Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,613 members, 7,823,667 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Abiola: 'Jail Babangida' - I Go Dye Writes Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiola: 'Jail Babangida' - I Go Dye Writes Buhari (18472 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida: I Wanted To Be A Civil Engineer / Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria / Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiola: 'Jail Babangida' - I Go Dye Writes Buhari by ybalogs(m): 10:00am On Jun 14, 2018
Guys spare a thought..... What if Nigeria actually wins the World Cup? �
Re: Abiola: 'Jail Babangida' - I Go Dye Writes Buhari by Adedove(m): 10:01am On Jun 14, 2018
Can you hear this comedian?! Are comedians not expected to be current? It means the 'dye' man is not aware of the fact that Baba has sought forgiveness from all Nigerians years b4 this time. How many times have u sought apology from those you mock with your vulgar jokes?
Re: Abiola: 'Jail Babangida' - I Go Dye Writes Buhari by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:01am On Jun 14, 2018
Dude shouldn't involve himself in something that is beyond him. This Abiola issue is not within the reach of many of us.
Re: Abiola: 'Jail Babangida' - I Go Dye Writes Buhari by Riodiao(m): 10:02am On Jun 14, 2018
this one will not mind his comedy business until he cry like 2face
Re: Abiola: 'Jail Babangida' - I Go Dye Writes Buhari by TolaniLuv: 10:02am On Jun 14, 2018
Sirpaul:
I go die this table you are shaking pass you ooooooo

Una people like you they give em power so! I go die dont have right to talk again? Let him seh what he felt since you decide to join the coward crew

4 Likes

Re: Abiola: 'Jail Babangida' - I Go Dye Writes Buhari by OgSammy(m): 10:02am On Jun 14, 2018
Nice
Re: Abiola: 'Jail Babangida' - I Go Dye Writes Buhari by EteBabaagba222(m): 10:03am On Jun 14, 2018
Before jailing him,Nigeria need to borrow sense from him how to conduct free and fair electio
Re: Abiola: 'Jail Babangida' - I Go Dye Writes Buhari by LazyNairalander(m): 10:04am On Jun 14, 2018
I am sure he was joking as usual.

Just check my signature
Re: Abiola: 'Jail Babangida' - I Go Dye Writes Buhari by kmaster007: 10:06am On Jun 14, 2018
make dem free babangida oooo. nah life time d Man dey use
Re: Abiola: 'Jail Babangida' - I Go Dye Writes Buhari by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 14, 2018
who go jail Buhari den
Re: Abiola: 'Jail Babangida' - I Go Dye Writes Buhari by Timfreds(m): 10:19am On Jun 14, 2018
Kudos I Go Dye for making your contribution to national issues. But sincerely Buhari is handling June 12 out of 2019 desperation, not really because he has Nigeria interest in his heart.
Re: Abiola: 'Jail Babangida' - I Go Dye Writes Buhari by Thistles: 10:20am On Jun 14, 2018
This table you are shaking is massive.

Check Out Job Tips in 2018 here:
https://www.curzonandjones.com/blog/how-to-get-a-job-in-nigeria-2018
Re: Abiola: 'Jail Babangida' - I Go Dye Writes Buhari by jrusky(m): 10:20am On Jun 14, 2018
Haaa *I go die* wetin carry come this matter Why can't some people use their brain for God sake? What is I go die business in these now wahala go sit pipul go dey go pull hin legs ehn...*i go die* wetin dey worry you?

It seems that comedy is not good enough for you but to dive nose to 2 giants matter that does not concern you bro you are going too far hhhmmm.......im not IBB fan but in every aspect of life IBB is a strong guy ooo I'm not saying he is untouchable but he is a very strong guy take it or bust it.

Stop dive nosing to these old demons affairs these Generals knew each other they are all in same cult they will get behind and settle their differences and it's those foolish bloody civilian that dive nose to their affairs that will pay for their foolishness. Quote me again that I said this, my own father is among so they know each other wella. FACTS!!!
Re: Abiola: 'Jail Babangida' - I Go Dye Writes Buhari by Serlarry: 10:22am On Jun 14, 2018
there's freedom of speech but no guarantee after the word

Re: Abiola: 'Jail Babangida' - I Go Dye Writes Buhari by BabaO2: 10:24am On Jun 14, 2018
obedugo:
Anything he likes let him do, all i know is that am not voting him
Buhari is the Messiah, no one else at this time. Obj running his mouth is always afraid of another man's success.

1 Like

Re: Abiola: 'Jail Babangida' - I Go Dye Writes Buhari by ibawon(m): 10:26am On Jun 14, 2018
Babangida was begging that the whole Nation to forgive him on BBC or CNN, i can't really remember.
Seriously i believe he should be prosecuted,because if we seem to forgo it then if ABACHA too was still alive then for sure he will a FREE MAN.
THIS IS NIGERIA
Re: Abiola: 'Jail Babangida' - I Go Dye Writes Buhari by Maket: 10:27am On Jun 14, 2018
If he jails IBB, WHAT will be do to himself for what happened in 1983¿
Re: Abiola: 'Jail Babangida' - I Go Dye Writes Buhari by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 10:36am On Jun 14, 2018
what will then happen to Burhari for plotting coup in 1983 cool

flowalk:
Babangida deserve serious long term jail...
Re: Abiola: 'Jail Babangida' - I Go Dye Writes Buhari by akilo1: 10:44am On Jun 14, 2018
good point and if Buhari did not declare MKO winner I will declare him winner when I assume office in 2019
Re: Abiola: 'Jail Babangida' - I Go Dye Writes Buhari by 2016v2017: 10:47am On Jun 14, 2018
magoo10:
Jonathan gave room for a free and fair election by conceding defeat to you ,which is the greatest honour accorded him today, so will you be highly respected if you totally announce the outcome of the 1993

This statement alone go make the dullard dump your letter for dustbin ,buhari is an overrated and unrepresentant enemy of democracy that should be languishing in jail forget all the drama.
Re: Abiola: 'Jail Babangida' - I Go Dye Writes Buhari by Justinah4real(f): 10:51am On Jun 14, 2018
anibi9674:
then who will jail buhari for the coup against shagari?brutai plz carry out,a successful coup against buhari govt let's see how buhari reacts
A welcome Development. Some body give this Guy a Cold star,

Re: Abiola: 'Jail Babangida' - I Go Dye Writes Buhari by Deltatoto: 10:55am On Jun 14, 2018
AnonymousIP:
@APROKOGIRL

Popular stand-up comedian and MC, Francis Agoda, popularly known as I Go Dye has called on President Muhammadu Buhari to prosecute Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida, who annulled June 12 election of 1993, which Late M.KO. Abiola won.

He said Babangida should be thrown behind the bar should he fail to apologise to Nigerians for depriving them the gains of an election adjudged to be the fairest and freest in the history of Nigeria.

I Go Dye made his opinion known in an open letter to the President in commemoration of the new status of June 12 supplanting May 29th as the Democracy Day.

“Honestly speaking, why should we ignore the man that conspired with others unknown to Nigerians to deny us the freedom and joy of celebrating the most peaceful elections conducted in Nigeria? IBB should apologise to Nigerians for annulling June 12 election. If he fails to do so, he should be prosecuted.

“The recent announcement on the June 12 issue cannot be complete without stating the final results of the elections. It is worthy to recall, just as Goodluck Jonathan gave room for a free and fair election by conceding defeat to you ,which is the greatest honour accorded him today, so will you be highly respected if you totally announce the outcome of the 1993 Presidential elections. This will be the biggest achievement of your administration in it’s fight against corruption.

“After the June 12 saga, majority of Nigerians lost hope in the electoral process and have found it extremely difficult to even collect their voters card or participate in elections. They have continued to live on the assumption that votes don’t count.

“I strongly advise President Buhari, to make them believe that their votes will begin to count again and step up the standard by immediately revealing the true outcome of the 1993 election,with a view to discouraging recurrence in the future and if need be, prosecute those that perpetrated this act against the will of Nigerians,” he said.

He concluded the letter by advising the President not to let another take the shine off him by completing what he had started.

“I appeal to Mr President, reminding him that millions of Nigerians, are anxiously waiting for him to direct INEC to finally declare MKO Abiola as the president-elect in the 1993 elections. Sir, do not allow this opportunity to pass you by, because if you don’t complete this issue, someone else will take the full honour in the nearest future to announce the results to Nigerians

“Take the pride; show that extraordinary bravery and write your name in the heart of the nation ,as the hero of our new democracy by declaring the winner once and for all,” the letter read.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/11264/mko-abiola-i-go-dye-writes-buhari-asks-president-to-jail-babangida/

70 thousand when dey ur account plus ur small small investment don dey shark u?u go soon get problem
Re: Abiola: 'Jail Babangida' - I Go Dye Writes Buhari by henroe2k2(m): 10:58am On Jun 14, 2018
And after that buhari should go and hang himself for over throwing Shagaris government...
Re: Abiola: 'Jail Babangida' - I Go Dye Writes Buhari by Ellixlimswag(m): 11:02am On Jun 14, 2018
Metuh:
Where this boy gather courage from

no play with creek boys
Re: Abiola: 'Jail Babangida' - I Go Dye Writes Buhari by abokikhalifa: 11:25am On Jun 14, 2018
obedugo:
Anything he likes let him do, all i know is that am not voting him
Did you vote him before? Who your vote epp
Re: Abiola: 'Jail Babangida' - I Go Dye Writes Buhari by mrdna(m): 11:28am On Jun 14, 2018
You will really die this time
Re: Abiola: 'Jail Babangida' - I Go Dye Writes Buhari by zombieHUNTER: 11:47am On Jun 14, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:
After a long time ban by an Igbo enemy mod.

Sonsomegrigbo is fully back here...

The struggle to make igbo land free of crimes continues...

Igbos should become good people like Yorùbá and Hausa..

Alita continaur

To all Igbos who called and sent me messages during my my ban to show their support, to those Igbos too who fought tirelessly to make sure my ban was lifted, I say thank you so much... I am with you and will always strive to make your land a crime free one

Re: Abiola: 'Jail Babangida' - I Go Dye Writes Buhari by hailall: 11:55am On Jun 14, 2018
if announced, the vice is still alive so he will take over
Re: Abiola: 'Jail Babangida' - I Go Dye Writes Buhari by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 14, 2018
Somebody that Don't listen to the advice of his wife, is you he will listen to.
Re: Abiola: 'Jail Babangida' - I Go Dye Writes Buhari by Sicillian: 12:11pm On Jun 14, 2018
Lipscomb:
use your sense stop sound stupid nairaland is not about catching fun.
Thats his opinion, stop acting like an apc deranged slave
Re: Abiola: 'Jail Babangida' - I Go Dye Writes Buhari by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
soberdrunk:
No matter how old a cobra may be, its venom still remains deadly, this talk that this young man is talking is bigger than his mouth ooo!...... angry

I have to agree.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Why APC Leadership Nullified Party’s Gubernatorial Primaries' - Anambra APC / Kogi: APC Is History, My Name Is Daniel, I Befriend & Subdue Lions- Dino Melaye / Residents Scooping Fuel As Tanker Crashes In Kwara.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.