Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,488 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo (53323 Views)

Photo Of Babangida With Obasanjo & Abdulsalami Abubakar / Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo / "Why I Danced Hold-tight With Obasanjo" - Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by farem: 10:30pm On Jan 12, 2015
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo and President Goodluck Jonathan met on Monday at Obasanjo’s mansion on Presidential Hilltop Estate, Abeokuta, the Ogun state capital.

Sources close to the Obasanjo home said the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye and founder of Winners’ Chapel, Bishop David Oyedepo, were at the meeting at the instance of the former President as one of conditions given by Obasanjo before any meeting with Jonathan could take place.

It was learnt that the men of God were called to be witnesses of what would transpire between Jonathan and his benefactor, Obasanjo, during the meeting after the terms of the outcome of previous series of discussions between the two were allegedly not followed by the President.

It was further learnt that Obasanjo would use the avenue to ask Jonathan salient questions to the hearing of Adeboye and Oyedepo bordering on security situation of the country, his loyalists who were weeded out of the Peoples Democratic Party(PDP) as well as the matter concerning the South West Organising Mobilisation Committee Chairman of PDP, Prince Buruji Kashamu, whom the former President said can’t be his leader.

The meeting still on – going as at the time of filing the report by 9:32pm.

However, earlier on Monday, Jonathan had arrived the M.K.O stadium in Abeokuta by 3:50pm and headed straight to the State box at the MKO Abiola stadium, Kuto, Abeokuta for re-election campaign rally.

In his campaign train were BoT Chairman, Chief Tony Anenih, Governor Olusegun Mimiko, the party National Chairman, Adamu Muazu, ex – governor Gbenga Daniel, Chief Femi Fani – Kayode, PDP governorship candidate in the state, Prince Gboyega Isiaka, state party Chairman, Bayo Dayo, former Defence Minister, Musiliu Obanikoro, the agriculture Minister, Adesina Akinwunmi among others.

Addressing the rally earlier, Jonathan who pleaded with Ogun electorate to give him their mandate the second time, acknowledged the place of the state as having played and continued to play pivotal roles in annals of the nation.
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/obasanjo-adeboye-oyedepo-jonathan-meet-abeokuta/

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by Adextaiwo48(m): 10:35pm On Jan 12, 2015
Mr man.. No vote for you in southwest.. Try all you can.. Like ur campaign msg preaches... "say no to backwardness"... We are saying Yes to Change... So we voting the agents of change.

SAIBUHARI /CHANGE /OSINBAJO

328 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by bjolodo99: 10:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
dn't be desivr OBJ has finished jonathan here in southwest . he use the two pastor to afford jona privacy

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by Kakpos: 10:45pm On Jan 12, 2015
WHY NOT POPE

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by dasrackhor(m): 10:46pm On Jan 12, 2015
farem:

Obasanjo, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Jonathan meet in Abeokuta
Posted by: Ernest Nwokolo, Abeokuta in News Update 11 mins ago

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo and President Goodluck Jonathan met on Monday at Obasanjo’s mansion on Presidential Hilltop Estate, Abeokuta, the Ogun state capital.
Sources close to the Obasanjo home said the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye and founder of Winners’ Chapel, Bishop David Oyedepo, were at the meeting at the instance of the former President as one of conditions given by Obasanjo before any meeting with Jonathan could take place .
It was learnt that the men of God were called to be witnesses of what would transpire between Jonathan and his benefactor, Obasanjo, during the meeting after the terms of the outcome of previous series of discussions between the two were allegedly not followed by the President.
It was further learnt that Obasanjo would use the avenue to ask Jonathan salient questions to the hearing of Adeboye and Oyedepo bordering on security situation of the country, his loyalists who were weeded out of the Peoples Democratic Party(PDP) as well as the matter concerning the South West Organising Mobilisation Committee Chairman of PDP, Prince Buruji Kashamu, whom the former President said can’t be his leader.
The meeting still on – going as at the time of filing the report by 9:32pm.
However, earlier on Monday, Jonathan had arrived the M.K.O stadium in Abeokuta by 3: 50pm and headed straight to the State box at the MKO Abiola stadium, Kuto, Abeokuta for re-election campaign rally.
In his campaign train were BoT Chairman, Chief Tony Anenih, Governor Olusegun Mimiko, the party National Chairman, Adamu Muazu, ex – governor Gbenga Daniel, Chief Femi Fani – Kayode, PDP governorship candidate in the state, Prince Gboyega Isiaka, state party Chairman, Bayo Dayo, former Defence Minister, Musiliu Obanikoro, the agriculture Minister, Adesina Akinwunmi among others.
Addressing the rally earlier, Jonathan who pleaded with Ogun electorate to give him their mandate the second time, acknowledged the place of the state as having played and continued to play pivotal roles in annals of the nation.
Pics or idnt blieve ΐτ̅...

18 Likes

Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by gebest: 10:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
It is the grass that suffers when two elephant fight.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by hannysur8(m): 10:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
Will Baba Adeboye leave his church member and root for jonathan....Forget Jonah is a gooner

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by wallex1983(m): 10:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
I can smell some roasted meat here

7 Likes

Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by saharachic(f): 11:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
PDP just looking for Crumbs to remain relevant. They even go as far as creating fake news.

[size=18pt]Is this not the same party that chided Mbaka saying "Dont mix Religion and Politics"?
when their henchman campaigns at every mushroom church and gives out policy statements in the same mushroom churches.[/size]

PDP and leaking mouth, no wonder they are not ashamed of their stinking corruption!

Yes oh Yes oh
Back to Otuoke Here i come
From where i started my reign of blood

197 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by vision2050: 11:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
Who cares? We don wise Mr. no shoe husband of a widowtongue
the canoe that will take him to otuoke is above.

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by LMAyedun(m): 11:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
Good Move!
The stage is getting set.

GEJ till 2019

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by dapsoneh: 11:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
I think it's hight time we stopped following some statesmen dogmatically and shun any endorsement by any individual. These so called elderstatesmen wil only endorse a candidate for their own selfish interest, it's high time we all came 2gda with our votes to and put in d candidate of our choice to rule us irrespective of whoever is endorsed by OBJ or anyone else. Btw, has obj as an individual been personally attacked by boko haram? And he wil sit @ his hilltop mansion telling us who he has/hasnt endorsed? As for me, I dnt bloody care wwho he endorses, I wil go for who I feel my heart tells me 'will' get d job done.. btw, how many imams were there as witnesses? When Muslims start talkin, some ppl wil start throwing tantrum.. SMH!!!

109 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by Maczeelly(m): 11:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
CHANGE

Vote Change

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
No pics?

Gej till messi accept defeat.

7 Likes

Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by Foxycarol(f): 11:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
Joooonnnnnaaaaaa, no matter what you do you are going back to otuoke.
Inshort let me start wishing Goodluck, you will need it for your safe return to Otuoke. SMH

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by DesChyko: 11:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
Huh??
Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by alaoeri: 11:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
Its still won't save GEJ drowning a5s grin .
GMB is all we want.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by freethinker01: 11:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 11:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
THIS OTUEKE MAN IS JUST FOOLING HIMSELF.
WE ALREADY KNOW BETTER, YOU ARE WEAK, SHOELESS SON OF A SNAIL,
LET US EVEN AGREE BUHARI WAS THE ONE BEHIND YOUR FAILURES'
WHY CANT YOU DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT?? NO MAN CAN RUN FROM HIS FEARS SINCE THEY ARE PART OF HIM
THEY WILL ALWAYS KNOW HOW TO FIND HIM.

AM AFRAID HAT MAN...WE ARE TIRED OF YOUR DOCILE ATTITUDE.
https://www.nairaland.com/2090029/abike-dabiri-shares-chart-showing#29739899

Awww! Check Out This Adorable Photo Of Kaffy And Her Kids!!
http:///78V

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by tuffgongjo(m): 11:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
All these visits will be "Judged" on Valetine Day.

9 Likes

Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by ChinemeOkpan: 11:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I remember watching a film called desperado as a kid.

It is all coming back to me with GEJ;s desperation to seek the help of the SW

IT IS TOO LATE!!

If Baba Obasanjo wants to endorse you, no better place at the podium in Abeokuta today.

All these one is what my people call ONE CHANCE! cheesy cheesy cheesy,

Sai Buhari

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by carterguccy(m): 11:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
VOTE CHANGE!!!

SAI BUHARI #2015

21 Likes

Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by KanwuliaJara: 11:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
Pathetic creature!
His mates are campaigning. . . he is busy holding meetings with 'god fuckkers'!

The journey to '[size=20pt]OTU[/size] OKE' has begun!

Muchechechechechecheche

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by hahn(m): 11:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
Too many thieves in one room

I just hope our "pastors" can be bold enough to tell him the truth. If rapture should take place right now only OBJ will make heave,. At least he wrote about part of the truth in "his watch". He can even use it as evidence in heaven

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by uken73(m): 11:08pm On Jan 12, 2015
So finally.
Thought they said OBJ sneaked out to avoid meeting Johnathan.
Na wao.

8 Likes

Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by donbrowser(m): 11:08pm On Jan 12, 2015
All i know is

Que Sera Sera

5 Likes

Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by naijasaints: 11:08pm On Jan 12, 2015
Whether OBJ or not ,we dony jonathan again.

9 Likes

Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by kennydee05(m): 11:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
Jonathan is a bad disease, more deadlier than anything. He had killed more human beings than other diseases for the past 6 years
He has rendered more people homeless than tsunami.
His government has stole more money than the popular Oyenusi (popular thief)
He has given our economy unhealthy living.
Kaaiiii their is God oooo
Vote General Mohammad Buhari and Pastor Yemi Osinbajo for immediate solution and change.
The wind of Change will continue to blow.
Click like if you believe the above assertion.

57 Likes

Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by Joejonah(m): 11:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
foolishness is when you think your grandfather can organize things more than yourself.

we the youths are not given space in politics and you all are happy about it.

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents / Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra / Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.