Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,631 members, 7,827,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Why Is It So Difficult? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is It So Difficult? (463 Views)

Why Is It So Difficult For Nigeria Oppositions To Wish The Country The Best? / "Why APC Senators Found It Difficult To Impeach Saraki" – Lai Mohammed Reveals / "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It So Difficult? by mangoman00: 5:36pm On Jun 13, 2018
Why is it that Igbos that voted and support former president Yaradua a fulani man find it extremely hard to accept president Buhari another fulani man?
Re: Why Is It So Difficult? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 13, 2018
Una done start again.
leave igbo's alone
before Una go talk say dem done abuse Una again
Re: Why Is It So Difficult? by Banmeallday: 6:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
mangoman00:
Why is it that Igbos that voted and support former president Yaradua a fulani man find it extremely hard to accept president
Buhari another fulani man?

The same way it is difficult for you to stop accepting a coupist and quack as your leader who is not fit to be “President”....

The same way it is difficult for you to try to engage in a revolution so that your children will not be the next generation of Nigger Area pikin.

The same way it is difficult to stop listening to Olamide and RCCG pastors that are leading you to level 0...
Re: Why Is It So Difficult? by mangoman00: 6:22pm On Jun 13, 2018
My pain is that president Yaradua is dead I would've ask him why igbos gave him maximum support.However I will ask Buhari his problem with igbos .
Re: Why Is It So Difficult? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 13, 2018
mangoman00:
My pain is that president Yaradua is dead I would've ask him why igbos gave him maximum support.However I will ask Buhari his problem with igbos .

buhari is a murderer.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hon. Ben Igbakpa: The Model Of Integrity, Excellence And Selflessness. / How Oyegun Ruined APC, Oshiomole Must Resist Stranglehold Of Lucifers In The Rul / Abaribe Arrested For Gunrunning, Says Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.