Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

President Buhari's Humility(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Humility(photo) (1253 Views)

Good Leaders Are Known For Their Humility, Focus And Credibility - ECO / Gov. Ugwuanyi’s Wife Advises Women On Humility, Love, Unity / Man Of Unparalleled Patriotism, Humility - Buhari Mourns Shagari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari's Humility(photo) by abc115: 8:23pm On Jun 13, 2018
How will you describe the President in this photo v Chiamamanda Adichie's comment last week?

Re: President Buhari's Humility(photo) by ForeignAgent: 8:44pm On Jun 13, 2018
Bending down to pick up a fallen object means humility? If that's the case then 99% of us are humble.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Humility(photo) by Heartbender: 8:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
shocked shocked

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Humility(photo) by isbish(m): 8:56pm On Jun 13, 2018
Simply awesome.
Re: President Buhari's Humility(photo) by FoolishBoy419: 9:00pm On Jun 13, 2018
Buhari my guy is humble but he cant degrade himself like that. He is older than her amd he has achieved more.

Before those drunken yeye ipob fools start quoting me i hope you are aware that Buhari was a governor, a head of state, s minister and now the president of the most populous black country. She doesnt even come close
Re: President Buhari's Humility(photo) by Banmeallday: 9:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
Nice try OP, but if he has humility, he’d resign and COMOT

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Humility(photo) by zombieHUNTER: 9:24pm On Jun 13, 2018
A terrorist can't be humble...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Humility(photo) by bubu2019: 9:32pm On Jun 13, 2018
FoolishBoy419:
Buhari my guy is humble but he cant degrade himself like that. He is older than her amd he has achieved more.

Before those drunken yeye ipob fools start quoting me i hope you are aware that Buhari was a governor, a head of state, s minister and now the president of the most populous black country. She doesnt even come close
let bihari explain to the hole world what on earth he is doing.he can only trick the sombies from his region and his slaves.the wisemen from east can never be decieved so easily.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Humility(photo) by FoolishBoy419: 9:37pm On Jun 13, 2018
bubu2019:
let bihari explain to the he world what on earth he is doing.he can only trick the sombies from his region and his slaves.the wisemen from east can never be decieved so easily.

You mean those that were decieved ny hoe-jukwu and namdi kanu? lol.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Humility(photo) by bubu2019: 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

You mean those that were decieved ny hoe-jukwu and namdi kanu? lol.
being a slave does not prevent one from being reasonable. the two name you mentioned,your generation yet unburn can never get to their level

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Humility(photo) by FoolishBoy419: 10:00pm On Jun 13, 2018
bubu2019:
being a slave does not prevent one from being reasonable. the two name you mentioned,your generation yet unburn can never get to their level

Of course my foolishness can never get to their level. The one that dressed like a hooker and left his people to die and the yahoo scammer who has no known source of income who decieved his foolish people and ended up being killed by the "powerless zoo".

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Humility(photo) by yarimo(m): 3:07am On Jun 14, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
A terrorist can't be humble...
but a WAILER can be humble tongue grin
Re: President Buhari's Humility(photo) by yarimo(m): 3:09am On Jun 14, 2018
Banmeallday:
Nice try OP, but if he has humility, he’d resign and COMOT
the BUHARI that I know could have resign if not of, majority of Nigerians that want him to be their president even beyond 2019
Re: President Buhari's Humility(photo) by yarimo(m): 3:11am On Jun 14, 2018
ForeignAgent:
Bending down to pick up a fallen object means humility? If that's the case then 99% of us are humble.
na lie, where is your videos and pictures while bending to pick up falling object undecided
Re: President Buhari's Humility(photo) by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:20am On Jun 14, 2018
If Buhari is depending on his BMCs or spokespeople to win this election, I tell you he will be going NOWHERE

Very many of them are dunce or should I say dundee

This is the best the OP could showcase to pacify the public of a perceived tyrant/dictator shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Omó, I give up on these people

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Humility(photo) by Almaiga: 5:14am On Jun 14, 2018
Wailers will still wail over this.

Ride on my humble President.

(1) (Reply)

Idiagbon Connection That Will Work Against Saraki In Kwara / Dr Ibrahim Hassan Dankwambo Commissions A 600m Township Road In Federal Low-cost / Kano State Declares Tuesday Holiday for Islamic New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.