bingley when he comes into the neighbourhood.”

“It is more than I engage for, I assure you.”

“But consider your daughters. Only think what an establishment it would be for one of them. Sir William and Lady Lucas are determined to go, merely on that account, for in general, you know, they visit no newcomers. Indeed you must go, for it will be impossible for us to visit him if you do not.”

“You are over-scrupulous, surely. I dare say Mr. Bingley will be very glad to see you; and I will send a few lines by you to assure him of my hearty consent to his marrying whichever he chooses of the girls; though I must throw in a good word for my little Lizzy.”

“I desire you will do no such thing. Lizzy is not a bit better than the others; and I am sure she is not half so handsome as Jane, nor half so good-humoured as Lydia. But you are always giving her the preference.”

“They have none of them much to recommend them,” replied he; “they are all silly and ignorant like other girls; but Lizzy has something more of quickness than her sisters.”

“Mr. Bennet, how can you abuse your own children in such a way? You take delight in vexing me. You have no compassion for my poor nerves.”

“You mistake me, my dear. I have a high respect for your nerves. They are my old friends. I have heard you mention them with consideration these last twenty years at least.”

“Ah, you do not know what I suffer.”

“But I hope you will get over it, and live to see many young men of four thousand a year come into the neighbourhood.”

“It will be no use to us, if twenty such should come, since you will not visit them.”

“Depend upon it, my dear, that when there are twenty, I will visit them all.”

Mr. Bennet was so odd a mixture of quick parts, sarcastic humour, reserve, and caprice, that the experience of three-and-twenty years had been insufficient to make his wife understand his character. Her mind was less difficult to develop. She was a woman of mean understanding, little information, and uncertain temper. When she was discontented, she fancied herself nervous. The business of her life was to get her daughters married; its solace was visiting and news.

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.

Read it in Primary school. Looking forward to reading it as an adult now.
Re: Chief MKO Abiola Was Secretly A CIA Agent by dealslip(f): 11:06am On Jun 14, 2018
gberra:

Iya Agba, e pele, se ko si aisan lara yin?.
Pa Awolowo is your role model?,haaha!
You forgot he was alleged of corruption and to have corruptly enriched himself. You forgot he opted to serve a Military regime that led the civil war, he was also acclaimed as the brain behind the blockage and starvation policy that susequently led to the death of over 3million civilians..
Your selective amnesia,selectivity and paranoia kee you dia.
Abiola convened & sponsored the first world conference on reparations at the Nigeria Institute of Int'l Affairs, he also strengthened the structure of OAU towards the reparation drive against the WEST. Aunty Ode
Ase Yoruba ti e ni e. You are the ones that make people believe all Yoruba people are slaves to Gambari. Omo akotileta ole olojukokoro. Alaini ironu eru Gambari. Ten of your Abiola can never compare to Awolowo. Awolowo helped to release Nigerians from the rule of the colonists. He was the no one freedom fighter in Nigeria. Look at his achievements as premier of the western region. From the first university in Nigeria, to the first TV station in Africa to cocoa board to liberty stadium to free education of which Abiola was a beneficiary. Western region got its independence in 1957 ahead of the other regions courtesy of Awolowo and the rest. Abiola and Awolowo can't be used in the same sentence. Only imbec.iles like you probably just writing JAMB will ever compare them. You have the nerves to talk about his strategy in a war. Do you think it is idiots. Like you that fight war. Was he the one that started the Biafra course. Didnt your PMB participate in the decimation of the Biafrans. If Awolowo enriched himself through corruption. Abiola was corruption itself.The likes of Abiola continually sponsored coups toppling democratically elected govt and sharing the spoils of war, now he is paid back in the same coin, you are here talking about democracy. Go back to you elders and let them tell you about Abiola and Awolowo then you can come back to converse with me. I am a witness of what is now history to you. The colonists even agreed that the plans of Awolowo for Nigeria was beyond Africa. The world is indeed coming to an end. Omo ale Yoruba.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief MKO Abiola Was Secretly A CIA Agent by MONITZ: 11:42am On Jun 14, 2018
Maket:
I respect FELA. Fela, Obasanjo, Wole Shoyinka and Mko schooled together. They know each other better.

Nope Mr man,there is obviously no truth in what u posted,for the records ;Wole Soyinka attended Government College Ibadan, MKO and OBJ attended Baptist Abeokuta, Fela even though was cousins with Wole attended Abeokuta Grammar School,so don't mislead people because some come to learn on this forum...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief MKO Abiola Was Secretly A CIA Agent by gberra: 4:06pm On Jun 14, 2018
dealslip:

Ase Yoruba ti e ni e. You are the ones that make people believe all Yoruba people are slaves to Gambari. Omo akotileta ole olojukokoro. Alaini ironu eru Gambari. Ten of your Abiola can never compare to Awolowo. Awolowo helped to release Nigerians from the rule of the colonists. He was the no one freedom fighter in Nigeria. Look at his achievements as premier of the western region. From the first university in Nigeria, to the first TV station in Africa to cocoa board to liberty stadium to free education of which Abiola was a beneficiary. Western region got its independence in 1957 ahead of the other regions courtesy of Awolowo and the rest. Abiola and Awolowo can't be used in the same sentence. Only imbec.iles like you probably just writing JAMB will ever compare them. You have the nerves to talk about his strategy in a war. Do you think it is idiots. Like you that fight war. Was he the one that started the Biafra course. Didnt your PMB participate in the decimation of the Biafrans. If Awolowo enriched himself through corruption. Abiola was corruption itself.The likes of Abiola continually sponsored coups toppling democratically elected govt and sharing the spoils of war, now he is paid back in the same coin, you are here talking about democracy. Go back to you elders and let them tell you about Abiola and Awolowo then you can come back to converse with me. I am a witness of what is now history to you. The colonists even agreed that the plans of Awolowo for Nigeria was beyond Africa. The world is indeed coming to an end. Omo ale Yoruba.

Iya Agba, Sho Mo Age mi ni?.. Iya Agba, kini Age e?, So fu mi, kini Age e?... Radarada !.. you're just an old rickety bone.
I celebrate both Pa Awo, the sage and Abiola and I also cherish their sacrifices on individual and general levels. Awolowo and Abiola are worlds apart -- Agreed!. Pa Awo is the architect of SW development -- Agreed.
My aim, however, was to extrapolate the flaws of both men without disparaging neither of them for the purpose of logic. You, on the other hand, do not only disparage the man but also the Yoruba race which he represents and more crucially, the symbolism of June 12.
It may rather sound as shocking to you that I consider Herbert Olayinka Macaulay, among the list of SW legendaries, my Numero Uno. My Admiration for his Uprightness, Foresightedness, political astuteness, envisioned leadership, knows no bound. Famously referred to as the father of Nigerian Nationalism, unfortunately , he died way before independence.
Funnily, a grumpy skunk like you would want to undermine the tremendous efforts, courageous determination, a fight to finish, undeterred, demonstrated by Nigerians of every strata, much so, the scholars, activists, Einsteins, intellectuals, the most influential frontiers,was much in evidence.
The symbolism, monumental piece of history, the rebirth of democracy, the will of the people being reinforced and celebrated is no less than being a victory for all Nigerians.
In all of this, the thoughts, rantings and bellyaching of Inconsequential shrimps and delusional twerps like you are and other similar imbecilic nutjobs could only rumble faddy and be buried down the piss pit of your souls.
May God bless June12, Our Democracy Day.

-truth burns

1 Like

Re: Chief MKO Abiola Was Secretly A CIA Agent by Jlow2: 5:26pm On Jun 14, 2018
obi4eze:
What I just know is that Abiola was party to coup d'etat that occurred before the 1993 election. The cry of Nigerians for democracy was sort of silenced by the Military and Abiola, who rode on the tiger, ended up in the belly of the tiger.
that was the exact words he used wen shonekan succeded ibb" be careful wen u ride on a tiger cos wen u come down you might end up in its belly" but abiola 4got he has been riding on tiger wen he sponsored military coup that brought ibb to power, and even supported the northern oligarchy that brought shagari to power at the detriment of his kinsmen awolowo, well to me all dis are distractions because 2019 is around the corner, i cant be fooled twice.

2 Likes

Re: Chief MKO Abiola Was Secretly A CIA Agent by Ejanla07: 10:46pm On Jun 14, 2018
Sophisticated morons
Re: Chief MKO Abiola Was Secretly A CIA Agent by dealslip(f): 7:55am On Jun 15, 2018
gberra:

Iya Agba, Sho Mo Age mi ni?.. Iya Agba, kini Age e?, So fu mi, kini Age e?... Radarada !.. you're just an old rickety bone.
I celebrate both Pa Awo, the sage and Abiola and I also cherish their sacrifices on individual and general levels. Awolowo and Abiola are worlds apart -- Agreed!. Pa Awo is the architect of SW development -- Agreed.
My aim, however, was to extrapolate the flaws of both men without disparaging neither of them for the purpose of logic. You, on the other hand, do not only disparage the man but also the Yoruba race which he represents and more crucially, the symbolism of June 12.
It may rather sound as shocking to you that I consider Herbert Olayinka Macaulay, among the list of SW legendaries, my Numero Uno. My Admiration for his Uprightness, Foresightedness, political astuteness, envisioned leadership, knows no bound. Famously referred to as the father of Nigerian Nationalism, unfortunately , he died way before independence.
Funnily, a grumpy skunk like you would want to undermine the tremendous efforts, courageous determination, a fight to finish, undeterred, demonstrated by Nigerians of every strata, much so, the scholars, activists, Einsteins, intellectuals, the most influential frontiers,was much in evidence.
The symbolism, monumental piece of history, the rebirth of democracy, the will of the people being reinforced and celebrated is no less than being a victory for all Nigerians.
In all of this, the thoughts, rantings and bellyaching of Inconsequential shrimps and delusional twerps like you are and other similar imbecilic nutjobs could only rumble faddy and be buried down the piss pit of your souls.
May God bless June12, Our Democracy Day.

-truth burns
Lol! So you are still there. Odun ofe ke. Go and jump inside a soak away. Your fellow maggots are there. Your likes are not worth my time. Na your type dey sell their birthright and your race. All this trash you are ranting about is because of PMB not because of Abiola. You don't have any iota of respect for Awolowo so quit the pretence and hypocrisy. You brought up Hebert Macauley just to subtly spite the achievements of Awolowo. I repeat Abiola deserves every treatment he got from IBB and the military boys. He would never be in the category of Awolowo. Slave of the Gambaris. It is your likes that we will dash the Gambari when the right time comes. We already know that you will never have a place in our emancipation. Alabosi you are the one that loves PMB that you eat his poop like a dog, you are also the one that loves Abiola whose very gut hypocrite Buhari hated. You see you are not an objective person but daleru daleru Alabosi, Omo ti o n fi owo osi ju we le baba e. Nitori esin ni o so are e di Omo odo Gambari. Oti ju otito si koto. All you traitors will regret it. I was born before you and since it is an abomination to you then it means you will not reach my age.

1 Like

Re: Chief MKO Abiola Was Secretly A CIA Agent by gberra: 9:04am On Jun 15, 2018
dealslip:

Lol! So you are still there. Odun ofe ke. Go and jump inside a soak away. Your fellow maggots are there. Your likes are not worth my time. Na your type dey sell their birthright and your race. All this trash you are ranting about is because of PMB not because of Abiola. You don't have any iota of respect for Awolowo so quit the pretence and hypocrisy. You brought up Hebert Macauley just to subtly spite the achievements of Awolowo. I repeat Abiola deserves every treatment he got from IBB and the military boys. He would never be in the category of Awolowo. Slave of the Gambaris. It is your likes that we will dash the Gambari when the right time comes. We already know that you will never have a place in our emancipation. Alabosi you are the one that loves PMB that you eat his poop like a dog, you are also the one that loves Abiola whose very gut hypocrite Buhari hated. You see you are not an objective person but daleru daleru Alabosi, Omo ti o n fi owo osi ju we le baba e. Nitori esin ni o so are e di Omo odo Gambari. Oti ju otito si koto. All you traitors will regret it. I was born before you and since it is an abomination to you then it means you will not reach my age.
Ago mi lo ma d'adiye e gbeyin.. emi ni ma fe e las las..
Pass my meat and don't lace it with maggots, biko.
Happy Eid el fitr
Re: Chief MKO Abiola Was Secretly A CIA Agent by dealslip(f): 9:35am On Jun 15, 2018
gberra:

Ago mi lo ma d'adiye e gbeyin.. emi ni ma fe e las las..
Pass my meat and don't lace it with maggots, biko.
Happy Eid el fitr
O serious. Iwo no happy eid el fitr. Mubarak Jimoh
Re: Chief MKO Abiola Was Secretly A CIA Agent by gberra: 9:53am On Jun 15, 2018
dealslip:

O serious. Iwo no happy eid el fitr. Mubarak Jimoh

Oseun jare iyawo mi agba
Re: Chief MKO Abiola Was Secretly A CIA Agent by 4kings: 11:22pm On Jun 15, 2018
Interesting thread.
Gotta go back to the history books...

Cc: Delishpot PastorAIO Plaetton Dalaman Wirinet GavelSam Hahn Wilgrea7 Johnydon22 DeepSight RaphieMontella etc

1 Like

Re: Chief MKO Abiola Was Secretly A CIA Agent by delishpot: 5:32am On Jun 16, 2018
4kings:
Interesting thread.
Gotta go back to the history books...

Cc: Delishpot PastorAIO Plaetton Dalaman Wirinet GavelSam Hahn Wilgrea7 Johnydon22 DeepSight RaphieMontella etc

Politics is a dirty game. This present govt is looking for ways to gain likes and votes and will expose anything to make it look like a saint. For all we know Bubu might be the head of all CIA agents in Africa. So that they seem to do some exposing of a dead CIA (in their opinion) it is all part of the game to silence the Yorubas and make the rest of the world say the June 12 incident was a good decision. ( FELA would not speak in parables he would have made it clear who he was reffering to) They are implanting what they want into peoples brains. The Media is indeed a powerful tool for social engineering.

1 Like

Re: Chief MKO Abiola Was Secretly A CIA Agent by orisa37: 5:42am On Jun 16, 2018
ITT International Thief Thief !!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has Charles Taylor Escaped? / Remuneration For Chief Justice, Other Judicial Officers Hit N33.47bn Yearly / Osun Assembly Amends LG Administration Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.