Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,324 members, 7,842,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures (39216 Views)

Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office / Meet Taju And Watch The Video That Got Celebrities Interested In Him / Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures by Addy003(m): 9:21am On Jun 14, 2018
Am disappointed, how many children in taju's condition did they pass before getting to taju! Of one doesn't go viral now, our so called oju aye celebrities won't help you?! M happy for the little boy, but we need to stop all these fake love

3 Likes

Re: Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures by maklelemakukula(m): 9:21am On Jun 14, 2018
grin
Re: Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:21am On Jun 14, 2018
Niaraland is becoming extinct
Re: Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures by jidxin(m): 9:23am On Jun 14, 2018
CANDYDADDY:

Will you stfu with your African bu11shit religion fvckin mentality.

_what will you call a group of happy family coming from church vigil and involve in accident, all dead, what divine is that undecided

_what will you call a boy that die from food poison even when he have pray before the meal, divine what undecided

_what will you call a pastor's daughter that got kidnapped by money ritualist and never return, which divine undecided

_what about the faithful Christian that pray n fast just on one prayer point and never answered for many years, what divine

Untill you stop ur religion abracadabra shitty, your reasoning will be restored angry
bro take it or take it its God's favour at work, it singled him out of many other kids in need of a turn around. It's really divine
Re: Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures by CANDYDADDY(m): 9:25am On Jun 14, 2018
jidxin:
bro take it or take it its God's favour at work, it singled him out of many other kids in need of a turn around. It's really divine

stop, thinking like an ass
Re: Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures by JustCallMeTimmy(m): 9:26am On Jun 14, 2018
Can he speak English correctly already? grin grin

Na joke I dey oo tongue
Re: Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures by Acedaem(f): 9:26am On Jun 14, 2018
[b][/b][color=#006600][/color]God bless these Nigerians. They have really showed that there are still kind and cheerful people in this country. The sky is ur beginning little one.

1 Like

Re: Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures by bigtt76(f): 9:28am On Jun 14, 2018
Nice one! While it is a good gesture towards Taju and his parents, the 'celebrities' should ...may be do more by visiting the slums and help out. There are thousand and one needy ones out there that could with a little help from them ....its not obligatory but at least spread the love! God bless us all.

CastedGist:
GistMore.com

The video of Taju, the cute 5-year old boy went viral. The cute Yoruba kid became an instant social media hit the moment his video trying to speak English hit the internet because he hasn't been to school before.

Celebrities started searching for him to send him to school, the likes of, AY Makun, Don Jazzy, Falz, Adeniyi Johnson, Mo Abudu, Funmi Awelewa, Alibaba and others.

According to comedian AY other celebs have also contributed towards Taju, to send him to school. A huge thank you actress, Funmi Awelewa who went through a whole of stress to make sure she finds Taju.

See his latest photos below...

BY GISTMORE

http://www.gistmore.com/little-tuja-now-fine-boy-check-swag-latest-pictures

1 Like

Re: Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures by bigtt76(f): 9:30am On Jun 14, 2018
I agree ....Amen!

pemiakd:
This is what I call God favor, not just him but his entire family. His divine helpers located him. God is great

Let my divine helpers locate me, my family and my love ones

1 Like

Re: Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures by Anigreat: 9:30am On Jun 14, 2018
CANDYDADDY:

_what will you call a group of happy family coming from church vigil and involve in accident, all dead, what divine is that undecided

_what will you call a boy that die from food poison even when he have pray before the meal, divine what undecided

_what will you call a pastor's daughter that got kidnapped by money ritualist and never return, which divine undecided

_what about the faithful Christian that pray n fast just on one prayer point and never answered for many years, what divine

Untill you stop ur religion abracadabra shitty, your reasoning will be restored angry

shocked

Every Tom dick and harry wan form atheist.

You make no sense i swear.
Re: Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures by George28(m): 9:31am On Jun 14, 2018
post=68468606:
Wetin dey do dis one? Oh Diarrhea of the mouth, no wonder He joined Nairaland today and he is forming atheist already. Oshisko!
That Oshisko got me cracked up grin
Re: Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures by tunwumi: 9:31am On Jun 14, 2018
All your questions are correct but our faith is like the 3 Hebrews that are ready to go into furnace to prove their faith.

Though you may have questions, you can even query His existence it doesn't change the fact that God make all things beautiful in His time.

CANDYDADDY:

Re: Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures by RexTramadol1: 9:33am On Jun 14, 2018
The boy funny sha
Re: Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures by travelland(f): 9:39am On Jun 14, 2018
Thousands of kids are like him, especially girls yet it's only him they saw mttchew. If you know a lil unfortunate girl who has never been to school, contact me
Re: Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures by KrystosCJ(m): 9:43am On Jun 14, 2018
CANDYDADDY:

stop stalkin me, niqqa angry

Stop stalking the females. You're currently following 31 people on NL and 98% are females.

Look at charcoal calling kettle black.

Nonsense and iberiberism.
Re: Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures by 9jaown(m): 9:45am On Jun 14, 2018
CANDYDADDY:

all this new account with plenty write up

Re: Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures by Sketch007(m): 9:49am On Jun 14, 2018
Something like; the face you make when a politicains says they'll empower you with another wheel barrow only if you vote them in.. grin
Uniqueness01:
The first picture would fit for a MEME tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures by Toks2008(m): 9:49am On Jun 14, 2018
Awww! GOD BLESS his benefactors.
Re: Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures by carinmom(f): 9:54am On Jun 14, 2018
Addy003:
Am disappointed, how many children in taju's condition did they pass before getting to taju! Of one doesn't go viral now, our so called oju aye celebrities won't help you?! M happy for the little boy, but we need to stop all these fake love
Gbam
Re: Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures by XingXhang(m): 10:01am On Jun 14, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
angry

There is some thing behind this boy breakthrough, even science and religion ish can't explain smiley

This is more than a small adorable poor boy that want to go to school, what about those homeless hungry Amaljiri boys that are out there.

They are for you to help.

Pastors give to members: He could have given to poor beggars instead... Mtchew
Re: Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures by XingXhang(m): 10:03am On Jun 14, 2018
CANDYDADDY:

You can't force a belief on her, can you?

You can believe shyt about yourself. That's your biz.

Every man to his beliefs.
Re: Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures by HerXLNC(f): 10:06am On Jun 14, 2018
Uniqueness01:
The first picture would fit for a MEME tongue

When they tell you oya come n be going home cheesy
Re: Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures by kmaster007: 10:12am On Jun 14, 2018
abeg who is dis boy called Taju.....??
Re: Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures by mamaafrik(m): 10:28am On Jun 14, 2018
i watched the video ,Nigerians are not worse,imela to all that came to his rescue,i hope it's a total succour they are providing and not for sensation.
Re: Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures by joexy7(m): 10:44am On Jun 14, 2018
I KNOW THE BOY (TAJU) , HE WAS IN MY LIVING ROOM THAT DAY WITH HIS AUNTY (MY NEIGHBOUR IN OLOGUNERU IBADAN) WHEN THE FATHER AND AWELEWA CAME LOOKING FOR HIM, THE BOY WAS SO FUNNY WITH HIS IBADAN ASCENT, I REMEMBER WHEN MY BOY OF A YEAR PLUS TOLD HIM TO GO AND SEAT DOWN HIS RESPONSE WAS FUNNY IN YORUBA LANGUAGE, HE ALSO CAME TO MY CHURCH WITH HIS AUNTY ON SUNDAY PRIOR TO THE DAY HIS FATHER CAME, I WAS THE SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHER I ASK EVERYBODY TO GET A CHAIR FOR THEMSELF, HE WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO CARRY A CHAIR ALL BY HIMSELF TO THE EXTENT THAT THE OTHER CHILDREN WERE AMAZED WITH THE WAY HE ACTED AND START LOOKING AT HIM IN A FUNNY WAY...
Re: Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures by itzjwizzy(m): 11:18am On Jun 14, 2018
Sketch007:
Something like; the face you make when a politicains says they'll empower you with another wheel barrow only if you vote them in.. grin
grin grin
Re: Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures by pemiakd: 11:42am On Jun 14, 2018
CANDYDADDY:

What's ur problem? Why not ask God all dis questions and stop beating d bush
Re: Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures by shoppynaija: 12:16pm On Jun 14, 2018
For high quality shoes for Men and Women..check out @Shoppynaija on Facebook and Instagram..affordable prices you can trust
Re: Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 14, 2018
Addy003:
Na wa ooo can anyone ever satisfy human, I don't think so, it is dere life you can only choose who to help how many kids did dangote help in going to school it dere money the fact dat dey are celebrities does not mean that there world should revolve around helping people, just be happy for the boy or kip quiet
Re: Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:28pm On Jun 14, 2018
PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO AND READ BELOW IT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lym8cY79oHQ
Its 50% Discount PROMO in Lakowe Golf: Own A CofO Land in Prime Location And With Peace of Mind! Lands and Property Assets Owned in Good Locations,acquired RIGHTLY, through a REPUTABLE SOURCE are the best acquisition and investments to ever have. Check our signature in blue just below here and call us or chat by clicking on the WhatsApp link in the signature ..
Re: Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures by Eeeazy: 2:36pm On Jun 14, 2018
jidxin:
Eeya happy for him. I hope I pray he becomes a great and successful man in d future
I hope,I pray abeg choose one na!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wofai Fada’s In-laws Reject Marriage To Their Son, Release Public Statement (Pic / Nadia Buari Vs Rita Dominic / Foluke Daramola Never Looked This Beautiful (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.