Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,070 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:02 PM

What Makes A Woman Lady? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes A Woman Lady? (1833 Views)

Need Sexchat Woman ,lady.pics Attached / What Makes A Man More Attractive To Women / Can A Woman/lady Who Is Always On Facebook Be Faithful To One Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes A Woman Lady? by ugandalady: 12:48pm On Jun 14, 2018
MrCork:

..I like fat women.. that's y like u...u should be happy undecided

you love your mom? that huge black FAT gorilla?go ahead, white people are open minded for the digusting incest done by the black ****
Re: What Makes A Woman Lady? by harrwix(m): 12:48pm On Jun 14, 2018
ugandalady:

i prefer to be insulted to be called a fa99ot, instead of being called a nigerian

so you prefer that?!
okay....so be it!
Re: What Makes A Woman Lady? by ugandalady: 12:52pm On Jun 14, 2018
Rosay15:
sorry your English is confusing please don't quote me.. Thanks

are your really an animal without a brain?i am writing such a shiet to mock your fellow ni77et who said“ cus you wrote their is nothing”
Re: What Makes A Woman Lady? by MrCork: 12:53pm On Jun 14, 2018
ugandalady:

you love your mom? that huge black FAT gorilla?go ahead, white people are open minded for the digusting incest done by the black ****

..cool..ok so u a white angry Uganda lady. .correct?...sounds like those uganda warriors have enjoyed the he'll outter u. U sound frustrated. . I can help u..serrrrrrrrrioooooooously smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Makes A Woman Lady? by ugandalady: 12:54pm On Jun 14, 2018
harrwix:

so you prefer that?!
okay....so be it!

if you insist giving me names, such as gay and nigerian, i would rathet to be called by the first one!
Re: What Makes A Woman Lady? by ugandalady: 12:56pm On Jun 14, 2018
MrCork:

..cool..ok so u a white angry Uganda lady. .correct?...sounds like those uganda warriors have enjoyed the he'll outter u. U sound frustrated. . I can help u..serrrrrrrrrioooooooously smiley

hell me by masturbating yourself and ejaculating all the sperm?i like watching it
Re: What Makes A Woman Lady? by MrCork: 12:56pm On Jun 14, 2018
ugandalady:

what is elepant? please!

..u sound like a proud white fat elepant and I love fat women.
And u my kinda woman. ..I be glad to ride u anyday.
Baby..U like short guys?
smiley

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Woman Lady? by MrCork: 12:59pm On Jun 14, 2018
ugandalady:

hell me by masturbating yourself and ejaculating all the sperm?i like watching it

...u really my kinda fat white elepant and I love fat white women. ..so u rather I jaculate on u so u can swallow? ...can we link up? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Makes A Woman Lady? by ugandalady: 2:02pm On Jun 14, 2018
MrCork:

..u sound like a proud white fat elepant and I love fat women.
And u my kinda woman. ..I be glad to ride u anyday.
Baby..U like short guys?
smiley

i love black elephantine dicks . but they only belong to mature black daddies. as to you, go home to elepant.
Re: What Makes A Woman Lady? by ugandalady: 2:05pm On Jun 14, 2018
MrCork:

...u really my kinda fat white elepant and I love fat white women. ..so u rather I jaculate on u so u can swallow? ...can we link up? cheesy

am i not a slim chinese gay , wearing a pair of seedy glasses, that covers my shifty squint eyes, which stare at black men”s crotches only?
Re: What Makes A Woman Lady? by MrCork: 2:42pm On Jun 14, 2018
ugandalady:

i love black elephantine dicks . but they only belong to mature black daddies. as to you, go home to elepant.

..the good news for u is am known to have the biggest dik on nairaland. ..
The bad news is it wudunt fit inside u .
Please ..can you cook n clean?
smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Makes A Woman Lady? by ugandalady: 3:19pm On Jun 14, 2018
MrCork:

..the good news for u is am known to have the biggest dik on nairaland. ..
The bad news is it wudunt fit inside u .
Please ..can you cook n clean?
smiley

what is special of whywhyogun that you remenber her/him that well?is it because he/she made u feel like a pile of feces?go back to savor that !
Re: What Makes A Woman Lady? by MrCork: 3:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
ugandalady:

what is special of whywhyogun that you remenber her/him that well?is it because he/she made u feel like a pile of feces?go back to savor that !

...why u so hostile? Ain't u so pose to act like lady?..grow up please. So are u saying u hate the idea of dik in yor mouth?. U don't like sexxxxx?
And since u think u r fat..cant u join gim member ship? (Am confuse )
undecided

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Woman Lady? by ugandalady: 4:16pm On Jun 14, 2018
MrCork:

...why u so hostile? Ain't u so pose to act like lady?..grow up please. So are u saying u hate the idea of dik in yor mouth?. U don't like sexxxxx?
And since u think u r fat..cant u join gim member ship? (Am confuse )
undecided

I m a fat Chinese gay? why are u having interest in me then ?
Re: What Makes A Woman Lady? by MrCork: 4:39pm On Jun 14, 2018
ugandalady:

I m a fat Chinese gay? why are u having interest in me then ?

..yeah we belif u..a far Chinese Ugandan..clearly u have mental issue smiley

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Woman Lady? by ugandalady: 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
MrCork:

mental issues because of loving black dicks too much ?!
Re: What Makes A Woman Lady? by ugandalady: 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
MrCork:

mental issue because of loving black dicks too much ?!
Re: What Makes A Woman Lady? by MrCork: 4:47pm On Jun 14, 2018
ugandalady:

mental issue because of loving black dicks too much ?!

....no black man will fuk u..only the despparate ones
smiley

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Woman Lady? by ugandalady: 5:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
MrCork:

....no black man will fuk u..only the despparate ones
smiley

but most of black guys are desperate. they are poor, and full of libido. they don't know how to control their dicks and sperm. they need a sperm management training from some white women tutors or mentors.
Re: What Makes A Woman Lady? by Adasun(m): 9:13pm On Jun 14, 2018
ugandalady:

when lady this word sounds in my ears, the first image is a white elegant woman , who lives in a cold castle and feels cold towards sex.

not a lady who amasses 100 kg weight, and who sucks a lot big black dicks, in a hormone unbalanced place, due to its overdue sunshine and heat.
don't dispute dat either
Re: What Makes A Woman Lady? by MrCork: 10:57am On Jun 15, 2018
ugandalady:
i have browsed some threads over here, and i find out an interesting fact that, black women are called lady.

how can a woman who receives a giant black dick be called a lady ? let alone she herself is so dirty, and nasty.

look at me, a beautiful blond. if there is a lady here, it is me , out of question. and who the heck is that nigerian woman, who eats more dicks than i do and yells when a stranger man puts his hand on her hip in a crowd ?

what sort of quality do you think a woman should have that gives her the title of lady ? because she takes gargantuan dicks ? for this, they obviously overdo me ! my orifices are narrow.

..hello mentally disturb woman..how are u today. .mental? smiley

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Woman Lady? by ugandalady: 1:03pm On Jun 15, 2018
MrCork:

..hello mentally disturb woman..how are u today. .mental? smiley

fine, thank you , some sperm residue from a black uncle still lingering in my mouth right now.
Re: What Makes A Woman Lady? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 15, 2018
ugandalady:
who the heck is that nigerian woman, who eats more dicks than i do and yells when a stranger man puts his hand on her hip in a crowd ?

Actually a good representation of most Nigerian girls.

(1) (2) (Reply)

* / Lady Tackles Nigerian Women “Carrying Marriage Title On Their Head” / The Love Of Money Is Not The Root Of All Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.