Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Senator Dino Melaye Eating At A Local Restaurant (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye Eating At A Local Restaurant (Photo) (53344 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Unveils State-of-the-art Automated Car Port (video) / Nnamdi Kanu Eats In Local Restaurant To Prove He Is Humble VIDEO / Governor Abubakar Sani Bello Eating At A Joint (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Eating At A Local Restaurant (Photo) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 13, 2018
Dino Dino cheesy
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Eating At A Local Restaurant (Photo) by killuminati(m): 5:24pm On Jun 13, 2018
Enjoy while it last grin
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Eating At A Local Restaurant (Photo) by Dee60: 5:24pm On Jun 13, 2018
So what?

Is it not food?

What is local in a eatery?

Food na food and after n toilet!

No evidence he is eating, by the way.

Looks more like a man struggling to take just one bite.

And that does not make the shirt he is wearing any cheap!

Who is fooling who?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Eating At A Local Restaurant (Photo) by Slimsly100(f): 5:24pm On Jun 13, 2018
Himself

But omo mehn!! The way some people won't just comment without dragging tribe into it ehn, o gwuru ike!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Eating At A Local Restaurant (Photo) by tragergeorge(m): 5:25pm On Jun 13, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Can idiotic Buhari sit like this in a local restaurant and eat?

Just because the clueless one picked something on the ground the other day for Mrs. Ganiat Fawehimi, some idiotic zombies start to say its an achievement!
so because those people decides to be zombie na make you come follow join them? Go try this your comment with another person phone you go know say na real zombie comment be this

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Eating At A Local Restaurant (Photo) by gberra: 5:25pm On Jun 13, 2018
Hurricane Buhari. hahhaaahaaa!!

-truth burns

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Eating At A Local Restaurant (Photo) by Yusuf54: 5:27pm On Jun 13, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Just because the clueless one picked something on the ground the other day for Mrs. Ganiat Fawehimi, some idiotic zombies start to say its an achievement!
Buhari cant do such thing BECOS HE IS NOT AS STUPID AND SENSELESS LIKE U

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Eating At A Local Restaurant (Photo) by dabiriy(m): 5:30pm On Jun 13, 2018
So he no be human being?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Eating At A Local Restaurant (Photo) by gberra: 5:30pm On Jun 13, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

smart adeyemi will never win kogi west.Dino is definitely coming back under the PDP
This one don start again.. Corrupt buffon. PaSaraki44

-truth burns
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Eating At A Local Restaurant (Photo) by Yusuf54: 5:31pm On Jun 13, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

HE IS RIGHT THE 76 YEAR OLD BUHARI IS AN IDIOTIC MUDA FUCKER!! HIS KINSMEN ARE RUNNING AMOK IN THE MIDDLE BELT WHILE HE SIMPLY LOOKS ON.GOD PUNISH HIM AND HIS USELESS GREY HAIRS cool cool cool
Someone said U r Senseless. No be Me talk am oooo
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Eating At A Local Restaurant (Photo) by Banley: 5:32pm On Jun 13, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Dino this will not make u win election come 2019. If u like eat in the whole local restaurant in his senatorial zone
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Eating At A Local Restaurant (Photo) by spiritedtete: 5:34pm On Jun 13, 2018
KenOne:
The train of APC have left Dino he has started to identify with the street again to curry support. When he was inside the train he was showing us wealth expensive fleet of cars, designers wears, vacation in US and Europe. You did it in 2010-2011 after your fall out with PDP and Dimeji Bankole led house of rep. you started forming anti corruption crusader and opposition leader for public likes and it worked for you which made you to defeat Senator Smart Adeyemi of PDP. But this time it will not work senator Smart Adeyemi has defected to APC and working with your sworn enemy your state governor Yahaya Bello to take over from you.

You are so on point! Election is near lol
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Eating At A Local Restaurant (Photo) by yazach: 5:37pm On Jun 13, 2018
stephenduru:
Senator Dino Melaye was pictured eating at a local restaurant.

One word for him

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/06/senator-dino-melaye-pictured-eating-at.html

Thank God you have finally recuperate

Let your trial begin
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Eating At A Local Restaurant (Photo) by staen: 5:39pm On Jun 13, 2018
Each time dey eat in a local place ..dey snap demselves and post it for d atention ... Cant dey eat der and not post it?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Eating At A Local Restaurant (Photo) by Aboguede(m): 5:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
Slimsly100:
Himself

But omo mehn!! The way some people won't just comment without dragging tribe into it ehn, o gwuru ike!! undecided

Hemm, amam na e buro onye Delta.

E'maka kwa
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Eating At A Local Restaurant (Photo) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
I have run into Dino in a very local joint, I pretended like I didn't know who he was, he is an attention seeker trust me.
meromero11:

This was when he was an activist and struggling to survive. Dino is ostentatious and wouldn't do such now.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Eating At A Local Restaurant (Photo) by tempest69: 5:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

HE IS RIGHT THE 76 YEAR OLD BUHARI IS AN IDIOTIC MUDA FUCKER!! HIS KINSMEN ARE RUNNING AMOK IN THE MIDDLE BELT WHILE HE SIMPLY LOOKS ON.GOD PUNISH HIM AND HIS USELESS GREY HAIRS cool cool cool
You Father and his brothers are all MORONIC MUDAFUKERS for nurturing you badly.. Guess it a blood or generational thing.. Oosu

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Eating At A Local Restaurant (Photo) by haslaw(m): 5:49pm On Jun 13, 2018
The best Senator in the history of Nigeria.

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Eating At A Local Restaurant (Photo) by JegaQuin: 5:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Spits on zombies.

O lagba re ni ile! What am i even saying ain't you ipob miscreant! Mtcheee!

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Eating At A Local Restaurant (Photo) by JosefAndre: 6:03pm On Jun 13, 2018
When Election is by the corner they will want to fool electorates. We have our PVC's and we know what to do with it. For the past 3years we didnt have your attention, now they want to deceive us. All politicians are the same, God will raise good ones come 2019.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Eating At A Local Restaurant (Photo) by greatman247(m): 6:10pm On Jun 13, 2018
JayJohnson:

Guy
You dont have respect at all
You just finished the saviour of the flat_heads like that!
Chai grin

grin you know some people just think being outspoken implies intelligent or being wise. Those two men are just foolish.

For example, go listen to dullardDINO criticising the rationale behind PMB, why he has to give an award to MKO, because MKO is dead automatically he is not a Nigerian anymore. I have never seen where death will make anyone who has been a citizen during his life time become an outcast just because he had died.

Moreover, I guess Dino went to school to have become a Senator? How come he had never heard of a word called "Posthumous"Award? I guess those police has helped reset his brain, OK he jumped out of a moving vehicle, maybe his head hit the ground and that may have affected his brain.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Eating At A Local Restaurant (Photo) by Neoteny(m): 6:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Spits on zombies.

You don't seem to be holding your peace.

Practice what you preach

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Eating At A Local Restaurant (Photo) by sexyanyabubakar(f): 6:14pm On Jun 13, 2018
yemmight:

If not that you are a frustrated human being, you will not be addressing a 76 years old and our No 1 citizen as being an Idiot. If you could praise Melaye and condemn Buhari, then you must be suffering for something.

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Eating At A Local Restaurant (Photo) by yemiprogress(m): 6:14pm On Jun 13, 2018
[quote author=Anigreat post=68448256] shocked

Buhari will not because he is a president while Melaye is a senator.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Eating At A Local Restaurant (Photo) by HoodBillionaire: 6:25pm On Jun 13, 2018
when ita time for court case
he will suddenly fall into coma
and continue to form sleep for stretcher
u wont escape it time
u don commot neck support ba
u must go to jail

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Eating At A Local Restaurant (Photo) by MARKone(m): 6:26pm On Jun 13, 2018
GoTV:
Amala ati Ewedu on point. Yoruba are indeed very sophisticated. Every other tribes tries to copy our way of life. God bless Yorubas home and abroad.

So Amala and Ewedu is a yard stick to measure a region's "sophistication". Talking about food and delicacies your people are not even close to what is obtainable in South-east and south-south

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Eating At A Local Restaurant (Photo) by TheUbermensch: 6:29pm On Jun 13, 2018
GoTV:
Amala ati Ewedu on point. Yoruba are indeed very sophisticated. Every other tribes tries to copy our way of life. God bless Yorubas home and abroad.

What is sophisticated about this?

Y'all have some very disgusting foods abeg. Extremely disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Eating At A Local Restaurant (Photo) by kmaster007: 6:32pm On Jun 13, 2018
formatting
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Eating At A Local Restaurant (Photo) by ZorGBUooeh: 6:53pm On Jun 13, 2018
GoTV:
Wot did you sniff?Who is coping you guys way of life?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Eating At A Local Restaurant (Photo) by eyinjuege: 6:57pm On Jun 13, 2018
eleojo23:
I can't eat that amala dudu at all.

It doesn't look nice to me, no offense

Non taken jare.
Millions of people eat it, and are happy with it. For some, the blacker it is, the better it tastes.
I prefer the one made not mixed, made only with yam, without adding the back. That is the original amala
I love amala and ewedu with some gbegiri. It is delicious.
I understand with people not raised with it, as i find a lot of their own meals too not appealing to my tastebuds.
We all can't love the same meals. Diversity is bae

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari’s Group Panic Over Atiku’s American Visa / Dino Melaye Poses With His Son, Nigerians React / Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.