Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

ATM Dispense Issue Rectified - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ATM Dispense Issue Rectified (299 Views)

ATM DISPENSE ERROR: WHAT THE COURT OF APPEAL DECIDED AND WHY BANKS SHOULD CARE / CBN Revises Timelines For Dispense Errors, Refund Complaints / Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ATM Dispense Issue Rectified by Blazing99: 5:29am On Jun 13, 2018
Thread Update

I was the guy who had the experience and shared my story here:

https://www.nairaland.com/4548503/did-atm-computer-village-scam

After sharing my story. I was thinking of going back to the bank to make a case. Not because of the money but so it does not happen to anyone else. A nice guy from Stanbic Ibtc who is active on Nairaland then called me and took up my case as at Friday. I gave him details of the transaction and he assured me it was a dispense error which will be fixed. As at yesterday evening, I got my funds reversed.

He chose to remain anonymous but I hope he reads this to understand I am grateful and it's really good to know we have great hearts in Nigeria. My advice is that if you get a dispense error and the bank is open, try make a complaint in the bank immediately so they are aware of what happened. Thanks to everyone who gave their opinion about the incident. Enlightened me a lot. I feel way better. Thanks Naialand.

cc: Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: ATM Dispense Issue Rectified by huzyboy: 5:46am On Jun 13, 2018
That is generous of the guy. It's good to know that it has been reversed.

Nairaland's front page, helping helpless guys since '05

1 Like

Re: ATM Dispense Issue Rectified by iliyande(m): 6:25am On Jun 13, 2018
Lucky you

(1) (Reply)

Electrical, Instrumentation, Hvac, Safety And Solar Training In Port Harcourt / Call For A Sophisticated Affordable Website Design - 20k - 70k / Free Web Design Course For Make Up Artists And Photographers Hosted By Camcoreng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.