Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,153 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Any Man That Sleeps With Me Becomes Wretched For Life – Slay Queen Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Man That Sleeps With Me Becomes Wretched For Life – Slay Queen Says (459 Views)

Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) / 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says / ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Man That Sleeps With Me Becomes Wretched For Life – Slay Queen Says by ToriBaze: 3:05pm On Jun 13, 2018
Source: ToriBaze

A Slay queen identified as Queen Lisa Lisa on Facebook, has taken to a group to make a scary post on men that sleep with her.
According to her, any man that has sex with her becomes wretched for the rest of his life as she possesses powers to absorb men blessings and that every success and destiny of the man become hers, and the victim would remain wretched forever.

It is not understood if she was just making a threat to scare away men or she actually meant what she said. But immediately the update was posted, it went viral and most of the people that saw the post in the group tried to maintain a distance with the claim that she is on her own.

She said "Once i sleep with a guy, his destiny and success becomes mine, and he’ll be wretched for the rest of his life Temple queen."

This is just coming some months after a woman claimed that any man that sleeps with her dies. In fact about seven men had lost their lives after having sex with her, she claimed and she was now so thirsty to have sex that she threatened to move to other regions in her country to meet with strangers.

http://toribaze.com/entertainment/man-sleeps-with-becomes-wretched-life-slay-queen-says/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, MissyB3, Fynestboi

Re: Any Man That Sleeps With Me Becomes Wretched For Life – Slay Queen Says by ToriBaze: 3:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
After Fulani Herdsmen, fear Women.
Re: Any Man That Sleeps With Me Becomes Wretched For Life – Slay Queen Says by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:08pm On Jun 13, 2018
It won't other men from sleeping with her.....

Don't know why guys can't control their kongi sad
Re: Any Man That Sleeps With Me Becomes Wretched For Life – Slay Queen Says by Shugavee(f): 3:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
The word slay queen don really suffer

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Sleeps With Me Becomes Wretched For Life – Slay Queen Says by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:18pm On Jun 13, 2018
Shugavee:
The word slay queen don really suffer
I tell you any random girl is now a slay queen sad

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Sleeps With Me Becomes Wretched For Life – Slay Queen Says by AdaAde(f): 3:19pm On Jun 13, 2018
Mtcheeew... OLOSHO
Re: Any Man That Sleeps With Me Becomes Wretched For Life – Slay Queen Says by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:23pm On Jun 13, 2018
grin

Who is she fooling? grin

If she truly claimed that all the men she slept with will be wretched for the rest of their lives, then why the hell she's the one who looks like miserable cheesy cheesy ?

Despite all those tons of filters she used, still the camera no gree grin

Madam! Sit down.
Re: Any Man That Sleeps With Me Becomes Wretched For Life – Slay Queen Says by ToriBaze: 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2018
Lalasticlala may have something to say

(1) (Reply)

“once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Useless Forever”- Nigerian Slay Queen / Lady Slumps, Dies A Month After Her Wedding / Depression: I Can Help U Become A Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.