Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

12 Reasons The Super Eagles Will Go Far In Russia 2018 World Cup- Sunday Folayan - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 12 Reasons The Super Eagles Will Go Far In Russia 2018 World Cup- Sunday Folayan (20614 Views)

Chuka Iwobi: Alex Iwobi's Father Celebrates His Son Over Russia 2018 World Cup / Algeria Vs Nigeria: FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 1 (Full Time) / 2018 World Cup Africa Zone Qualifiers: Full Results Of Match Day 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Reasons The Super Eagles Will Go Far In Russia 2018 World Cup- Sunday Folayan by Hardebaryor(m): 1:00pm On Jun 15, 2018
Geofavor:
Op is drunk. How will all these facts and superstition help Nigeria progress?

I was expecting to see some analyzed statistics like

> Nigeria already beat argentina in a friendly. We can HOPEFULLY get, at least, a draw here

> Iceland don't have world-cup experience. They are good, but if we play well, we'll beat them

> Croatia is a europian country and they're good, but so was bosnia in the 2014 world cup. We beat bosnia, we can beat croatia.

The knockout stages is anyone's game

I swear. They are lame reasons
Re: 12 Reasons The Super Eagles Will Go Far In Russia 2018 World Cup- Sunday Folayan by ikorodureporta: 1:10pm On Jun 15, 2018
If dem go far is because they'r unknown
Re: 12 Reasons The Super Eagles Will Go Far In Russia 2018 World Cup- Sunday Folayan by gra8mind(m): 1:23pm On Jun 15, 2018
Geofavor:
Op is drunk. How will all these facts and superstition help Nigeria progress?

I was expecting to see some analyzed statistics like

> Nigeria already beat argentina in a friendly. We can HOPEFULLY get, at least, a draw here

> Iceland don't have world-cup experience. They are good, but if we play well, we'll beat them

> Croatia is a europian country and they're good, but so was bosnia in the 2014 world cup. We beat bosnia, we can beat croatia.

The knockout stages is anyone's game

Gbayii....oil head
Re: 12 Reasons The Super Eagles Will Go Far In Russia 2018 World Cup- Sunday Folayan by biomedics(m): 1:28pm On Jun 15, 2018
Permutation and combination
Re: 12 Reasons The Super Eagles Will Go Far In Russia 2018 World Cup- Sunday Folayan by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 15, 2018
Heartbender:
Today is my birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy grin
Happy Cake day grin

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons The Super Eagles Will Go Far In Russia 2018 World Cup- Sunday Folayan by Swanzi(m): 1:43pm On Jun 15, 2018
Still looking for why Ghana not qualifying
Makes Nigeria any better hmmmm....

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons The Super Eagles Will Go Far In Russia 2018 World Cup- Sunday Folayan by vulpeslopez(m): 1:46pm On Jun 15, 2018
Go far to where?? We have already gone far qualifying for the world cup?we just go mark attendance for there becos there is no way our mediocre team (I can't remember any of our players playing week in,week out in the top leagues in Europe)can pass Argentina and Croatia.....who r we fooling?.. In as much as I love that Pepsi advert...."we love 9ja"...9ja is shit
So Notin for our baby eagles.
Re: 12 Reasons The Super Eagles Will Go Far In Russia 2018 World Cup- Sunday Folayan by redangel2017: 1:57pm On Jun 15, 2018
;Dsports can really make one knw God.. I wonder what they were doin befr this tournament
Re: 12 Reasons The Super Eagles Will Go Far In Russia 2018 World Cup- Sunday Folayan by Evalove77(m): 2:21pm On Jun 15, 2018
Nigeria is our country and we always stand by it. I love d super of Nigeria and we shall make it to d next level. Amen
Re: 12 Reasons The Super Eagles Will Go Far In Russia 2018 World Cup- Sunday Folayan by colizee(m): 2:35pm On Jun 15, 2018
You forgot to conclude with Go get your Gotv! Or is it not their advert?
Re: 12 Reasons The Super Eagles Will Go Far In Russia 2018 World Cup- Sunday Folayan by donqx: 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2018
ohh
Re: 12 Reasons The Super Eagles Will Go Far In Russia 2018 World Cup- Sunday Folayan by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2018
Thebwoy:
we have already gone far. the distance from Nigeria to Russia is far enough.
U well so?
Re: 12 Reasons The Super Eagles Will Go Far In Russia 2018 World Cup- Sunday Folayan by Nedville: 3:12pm On Jun 15, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Here is my own 12 reason why they won't go far
1. Joel obi
2. Onazi
3. Too much akpu
4. Fine jersey is getting into their head
5. Inexperienced goalkeepers
6. They will prefer to snap photo with rakitic, messi etc
than to concentrate on the match
7. Fake age. Look at onazi and joel obi claiming 23
8. Ighalo isn't a good striker
9. Mikel wife won't allow him concentrate 100%
10. Stupid fans singing religious songs like as if it
helps
11. Ahmed musa getting distracted by the women in
the stands.
12. Lack of midfield creativity.

Hahahahahahahahhahahahhahha....guy I salute you

Nigerians are block headed....our two most creative players are English rejects...and yet Nigeria wants miracle to happen...haba...what's our problem? Una no dey see road...instead of you to just enjoy the world cup...you are saying Nigeria MUST go far....is it their birthright?....do they have the players?....nawa for us oo

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons The Super Eagles Will Go Far In Russia 2018 World Cup- Sunday Folayan by Rajosh(m): 3:21pm On Jun 15, 2018
these reasons are very whack and unprofessional jare. nothing on the performance of the players.
Re: 12 Reasons The Super Eagles Will Go Far In Russia 2018 World Cup- Sunday Folayan by Boyooosa(m): 3:23pm On Jun 15, 2018
This report does not reflect the player that will score our first goal, rescue us when die hard goals are needed nor a saver when it comes to penalty shoot outs... Convince me more dear author joor!
Re: 12 Reasons The Super Eagles Will Go Far In Russia 2018 World Cup- Sunday Folayan by Heartbender: 3:23pm On Jun 15, 2018
Thanks
Naijal:

Happy Cake day grin
Re: 12 Reasons The Super Eagles Will Go Far In Russia 2018 World Cup- Sunday Folayan by enemyofprogress: 3:37pm On Jun 15, 2018
Since yesterday that they started the word cup, I have bean washing all the marches with my generator becurse NEPA always tooked light any time they want to start march, I want to count how many march I am going to use my generator to wash during this word cup
Re: 12 Reasons The Super Eagles Will Go Far In Russia 2018 World Cup- Sunday Folayan by galatico(m): 3:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
I laugh... My Darling Super Eagles have gone for the traditional wedding of Mikle Obi, he his getting married to a Russian lady, didn't you guys see the asoebi they wore it looks pretty good.
Re: 12 Reasons The Super Eagles Will Go Far In Russia 2018 World Cup- Sunday Folayan by deebsman1(m): 4:22pm On Jun 15, 2018
Now the success of this hiccups free preparation success won't be given to Buhari o but if otherwise? Rest case
Re: 12 Reasons The Super Eagles Will Go Far In Russia 2018 World Cup- Sunday Folayan by seguun(m): 4:29pm On Jun 15, 2018
Ohun eyan ni ohun olorun, everybody all over the world has been making positive comments about the Nigerian team. We may just win the world cup.
Re: 12 Reasons The Super Eagles Will Go Far In Russia 2018 World Cup- Sunday Folayan by MrFly(m): 6:52pm On Jun 15, 2018
Your no. 4 is incorect! Didnt they forfeit 3 points to Zambia after winning? Use ur lenses
Re: 12 Reasons The Super Eagles Will Go Far In Russia 2018 World Cup- Sunday Folayan by MrFly(m): 6:53pm On Jun 15, 2018
Your no. 4 is incorect! Didnt they forfeit 3 points to Zambia? Use ur lenses
Re: 12 Reasons The Super Eagles Will Go Far In Russia 2018 World Cup- Sunday Folayan by goat22: 9:00pm On Jun 15, 2018
spartan117:
The only team that qualifies as Nigeria's "regional tormentors" is Cameroon not Ghana

Nonsense, Kazakhstan and Iceland have been the tormentors of Nigeria since the 1990s, when President Ahmedi Kufrazak of the Nationalistic Republic of Kazakhstan held the national world football tournament. Please get your facts straight young man.
Re: 12 Reasons The Super Eagles Will Go Far In Russia 2018 World Cup- Sunday Folayan by Hashimyussufamao(m): 9:14am On Jun 17, 2018
Naijal:
Forget the fact that our attire looks like we are going for Annointed Youth choir ministration, Russia branch grin Here are some facts from Mr Sunday folayan.

Source : Sunday Folayan (Chairman NIRA) on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/sfolayan/posts/10155811675744107

Do you think we will go beyond round 16?
Add your reasons below

So how far now? grin
Re: 12 Reasons The Super Eagles Will Go Far In Russia 2018 World Cup- Sunday Folayan by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 27, 2018
The end of the road angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sunderland Sacks Papy Djilobodji For Failing Fitness Test / Sadjo Samuel Wins First Ikogosi 10KM Marathon / Nnamdi Asomugha Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.