Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today (11342 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Tinubu At 69 / Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday In His Dubai Villa (Photos, Video) / Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by Somtitous: 8:13am On Jun 13, 2018
Let him come out and tell us how he killed MKO or who did so!
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by whiteTORTIISE(m): 8:13am On Jun 13, 2018
obembet:

U are right... We still respect him till tomorrow...

When u mention my monicker
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 13, 2018
eyeview:
And buhari who happens to be his senior by far in ranks and age is 74?
Verily verily I say unto thee, not one apc member will make heaven. Nay, not one.
Everybody is guilty of age cheat.If you wan get a good job you must reduce your age and do other magomago to meet your recruiter requirements.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by tiger28: 8:15am On Jun 13, 2018
Awon oleeeeeee!!!
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by olatbs(m): 8:17am On Jun 13, 2018
hbd abdulsalami Abubakar .. the man behind all scenes in Nigeria even till now.. the white bearded man that even even handed over nigeria over to democracy.. we are grateful for that and will ever be grateful for what you have done.. the funny thing about all this is that we share same date.. happy birth to me too
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by HarunaWest(m): 8:23am On Jun 13, 2018
eyeview:
And buhari who happens to be his senior by far in ranks and age is 74?
Verily verily I say unto thee, not one apc member will make heaven. Nay, not one.
so because Buhari seniors him in rank,who told you that he seniors him in Age as well....Go and read the stories about Former COAS LT Gen Salihu Ibrahim and Lt Gen Jerimiah Useni...Both served over 40 years in the NA...in fact IBB appointed Salihu Ibrahim who was his junior in rank,but Far senior in Age..so in military age doesn't reflect.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by Jaguntemmy(m): 8:32am On Jun 13, 2018
odedinigbin:

Hmmmmmmmmm
I belv u don't av parents?
i belive you don't have life
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by Jaguntemmy(m): 8:33am On Jun 13, 2018
Jirate:

If You Don't Know What To Say, Why Not Shut Up......, Dummy.
and what is it you have said. ........ clotpole
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by Rubbiish(m): 8:34am On Jun 13, 2018
sweetguy10:
He has a hand in M.K.O Abiola’s death ... he is not as innocent as he always portray himself to be .

Shege, damburu uba
Anyone that worked with Abacha is not innocent. He took over from Abacha meaning he was next in command. But he still got a good heart though to have peacefully handled over power to obasanjo.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by emezuo17: 8:35am On Jun 13, 2018
Happy birthday my June birthday mate, but how come buhari is 75 while abdulsalam is 76. The fraud called ,,,,,,,, I no mention name. Mr integrity my,,,,,
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by dalaman: 8:43am On Jun 13, 2018
emezuo17:
Happy birthday my June birthday mate, but how come buhari is 75 while abdulsalam is 76. The fraud called ,,,,,,,, I no mention name. Mr integrity my,,,,,

I tire oo, how is Buhari 75 years old when his far junior is 76 years old?

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by BlissB(f): 8:50am On Jun 13, 2018
I love his beards cheesy grin
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by tungamaje: 9:02am On Jun 13, 2018
His birthday according to Islamic or Western calendar? I didn't know Muslims also celebrate their birthdays. Happy birthday sir nevertheless
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by brosiye99(m): 9:15am On Jun 13, 2018
If Abdulsalam is 76 then Buhari is at least 80. And he still wants a second term. smh.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by cooljoe(m): 9:20am On Jun 13, 2018
whatever else he did or didn't do, to think this man had d power as at d morning of May 29th 1999 and say no handing over, nd yet didn't, is enough to give him accolades
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 9:43am On Jun 13, 2018
cooljoe:
whatever else he did or didn't do, to think this man had d power as at d morning of May 29th 1999 and say no handing over, nd yet didn't, is enough to give him accolades
Check our signature and call us or click the WhatsApp chat link to chat us DIRECTLY - 08027390046
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 10:16am On Jun 13, 2018
emezuo17:
I am also June. Check our signature and call us or click the WhatsApp chat link in blue below to chat us DIRECTLY - 08027390046

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 13, 2018
sweetguy10:
He has a hand in M.K.O Abiola’s death ... he is not as innocent as he always portray himself to be .

Shege, damburu uba
Lol
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by Sunmolar(m): 10:31am On Jun 13, 2018
Happy Birthday. sir can you please tell the world who beats abiola (mko) to death?
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by lala45: 10:52am On Jun 13, 2018
tunjijones:
Happy Birthday to you sir. The man that handed over power to a democratically elected person. Though you stole a lot of money during ur short stint but you are not as greedy as babangida or as power drunk as Abacha.
The man is very greedy,in a year,he stole what others would steal in 4 years
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by Ojiofor: 11:00am On Jun 13, 2018
Happy birthday General.So this man senior Buhari,na wao.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by IME1: 12:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
Why is it that no one talks of Abdulsalam in relation to Abiola's death?
Abacha died before Abiola and I don't know if he left standing orders that he be killed if anything happens to him.
Abdulsalam was commander in chief
Abiola died when Abdulsalam was head of state

That being said
Happy birthday to him
His beard keeping shows he did not enjoy his time in the military where he was forced to be clean shaven. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fela Durotoye Is A.n.n Presidential Candidate Not Olawepo Gbenga Hashim / Court Bars Rivers Govt, Police, DSS From Arresting Members Of Atiku Campaign / Ganduje Inaugurates Rivers APC Caretaker Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.