Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,769 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

When She Thinks She Is Smart. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Thinks She Is Smart. (1304 Views)

Fvck Her So Good That, When She Thinks Of You. She Gets Wet. / Slay Queen Thinks She's Being #savage Not Knowing She's Doing Herself {PHOTOS} / She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Thinks She Is Smart. by austyn0(m): 9:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
LOL......

For the married or unmarried ,, having sleepless nights over the thoughts that their lovers or spouses might be cheating on them,,, y'll can devise a means as such as this to clear the air and as well clear your mind

Re: When She Thinks She Is Smart. by 2dice01: 9:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
At what age grin

Even a girl of 8years will sell breakup past question to you in the uk

1 Like

Re: When She Thinks She Is Smart. by emeijeh(m): 9:24pm On Jun 12, 2018
Was the second chat written on an undarkened blackboard or what?
Re: When She Thinks She Is Smart. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 12, 2018
Sigh!!!
Romance section sucks!
Re: When She Thinks She Is Smart. by austyn0(m): 9:55pm On Jun 12, 2018
2dice01:
At what age grin

Even a girl of 8years will sell breakup past question to you in the uk
Lol...

1 Like

Re: When She Thinks She Is Smart. by austyn0(m): 9:56pm On Jun 12, 2018
MariaLavina:
Sigh!!!

Romance section sucks!
Laughs.... Kindly move to the section that rocks...
Re: When She Thinks She Is Smart. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 12, 2018
austyn0:
Laughs.... Kindly move to the section that rocks...
A very weak attempt at savagery, Keep practicing. smiley
Re: When She Thinks She Is Smart. by austyn0(m): 10:07pm On Jun 12, 2018
MariaLavina:
A very weak attempt at savagery, Keep practicing. smiley
I know your problem sweetheart...

You are bored,,.rather than indirectly seek chats,, we can take it private....No hard feelings..
Re: When She Thinks She Is Smart. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 12, 2018
austyn0:
I know your problem sweetheart...

You are bored,,.rather than indirectly seek chats,, we can take it private....No hard feelings..
Honey I will pick pushing a drawn train off the wall over your offer. Thanks smiley
Re: When She Thinks She Is Smart. by austyn0(m): 10:22pm On Jun 12, 2018
MariaLavina:
Honey I will pick pushing a drawn train off the wall over your offer. Thanks smiley
I suppose you meant kick??

See wetin forning de do you... cry
Re: When She Thinks She Is Smart. by dukeprince50: 10:33pm On Jun 12, 2018
austyn0:
I suppose you meant kick??

See wetin forning de do you... cry
you do not get her point, it's like saying I will pick Argentina over Nigeria. If she has to choose between pushing a drawn train and ur offer, she will choose the drawn train
see as I busy deh explain for another person matter lol, but I hope you get her point
Re: When She Thinks She Is Smart. by austyn0(m): 10:36pm On Jun 12, 2018
dukeprince50:
you do not get her point, it's like saying I will pick Argentina over Nigeria. If she has to choose between pushing a drawn train and ur offer, she will choose the drawn train
see as I busy deh explain for another person matter lol, but I hope you get her point
Laughs.... Yeah,, I just read what she posted again.... Was distracted with something else.....

Thanks man...

(1) (Reply)

Hairest Woman In The World Shows And Talks About Her Boobs / Proud African Gay Couple Rock The Internet / Is This Wrong Of This Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.