Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Nigerians React as Nataniel Bassey List Sign To Know Ur About To Marry The wrong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians React as Nataniel Bassey List Sign To Know Ur About To Marry The wrong (562 Views)

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos / How Would U Know Ur Wife Is Sweeter If U Don't Do Me? My Hubby Shared This.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React as Nataniel Bassey List Sign To Know Ur About To Marry The wrong by Bhelamblog(m): 6:11am On Jun 13, 2018
Gospel Artist Nathaniel Bassey Who has been on a Motivational Spree last night listed Major sign to know if your marrying the wrong spouse, According to him the Moment you begin to Feel Like you can't live without them, Thats when you know they are the wrong choices so pack your loads and go..

But while some totally agree with him, others disagree, see below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/nigerian-reacts-as-nataniel-bassey-list.html

Cc; Lalasticlalala

Re: Nigerians React as Nataniel Bassey List Sign To Know Ur About To Marry The wrong by IamD18: 6:25am On Jun 13, 2018
Rich and successful men with self-worth don't obsess or be desperate to get a slut disguised as girlfriend. Only poor men with zero self-worth obsess over hoes because they are losers.

Young hardworking and self-dependent ladies don't obsess over men because they have self-worth and know they worth any reasonable man. Only the evening newspaper, broke, poor and hoes with entitlement mentality are desperate for a diiiiick that'll elevate her from poverty and rescue her mission.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React as Nataniel Bassey List Sign To Know Ur About To Marry The wrong by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:26am On Jun 13, 2018
All this advice at the end of the day you'll end up marrying a glutinous money hungry land whale, a mommy, an iya something. After one child she done cast.
Shift abeg let me move to another dating pool before I start fishing.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Ghosts? Your Dead Mate Does This, What Will You Do? / The Only Way To Stop Masturbation / Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Go Viral After They Get Matching Tattoo (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.