Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,948 members, 7,838,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Meet Waliyah Abiola, Daughter Of Late MKO Abiola, Who Is A Music Artiste - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Waliyah Abiola, Daughter Of Late MKO Abiola, Who Is A Music Artiste (58939 Views)

Senate Confirms Omolola Abiola-Edewor, MKO Abiola’s Daughter NDIC Director / Dele Momodu Shares Throwback Photos Of Late MKO Abiola / Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Waliyah Abiola, Daughter Of Late MKO Abiola, Who Is A Music Artiste by Ikechuob: 8:33am On Jun 13, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
Beautiful omoluabi.
Proudly Yoruba.
Yoruba and good music is like 5 and 6. I can't imagine how great oodua/Yoruba land republic will look like.
If we are to leave this shytehole, we will be competiting with Japan, China, and the USA.

grin grin grin grin grin grin. I think I just died from laughing. grin

You don't have to guess, you can already see it. Your brothers in Benue is an example how far your doodooland would be
Re: Meet Waliyah Abiola, Daughter Of Late MKO Abiola, Who Is A Music Artiste by Ikechuob: 8:34am On Jun 13, 2018
ForeignAgent:
See as she worwor like her Baba.

Very worwor. She kinda looks like a drag queen to me. She has that man wearing wig types of facial structure.

1 Like

Re: Meet Waliyah Abiola, Daughter Of Late MKO Abiola, Who Is A Music Artiste by Kobicove(m): 8:37am On Jun 13, 2018
Strong resemblance with her father
Re: Meet Waliyah Abiola, Daughter Of Late MKO Abiola, Who Is A Music Artiste by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:14am On Jun 13, 2018
Really, I don't know her...
Re: Meet Waliyah Abiola, Daughter Of Late MKO Abiola, Who Is A Music Artiste by Reelmii: 9:43am On Jun 13, 2018
josessybj:
Wetin she don sing.
she don sing song
Re: Meet Waliyah Abiola, Daughter Of Late MKO Abiola, Who Is A Music Artiste by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 10:11am On Jun 13, 2018
Kobicove:
Strong resemblance with her father
Check our signature and call us or click the WhatsApp chat link in blue below to chat us DIRECTLY - 08027390046
Re: Meet Waliyah Abiola, Daughter Of Late MKO Abiola, Who Is A Music Artiste by wink2015(m): 10:46am On Jun 13, 2018
CHIEF MKO ABIOLA POLYGAMOUS EXCESSES WAS PART OF WHAT MADE EX-MILITARY PRESIDENT, GENERAL IBRAHIM BABANGIDA (RTD ) TO ANNUL THE 12TH JUNE, 1993 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RESULT THEREBY DENYING HIM THE PRESIDENCY.

Imagine the huge number of children and imagine the drain it would have caused on the national budget to maintain such a large size family man.

1 Like

Re: Meet Waliyah Abiola, Daughter Of Late MKO Abiola, Who Is A Music Artiste by oooduancalmdown: 11:18am On Jun 13, 2018
Ikechuob:

grin grin grin grin grin grin. I think I just died from laughing. grin

You don't have to guess, you can already see it. Your brothers in Benue is an example how far your doodooland would be
Who da hell is this flat-headed Biafran? Yes! We will competite with those countries.
By the way, Onenaira, where is Nnamdi Cownu? Where is he hiding?
Re: Meet Waliyah Abiola, Daughter Of Late MKO Abiola, Who Is A Music Artiste by Seanonaira(m): 12:19pm On Jun 13, 2018
Who Is Waliyah Abiola? | Biography Of Waliyah Abiola| Profile Of Waliyah Abiola| History Of Waliyah Abiola| Meet Waliyah Abiola, Daughter Of Late MKO Abiola, Who Is A Singer/ Music Artiste

Read Waliyah Abiola Full Biography Here: https://dailymedia.com.ng/who-is-waliyah-abiola-biography-of-waliyah-abiola-profile-of-waliyah-abiola-history-of-waliyah-abiola-meet-waliyah-abiola-daughter-of-late-mko-abiola-who-is-a-singer-music-artiste/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) / Gallant Nigerian Female Soldiers On Display (photo) / ENDSARS Protesters Threw Money To Under Bridge Dwellers In Abuja- PICS & VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.