Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

My Wedding Date Is Fixed, But I Have Just N100,000. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wedding Date Is Fixed, But I Have Just N100,000. (14067 Views)

I Just Started A Family! My Wedding Pics / When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... / My Wedding Pictures - Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wedding Date Is Fixed, But I Have Just N100,000. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2011
did the OP even come back to read the advice?
Re: My Wedding Date Is Fixed, But I Have Just N100,000. by cexplorer(m): 4:40pm On Sep 11, 2011
Talk to your pastor. Get him wed you/ pronounce you and your spouse a husband and a wife during a regular holy communion service in church on a sunday.

The holy communion is more sacred than the meal you would have served your cash wasters.

A special wedding offering should be collected from the occasion, with 90% to the pastor and 10% to the wedding committee to get yot a wedding gift.

Invest your would-have-been wasted 100,000k in shares, stocks or send it to me as your counsellor!!!
Re: My Wedding Date Is Fixed, But I Have Just N100,000. by ISTLADY: 10:25pm On Sep 11, 2011
Skeed ure nt alone. Imagine my fiance budgeting 250k for my dream wedding nxt year. So I hav cut down my dreams big time. So painful.Let me also beg nairalanders, if u knw any wedding manager dat can give me a decent wedding with dat amount pls call me on 08037510513
Re: My Wedding Date Is Fixed, But I Have Just N100,000. by babestella: 8:35am On Feb 08, 2012
Lol, the answer is simple, go to the registry and marry, get the marriage certificate, take it to the bank and borrow 1 million against it so you can celebrate your wedding in a grand styleeeeee. LOL, please don't mind me, but it could be tried, you could break records oooooo
Re: My Wedding Date Is Fixed, But I Have Just N100,000. by Infomizer(m): 2:57am On Feb 22, 2012
Why not just get a priest (or your religious supremo) and 2 witnesses?

Oops! I forgot, It is not our culture

Court wedding nko?
Is the "live happily ever after" thing dependent on whether you even do a wedding?
#Imjustsaying

kelveev:

guy do u know 100k is much 4 ur wedding y not organise few friends and family mem 2 witness their was xchange of vows. pls go ahead wit ur wedding
Well suggested, but there are still cheaper options!
Re: My Wedding Date Is Fixed, But I Have Just N100,000. by WAVixen: 5:53am On Feb 22, 2012
Infomizer:

Why not just get a priest (or your religious supremo) and 2 witnesses?

Oops! I forgot, It is not our culture

Court wedding nko?
Is the "live happily ever after" thing dependent on whether you even do a wedding?
#Imjustsaying
Well suggested, but there are still cheaper options!
Like?
Re: My Wedding Date Is Fixed, But I Have Just N100,000. by Basics007: 7:08am On Feb 22, 2012
WAVixen:

Like?

Yes o. Me too i want to know the cheaper options o
Re: My Wedding Date Is Fixed, But I Have Just N100,000. by maryswags: 11:11pm On Jun 25, 2012
skeed19: Great Nairalanders, people of great minds, please i need reasonable and candid response here:
see, i am employed and i have lived most of my resources on family needs, now i want to get settled and be married, i just found out that finance has become a great constrain, as i have only N100,000 IN MY ACCOUNT!! And i have gone ahead to make proclamations as to the wedding date which is just few months from now.
please my people before God i am confused, i have thought of calling off the wedding, please what do i do, i really need councel, please my great people.

with love,
i am me.

Go ahead wit d wedding,but make sure u do it in d village!
Re: My Wedding Date Is Fixed, But I Have Just N100,000. by maryswags: 11:11pm On Jun 25, 2012
marcar: TEXT GO to 2010 on your MTN Line !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Lolllllll
Re: My Wedding Date Is Fixed, But I Have Just N100,000. by tpia5: 11:28pm On Jun 25, 2012
thread probably made front page.

there's another copy of the topic here in family section.

these trolls are trying so hard. . . . . .too bad they're so dense.
Re: My Wedding Date Is Fixed, But I Have Just N100,000. by Fruitful2: 9:15pm On Jun 26, 2012
DO A LOW KEY CEREMONY.YOU ARE NOT OUT TO PLEASE PEOPLE.WHAT IS IMPORTANT IS WORKING WITHIN YOUR LIMITS.WITH 100,000 YOU CAN DO TRADITIONAL AND COURT.ALL YOU NEED DO IS INVITE BOTH FAMILIES AND ITS DONE.REMEMBER THERE ARE RESPONSIBLITIES AFTER THE CEREMONY.PLACE YOUR PRIORITIES RIGHT AND ITS DONE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do You Manage Your Finances As A Couple? / Traditional And Church Wedding Wchich Is More Legal / Have You Seen Kemisola Uthman Ogunyemi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.