Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

5 Key Things Men Desire In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Key Things Men Desire In A Relationship (24156 Views)

The Strangest Thing Men Desire. (and How It Can Make Him Crazy For You.) / 14 Qualities Of A High-value Woman All Men Desire To Have / Now We Know What Men Desire In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Key Things Men Desire In A Relationship by Mowunmiaf: 5:16pm On Jun 13, 2018
Do you know men desire some key things in a relationship. Most times, women love to be at the receiving end, they always crave attention, love and all the most unimaginable things you think of. But the truth is this; men desire love, they desire everything ladies also crave.

Men often find it tasking voicing out and they pretend it’s all cool till they are caught cheating. Let’s get things straight in our relationships, put an end to pointless dramas and give all our best to the man we claim to love.

Here are 5 Key things men desire in a relationship

RESPECT
Men seek respect, regardless of the age, status, financial capability, height or whatever. Men believe strongly in their ego; they don’t want a lady to trample on their rights as men. A man sees a rude lady as a

COMMITMENT
As long as your mind is made up to go into any relationship, your commitment level should be high. Men want to feel you are interested in all that concerns them, the moment a man feels his lady is not committed, he starts to have doubts in her and get distracted. Men love commitment over any factor. They want you committed to the relationship like it means so much to you.

ATTENTION
This has been the bone of contention in many relationships, men don’t really care if you are busy or not, they just need attention from you. It gives them a sense of belonging. Men assume a lot, so it I best you give them your time. Your work or business should not be the reason for lack of attention, create time for your man and make him feel loved.

SPACE
Men hate to feel monitored, disturbed or suffocated. No matter how much a man likes you, he doesn’t want you sniffing around him. Yes, give him attention, love and care, but space is also needed. Men feel unsecured when you try to be all over them, especially when they are with friends. Let your man live, breathe, move around, have fun peacefully. Don’t ever try to make him feel you don’t trust him enough; men get irritated when a lady becomes unnecessarily nosy. Give him space when it is needed, he is a man, not some kind of police dog.

Source: http://aftrending.com/5-key-things-men-desire-in-a-relationship/

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Key Things Men Desire In A Relationship by HARDDON: 5:24pm On Jun 13, 2018
SENSE PILL

6. A lady out there but a lil vixen underneath the sheets ( if you know, you know)

7. Good home manager. Be it funds, clean enviromn, good food, sleek adviser, all round resource manager etc

8. An understanding lady that is quick to forgive.

9. A true friend he can goof around with when time permits. Share his future, dreams, fears etc with

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Key Things Men Desire In A Relationship by ubunja(m): 5:34pm On Jun 13, 2018
cook, kneel to serve food and respect me im good.
oh and better you open those legs. no excuses or you'll get fired.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Key Things Men Desire In A Relationship by Tallesty1(m): 5:44pm On Jun 13, 2018
ubunja:
The topic is marriage oga not master/slave arrangement.

113 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Key Things Men Desire In A Relationship by ubunja(m): 5:52pm On Jun 13, 2018
Tallesty1:
The topic is marriage oga not master/slave arrangement.
it is.
if she cant kneel to serve food then i cant defend her with my life against evil men. if she cant be my slave then i cant be her Sacrificial Lamb. if robbers enter house i fold my hands. no one is dying for anyone.
i cant die for someone too proud to kneel and serve me food.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Key Things Men Desire In A Relationship by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
ubunja:
for real you mean you are going to watch your woman kneel while serving you food,that's modern day slavery biko

23 Likes

Re: 5 Key Things Men Desire In A Relationship by ubunja(m): 6:11pm On Jun 13, 2018
jessca048:
for real you mean you are going to watch your woman kneel while serving you food,that's modern day slavery biko
well if im still a modern day slave expected to woo the woman, pay bride price and sponsor the wedding, why not!! she cant be free till im free also.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Key Things Men Desire In A Relationship by Tallesty1(m): 6:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
ubunja:
it is.
if she cant kneel to serve food then i cant defend her with my life against evil men. if she cant be my slave then i cant be her Sacrificial Lamb. if robbers enter house i fold my hands. no one is dying for anyone.
This is funny bro. See eh, if you like roll from kitchen to the dining room to serve me food, I cannot die for you. The one Jesus died is enough for me, any person wey that one no do should do the dying this time.

17 Likes

Re: 5 Key Things Men Desire In A Relationship by ubunja(m): 6:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
Tallesty1:
This is funny bro. See eh, if you like roll from kitchen to the dining room to serve me food, I cannot die for you. The one Jesus died is enough for me, any person wey that one no do should do the dying this time.
no kneeling no dying for you.
scratch my back i scratch yours

2 Likes

Re: 5 Key Things Men Desire In A Relationship by makydebbie(f): 6:59pm On Jun 13, 2018
Tallesty1:
Sweetheart, please check out the changes I made in my blog and tell me what you think.

1 Like

Re: 5 Key Things Men Desire In A Relationship by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:03pm On Jun 13, 2018
Nice list,I myself as a lady I need all these.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Key Things Men Desire In A Relationship by Tallesty1(m): 7:23pm On Jun 13, 2018
makydebbie:
Sweetheart, please check out the changes I made in my blog and tell me what you think.
I will do that later in the night dear. I was thinking you would host it first before customization.

1 Like

Re: 5 Key Things Men Desire In A Relationship by makydebbie(f): 10:19pm On Jun 13, 2018
Tallesty1:
I will do that later in the night dear. I was thinking you would host it first before customization.
You'll have to really convince me on this hosting thing because I want to generate traffic first before hosting.

1 Like

Re: 5 Key Things Men Desire In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
Handle your man right and he will be submissive, loyal and worship the ground you walk on.

It worked for me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Key Things Men Desire In A Relationship by makydebbie(f): 7:59am On Jun 14, 2018
Tallesty1:
Hey sweetheart, how far?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Key Things Men Desire In A Relationship by Mowunmiaf: 9:23am On Jun 14, 2018
cc;lalasticlala
Re: 5 Key Things Men Desire In A Relationship by JhyMedex: 11:56am On Jun 14, 2018
List seems solid..

ATTENTION is gud.. Bt dnt b clingy..

dnt be asking me all d tym whr am at..wat am doin?..Pls dnt!!..

SPACE..yea ..a gud amount of it..sumtyms i jst want to b alone..somtyms i jst dnt want to talk..

lets jst lay down..or do some exercise (Iykyk)...

U got all of me if u do these..

i swear i no go look aonda gal bombom..grin..

1 Like

Re: 5 Key Things Men Desire In A Relationship by Biglittlelois(f): 11:56am On Jun 14, 2018
We ladies don hear am for NL, every relationship/marriage topics centers mostly on ladies, ahn ahn, kilode gan, let us breathe nah, live n let live abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Key Things Men Desire In A Relationship by midehi2(f): 11:57am On Jun 14, 2018
Key word "respect
Re: 5 Key Things Men Desire In A Relationship by wildcatter23(m): 11:57am On Jun 14, 2018
This is something my first girl friend told me when I was very demanding: Honey, what you need is a house girl not a girl friend. I needed her to wash my clothes, go to the market, cook, serve me food, massage my ego and generally, the job description I had for her was tailor fit for a house girl. On top, I need services too

2 Likes

Re: 5 Key Things Men Desire In A Relationship by akeentech(m): 11:57am On Jun 14, 2018
I only desire Respect and Space. I hate too much clingy but women love too much attention and that's where problem comes in. If you don't give me space after a months or so you become irritating and that's the end.
Re: 5 Key Things Men Desire In A Relationship by Chuukwudi(m): 11:57am On Jun 14, 2018
Ok cheesy
Re: 5 Key Things Men Desire In A Relationship by Biglittlelois(f): 11:58am On Jun 14, 2018
ubunja:
it is.

This one is high on cheap drugs, even if she kneel to serve you whatever, still die for her, she will move on to the next man, ngwalla

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Key Things Men Desire In A Relationship by maxiuc(m): 11:58am On Jun 14, 2018
cheesy
Re: 5 Key Things Men Desire In A Relationship by ArchangeLucifer: 11:59am On Jun 14, 2018
ubunja:

Exactly!

Since as shugavee put it, she must get paid in her relationship - which makes her an employee.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Key Things Men Desire In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 14, 2018
Humans dont know wat they want abeg. i used to date students i got tired of them taxing me, i said na working class go better. i enter working class i saw mostly strong willed women who dont tax me but would not say yes every time to me unlike the students, i pick race again. abeg we dont know wat we want

2 Likes

Re: 5 Key Things Men Desire In A Relationship by itiswellandwell: 11:59am On Jun 14, 2018
The number one key things is LOYALTY.

Very cheap and you might be interested www.nairaland.com/4543541/neat-samsung-s7-edge-4gb

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hausa 2 Girls Lesbian Love Kissing S | Womens Short Flim Scene / Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) / What Advice Can You Give to Somebody About To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.