Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,506 members, 7,865,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:49 PM

Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri (21233 Views)

Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her / Wike Criticises State Pardon Granted To Dariye & Nyame, Garba Shehu Responds / FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri by OlufunkeAwoyale(f): 12:11pm On Jun 14, 2018
Buhari is not good.... Dariye & Nyame are already in jail and they belong to the same political party.
Buhari is not good.... Over 8million pupils are being fed under the National Home Grown School Feeding Programme initiated by this administration
Buhari is not good.... 200,000 youths are employed under the N-Power Programme initiated by this administration
Buhari is not good.... He has recovered some amount of money from the past corrupt people
Buhari is not good.... Conditional Cash Transfer is helping a lot of people in the country
Buhari is not good.... Government Enterprise Empowerment Programme is positively impacting the lives of people
Buhari is not good.... Lot of things are done and still doing under his administration for the betterment and progress of this country... Some people will just sit at one corner and fabricate rubbish, nonsense and stupidity to defame, de-market and pull down this humble and noble man because of their own parochial, selfish and personal benefits.

BUHARI DESERVES SECOND TERM AND WE WILL WORK FOR HIM

2 Likes

Re: Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri by VULCAN(m): 12:13pm On Jun 14, 2018
I see you avoiding all the facts in his message about corruption under Buhari

Keep going!

seunmsg:
Sadly, this crap will also make front-page because it is coming from Reno. I don't understand why Nairaland moderators always give Reno's usual rubbish so much attention. Every of his twitter or Facebook post must make Nairaland front page.

If Jolly Nyame and Dariye had been set free, reno's reaction would have been that Buhari let them off the hook because they joined APC. Now that they were convicted, the new song is that Jonathan and Yar'adua should take the credit. At this rate, Jonathan and PDP will start claiming credit for Buhari life if care is not taken.

PDP completed nothing under Jonathan. Even the PDP Secretariat they raised billions of Naira for was abandoned. They stole the funds meant for every project and programs and now want to take credit for the hard work of another person. If not for the fact that shame is a very scarce commodity in Nigeria, every member of the PDP, most especially those that served in the failed Jonathan administration should all cover their faces in shame and never ever be seen or heard in public again.
Re: Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri by VULCAN(m): 12:15pm On Jun 14, 2018
But it was OK for APC to criticize everything under PDP govt. Bloody Hypocrites

ZeeBaba17:
Reno Omokri is just making a nuisance of himself by trying to criticized everything under this govt, previously their singsong was that everyone who decamped to APC is now a saint but immediately these ones are jailed he's now giving the credit to GEJ. he should also give the credit of our recession to the previous govt since everything start from their time. please Reno! bury whatever hatred you have and try to profer solution on the betterment of this nation
Re: Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri by OlufunkeAwoyale(f): 12:18pm On Jun 14, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Defenders of the Fulani caliphate

Bingo! Come back here and answer my question... Don't runaway.
Re: Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri by Yellowface1220(m): 12:18pm On Jun 14, 2018
Ever since i know Reno omokri your stupidity is increasing day by day...
The nothing looter Gba sibe...

Re: Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri by zombieHUNTER: 12:26pm On Jun 14, 2018
rhemmiedream:

Exchanging banters with an ebonyi osu jewdas is really beneath me..

Carry your flat....head suck Atiku balls... mor..on with a single digit IQ

Your traumatic childhood is affecting you badly

Kpele cheesy

Re: Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri by Charly68: 12:28pm On Jun 14, 2018
ThatCEO:
Hehe. This madness has been taken rather too far this time around.
Madness indeed ...the guy is the maddest blogger of the century ..
Re: Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri by ComradeWonder(m): 12:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
This is not the question of who prosecuted Nyame and Dariye or who convicted them. It is about fighting corruption and criminal cases in our country. Reno is too political that he cannot even judge between keeping our country save from the hands of corrupt minded politicking and politics. You are known to be errand boy and protest-preneur of the PDP. While you hail your paymasters, you should not fail as well to nail him where he Bleep-up. Jonathan incapability led us to the present administration. If Jonathan had performed excellently nobody will ever think of Buhari. What is your response to that.

1 Like

Re: Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri by ozoneymcm: 12:39pm On Jun 14, 2018
I thought the EFCC was an independent institution. Why should any government be given credit for the overdue achievement of EFCC. I really can't wait to be the president. Too many anomalies in this country
Re: Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri by zombieHUNTER: 12:39pm On Jun 14, 2018
rhemmiedream:

That's better than being an osu outcast..

By the way, this is what having a traumatic childhood looks like.. go figure grin

Why are you showing us your father in 1960?

grin grin grin

Re: Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri by zombieHUNTER: 12:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
ozoneymcm:
I thought the EFCC was an independent institution. Why should any government be given credit for the overdue achievement of EFCC. I really can't wait to be the president. Too many anomalies in this country

The followers are also part of the problem
Take a look at the shameless people defending buhari and his shortcomings
Re: Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri by zombieHUNTER: 12:59pm On Jun 14, 2018
rhemmiedream:

Hahahahaha..
See your progenitor below... my osu alobam jewdas grin cheesy

That's your next victim my Yoruba Muslim friend grin
I can see your barn cheesy

Re: Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri by obailala(m): 1:11pm On Jun 14, 2018
Lol.. Nothing wey person no go see for the hand of these Jonathanian losers; very soon, we may be asked to give honor to GEJ for even the air we breathe. grin

Meanwhile, I just imagine what would have been the reaction of Omokri and his admirers if these court cases had gone the other direction; it certainly would have been Buhari's handwork. grin
Re: Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri by wink2015(m): 1:13pm On Jun 14, 2018
WHEN WILL THE NIGERIA GOVERNMENT EXTRADITE PASTOR RENO OMOKRI TO FACE TRIAL IN NIGERIA.

AKA RHINO oMOCKERY!

Mocking Omokri!
Re: Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri by obailala(m): 1:20pm On Jun 14, 2018
WhiskeyTangoFox:

No it wasn't, more like the fault of the apc governors/rogues that fought hard to ensure Nigeria dint save for a rainny day, or mayb the fault of PMB that exposed his cluelessness to the world and foreign investors when he appointed a cabinet at snail speed, jst as he has reacted to all the challenges facing nigerians. S[b]till can't boast of 1 project initiated, executed and completed by this administration after 3 years[/b]. Nothing for your eyes to see, jst claims, propanganda and eye service goin on. All talk and no walk.
Its still amusing that many folks still put forward this watery argument about "no project initiated and completed" in 3 years... FG projects are not petty projects which you start and finish in a day; you can't be talking of FG projects and then start citing units of classroom blocks or rural electrification. FG projects typically span several tenures, so people should stop embarrassing themselves with the above argument.

If you still want to put that up for argument, then may we also extend the pointless argument to previous administrations. Kindly name some tangible projects started and finished by GEJ's government (which had all the cash in the world) within 4 years?... Also kindly mention tangible projects started and completed by OBJ's government either between 1999-2003 or 2003-2007?

A final important point which must be remembered before proceeding with this watery argument is that the current government just came out of a recession in 2017. 2015 budget which by the way was created by the preceding admin had virtually zero funds for capital expenditure (less than N20bn was budgeted for the Work's Ministry). Furthermore, we all know 2016 was worse as oil plunged to $28 in January and oil production dropped as well by over 60% throughout the year; Nigeria only survived with the FG borrowing funds to pay salaries (even though they refuse to admit it). In otherwords, the developmental tenure of the current administration only started from 2017 when things stabilized a bit, and this is barely just over a year ago. So I wonder why anyone realistically expects projects to be started and completed in such a short period. The fact of the matter is that some ambitious projects have been started and are being progressed as we speak; enough of this pointless "started and finished" arguments.

1 Like

Re: Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
BMCSlayer:
shut up!! Which administration charged them to court? Answer or logout of Nairaland.

i was just joking this morning omokri will accredit the ex governors prosecution to pdp & GEJ ,foolishly he took d bait grin
a fool will alway bark @ everything,every badnews omokri credit it to apc with no history, but when very few gudnews cums up these adultbaby omokri will wanna divert to it GEJ with history.
someone should tell that boy 2015 election was long time over,, all he is doing naa campaign after election.
Re: Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri by zombieHUNTER: 1:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
rhemmiedream:

You miss osu alobam..

That's my grandpa's collection from the biafravd war my osu jewdas friend..

Can you identify your parent's skulls from that grin cheesy

Re: Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri by kenex4ever(m): 1:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
senatordave1:

He actually blinded the eyes of you wailers.credit goes to the goalscorer not the assist maker,history mostly remembers those that completed a project or implemented a policy.this case has lingered under pdp admin for years but under apc,convictions were gotten.if the court had freed them,you and other wailers would have rudiculed buhari which is now a pastime.before 2019,more convictions will be made.continue changing your narrative and changing goal posts till buhari wins 23 states next year.up buhari
what about the ones he freed?

You see ur biased life? So u don't know dat assist counts in football? How do they rate midfielders?

No body is discrediting PMB for the prosecution that took place in his administration but those that started it before their tenure was truncated should b praised too.
If GEJ was d president, d prosecution would have still happened anyway except you want to tell me dat d judge d you zzombies has been singing her praise is corrupt and would have taken pribe under GEJ.

Also it's clear that those cases take time that's why your god and personal saviour buhari has not prosecuted all the cases he started.
Re: Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri by Oju4190: 1:40pm On Jun 14, 2018
BMCSlayer:
you are a very dull somebody. How many people has this administration arrested and convicted? Stupid.
U dey craze for ur yanch ooo....in short ur father lap.
Re: Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri by WhiskeyTangoFox: 1:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
obailala:
Its still amusing that many folks still put forward this watery argument about "no project initiated and completed" in 3 years..

It's even more amusing no one has been able mention any projects to be honest. The man is slow physically and mentally. Figures both from within (NBS) and outside ( Transparency International and co.) the country show things are worse off than in the past. Bt yet, pple like urself and most of the current administration doubt those figures and believe wotever delusion ur mind brings up. I'm not a fan of story-telling, cos d narrator has the power to decide who looks good or bad. I'm more aligned with real life events and wot the eye can see, and the skin can feel. My eyes saw somethings Jonathan did (even as the current admin claims some of his works) and my skin felt some. Mind you, I'm not a fan of jonathan and personally, I believe he was a weak president. I only hear about wot buhari is doin, i dnt see nor feel it. So I'm sure u can understand when i ask which projects have been initiated, executed and completed by the buhari admin? How has this change benefited the majority of Nigerians, not the Nigerian government, i mean pple that make up the grassroot of Nigeria? What happened to subsidy is a scam and shld never exist? Why is babachir lawal free and enjoying the spoils of his loot? It's a shame how we always choose to adjust and settle for mediority as Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri by Oju4190: 1:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
BMCSlayer:
you are a very dull somebody. How many people has this administration arrested and convicted? Stupid.
Ur full generation
Re: Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri by obailala(m): 1:50pm On Jun 14, 2018
kenex4ever:
what about the ones he freed?

You see ur biased life? So u don't know dat assist counts in football? How do they rate midfielders?

No body is discrediting PMB for the prosecution that took place in his administration but those that started it before their tenure was truncated should b praised too.
If GEJ was d president, d prosecution would have still happened anyway except you want to tell me dat d judge d you zzombies has been singing her praise is corrupt and would have taken pribe under GEJ.

Also it's clear that those cases take time that's why your god and personal saviour buhari has not prosecuted all the cases he started.
You really do think the FG doesn't have a hand in the activities of EFCC right?.. You think EFCC is really independent of FG influence?... You even think Nigeria's judiciary is totally independent of presidential influence?

By taking a suspect to a court, do you think that's where the case ends?... It is one thing to take a suspect to court, it is another thing for the prosecutor (EFCC) to follow up the case till it gets to a conviction. You think corruption cases would take so long (over 10 years) if the EFCC was serious about it and the presidency was also interested in the case?.... How long exactly did it take the EFCC to get a conviction for Tafa Balogun, Bode George, Alamieyesigha, Cecilia Ibru etc?.... That their cases lingered for the full 8 years under Yaradua/GEJ and the men continued to walk about freely as party stalwarts enjoying their loot, that is pure evidence that both Yaradua and GEJ weren't serious about getting those men punished. Any court case that lasts that long (over 4 years) is obviously being stalled by the government.
Re: Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri by obailala(m): 1:51pm On Jun 14, 2018
WhiskeyTangoFox:

It's even more amusing no one has been able mention any projects to be honest. The man is slow physically and mentally. Figures both from within (NBS) and outside ( Transparency International and co.) the country show things are worse off than in the past. Bt yet, pple like urself and most of the current administration doubt those figures and believe wotever delusion ur mind brings up. I'm not a fan of story-telling, cos d narrator has the power to decide who looks good or bad. I'm more aligned with real life events and wot the eye can see, and the skin can feel. My eyes saw somethings Jonathan did (even as the current admin claims some of his works) and my skin felt some. Mind you, I'm not a fan of jonathan and personally, I believe he was a weak president. I only hear about wot buhari is doin, i dnt see nor feel it. So I'm sure u can understand when i ask which projects have been initiated, executed and completed by the buhari admin? How has this change benefited the majority of Nigerians, not the Nigerian government, i mean pple that make up the grassroot of Nigeria? What happened to subsidy is a scam and shld never exist? Why is babachir lawal free and enjoying the spoils of his loot? It's a shame how we always choose to adjust and settle for mediority as Nigerians.
I modified my earlier post, kindly go back and re-read and also respond to my questions. Nigeria is just recovering from a recession so you obviously are going to feel and still feel the pangs of that recession for a while. Under GEJ there was excess cash in circulation so whether it was spent meaningfully or not, the economy always feels the effect of excess cash flow somehow. But the best way to tell if the cash was spent right (sustainably) or not is by assessing what happens as soon as the cash stops flowing.

Meanwhile, kindly name some tangible projects started and finished by GEJ's government (which had all the cash in the world) within 4 years?... Also kindly mention tangible projects started and completed by OBJ's government strictly between 1999 & 2003 or between 2003 & 2007?

obailala:
Its still amusing that many folks still put forward this watery argument about "no project initiated and completed" in 3 years... FG projects are not petty projects which you start and finish in a day; you can't be talking of FG projects and then start citing units of classroom blocks or rural electrification. FG projects typically span several tenures, so people should stop embarrassing themselves with the above argument.

If you still want to put that up for argument, then may we also extend the pointless argument to previous administrations. Kindly name some tangible projects started and finished by GEJ's government (which had all the cash in the world) within 4 years?... Also kindly mention tangible projects started and completed by OBJ's government either between 1999-2003 or 2003-2007?

A final important point which must be remembered before proceeding with this watery argument is that the current government just came out of a recession in 2017. 2015 budget which by the way was created by the preceding admin had virtually zero funds for capital expenditure (less than N20bn was budgeted for the Work's Ministry). Furthermore, we all know 2016 was worse as oil plunged to $28 in January and oil production dropped as well by over 60% throughout the year; Nigeria only survived with the FG borrowing funds to pay salaries (even though they refuse to admit it). In otherwords, the developmental tenure of the current administration only started from 2017 when things stabilized a bit, and this is barely just over a year ago. So I wonder why anyone realistically expects projects to be started and completed in such a short period. The fact of the matter is that some ambitious projects have been started and are being progressed as we speak; enough of this pointless "started and finished" arguments.
Re: Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri by smirn(m): 1:54pm On Jun 14, 2018
seguno2:

Just like Buhari has no shame for protecting thieves and being their demonic master.
Buhari is a monumental error of gargantuan proportions that must be corrected in 2019!
The wrong has since be corrected in 2015.
Re: Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri by rockcitie: 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2018
seunmsg:
Sadly, this crap will also make front-page because it is coming from Reno. I don't understand why Nairaland moderators always give Reno's usual rubbish so much attention. Every of his twitter or Facebook post must make Nairaland front page.

If Jolly Nyame and Dariye had been set free, reno's reaction would have been that Buhari let them off the hook because they joined APC. Now that they were convicted, the new song is that Jonathan and Yar'adua should take the credit. At this rate, Jonathan and PDP will start claiming credit for Buhari life if care is not taken.

PDP completed nothing under Jonathan. Even the PDP Secretariat they raised billions of Naira for was abandoned. They stole the funds meant for every project and programs and now want to take credit for the hard work of another person. If not for the fact that shame is a very scarce commodity in Nigeria, every member of the PDP, most especially those that served in the failed Jonathan administration should all cover their faces in shame and never ever be seen or heard in public again.

So because you worship Buhari & APC, you think that Reno's comments and write-ups are not front page worthy abi?

You can go ahead & hug a transformer!
Re: Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri by greatman247(m): 2:15pm On Jun 14, 2018
BMCSlayer:
shut up!! Which administration charged them to court? Answer or logout of Nairaland.

You should be the one to shut up. No be who start work na who complete am do the most work.

Start what you can finish.

If it was PDP they wouldn't have embraced continuity. But most of PDP uncompleted projects were completed under Buhari. If it was PDP they will never continue with APC uncompleted projects due to the fact that they apply sentiment and politics in all ramifications. Useless PDP. Party of fools and useless supporters.
Re: Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri by kenex4ever(m): 2:16pm On Jun 14, 2018
obailala:
You really do think the FG doesn't have a hand in the activities of EFCC right?.. You think EFCC is really independent of FG influence?... You even think Nigeria's judiciary is totally independent of presidential influence?

By taking a suspect to a court, do you think that's where the case ends?... It is one thing to take a suspect to court, it is another thing for the prosecutor (EFCC) to follow up the case till it gets to a conviction. You think corruption cases would take so long (over 10 years) if the EFCC was serious about it and the presidency was also interested in the case?.... How long exactly did it take the EFCC to get a conviction for Tafa Balogun, Bode George, Alamieyesigha, Cecilia Ibru etc?.... That their cases lingered for the full 8 years under Yaradua/GEJ and the men continued to walk about freely as party stalwarts enjoying their loot, that is pure evidence that both Yaradua and GEJ weren't serious about getting those men punished. Any court case that lasts that long (over 4 years) is obviously being stalled by the government.
so PMB is stalling Deziani's case then. Not to mention many thieves he set free to spite Jonathan. Fashola is also walking free after all d loot he masterminded
Re: Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri by obailala(m): 2:25pm On Jun 14, 2018
kenex4ever:
so PMB is stalling Deziani's case then. Not to mention many thieves he set free to spite Jonathan. Fashola is also walking free after all d loot he masterminded
Diezani is not in Nigeria so I wonder how she's the only person that comes to your mind. The last I checked, no one has raised any allegation or submitted any corruption petition against Fashola; that you think he's a thief and you emotionally type it away online without specifically pointing at any case, that doesn't equate to a charge. Fashola currently has no live criminal case; so once again, bad example!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest / #ekitigate: Fayose Can Be Prosecuted If Indicted, Says Falana / Full Text Of Army's Press Briefing On How Exercise Python Dance Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.