Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,451 members, 7,830,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo (17922 Views)

PDP Reps To Sue Buhari, Keyamo Over 774,000 Jobs / Atiku Must Pick Up His Phone To Call President Buhari- Keyamo / I Can't Vouch For Those Working For Buhari -- Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo by deantimes(m): 2:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
FESTUS Keyamo, the head of communications for President Muhammadu Buhari’s reelection organization, has said he will use Maina scandal to campaign for the president.

Abdulrasheed Maina, former chairman of the Presidential Task Team on Pension Reforms, had been a suspect over allegations of misappropriating N100 billion while in office.

The civil servant was dismissed in 2013 by the Federal Civil Service Commission following a recommendation by the Office of the Head of Service.

With the incoming administration of Mr Buhari, Maina, a fugitive, resurfaced in 2017 and was not only secretly reinstated but also promoted.

When this came to the knowledge of the public, Nigerians roundly criticised Mr Buhari.

But in the current edition of The Interview Magazine, Mr Keyamo said the scandal cannot be used to criticise the president.

The Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN) instead opined that the Maina saga is a credit to president Buhari.

He also said he would use it to campaign in support of the president because the president reacted promptly to the issue when it was brought to his knowledge.

“Where are all those people now? Are they in office? Deziani, of all story of sleaze, did she not remain in office till the end?” Keyamo asked.

“People should not make silly comments in the public. The Head of Service, the Attorney general of the Federation, including the Minister of Internal affairs, they all appeared before the National Assembly.

“They told us in graphic terms, how these memos were raised. And these memos moved from one office to the other. All of these memos from HoS to SGF, minister to AGF, all of these, was there one to the chief of staff to the president? We should not be pessimistic or cynical for nothing. All of these memos that moved up and down, was there one to the president before the HoS was queried?

“When there were reports that Maina had been recalled, it took the president less than 24hrs to order his sack. So, what is the criticisms; that the moment it became clear, it took less than 24hrs to sack him? So, I will not want to dance to the tune of the opposition that will keep repeating a sing song hundred times and make people believe the sing song.

“Maina cannot, by any stretch of imagination, be a point of criticism to the president. For me, the Maina saga is credit to the president. The Maina saga, I will use it to campaign. You will use it to criticise but I will use it to campaign. That is because the man reacted to issue of corruption and back-door handling of an issue when it came to his knowledge,” Mr Keyamo said.

Source: https://www.headlineng.com/maina-scandal-campaign-buhari-keyamo/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo by hisgrace090: 2:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
Right on point.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo by deantimes(m): 2:59pm On Jun 14, 2018
lalasticlala you agree?
Re: Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo by ivandragon: 3:18pm On Jun 14, 2018
lol...
Re: Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo by TANKDESTROYER(m): 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2018
LOL... KEEP TRYING..... YOU ARE DOING A VERY GOOD JOB....
JOKER!!!

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:10pm On Jun 14, 2018
My Barrister, you dont need to reply those losers.
They are still pained from 3 years ago.
Supporters of corruption.
You know the best answer for them!
Anyone found GUILTY of corruption must face judgement.

Their Corruption Hero (Oga Jona) took Tinubu to ICPC few years ago and Jagaban was discharged and acquitted, assuming he and all corrupt politicians were jailed then, and My President is doing the same thing now, this country would have been much better.
Bunch of hypocrites.

GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT.

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo by Omeokachie: 4:10pm On Jun 14, 2018
These characters wants to rewrite history of an event that happened less than a year ago!
The devil will be scared of these people by how they can twist the truth within seconds!

Maina told Nigerians that Buhari ordered his reinstatement! Buhari only reversed himself when he saw that the outcry was taking a different dimension.

Nigerians, you are being taken for fools and shamelessly lied to. What credibility does Keyamo and his paymaster have left?

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/250944-buhari-ordered-agf-malami-meet-ensure-reinstatement-maina.html

http://punchng.com/buhari-aware-of-mainas-reinstatement-i-warned-him-hos/

99 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo by bewla(m): 4:10pm On Jun 14, 2018
r
Re: Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo by Slim101(m): 4:10pm On Jun 14, 2018
Despite being a fan of President Buhari, I will state unequivocally that I'm not impressed with his handling of Mainagate. Mr. Keyamo has the right to his opinion though.

13 Likes

Re: Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo by Nbote(m): 4:10pm On Jun 14, 2018
Dis man is proof dat all lawyers are liars... Jus pay well and he'll want to argue beyond reasonable doubt dat white is a shade of black

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo by Akeos(m): 4:10pm On Jun 14, 2018
Voila la Coupe du monde 2018
Re: Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo by Afec1000givers: 4:10pm On Jun 14, 2018
No body is stopping you not to use anything to promote your pay master. ofcos you are mouthed...Go on SAN

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo by Parkac(m): 4:11pm On Jun 14, 2018
Look at what somebody's father is spewing. shocked
Anyway, he's already been bought... money for hand, back for ground.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 14, 2018
Great britain committed a crime against humanity by giving us independence. we have proven to be lesser animals who cannot even govern ourselves. Keyamo is a bastard same with 90% of activists, mofos

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo by Nymeria247(m): 4:11pm On Jun 14, 2018
Hmm, he who pays the piper truly dictates the tune!

3 Likes

Re: Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo by MrWondah(m): 4:11pm On Jun 14, 2018
Yeah it will work out for you because the Nigerians he rules can't think on their own and can be easily manipulated. Oh I forgot, that's another topic to divert outlr attention this week since no story broke yo distract us

3 Likes

Re: Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo by DWJOBScom(m): 4:11pm On Jun 14, 2018
PMB supporters are so lame!

12 Likes

Re: Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo by ironheart(m): 4:11pm On Jun 14, 2018
So on point
Re: Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo by LazyNairalander(m): 4:11pm On Jun 14, 2018
Go ahead!!!! CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo by MAYORBRIGHT07(m): 4:11pm On Jun 14, 2018
OKAY HE SHOULD CONTINUE I'M FOLLOWING YOU
Re: Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo by wizkidayobami: 4:11pm On Jun 14, 2018
Re: Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo by Shortyy(f): 4:12pm On Jun 14, 2018
Campaign al you want. He's going back to Daura.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo by ahukannakate(f): 4:12pm On Jun 14, 2018
I hear
Re: Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo by deebsman1(m): 4:12pm On Jun 14, 2018
Oshey festus kiyamo kiya kiya in eedres voice
Re: Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo by RuthlessLeader(m): 4:13pm On Jun 14, 2018
Watch how BSG will come on this thread to masturbate but they all kept quiet on the recovered abacha loot thread.

Cc sarrki buhariguy lzaa immhotep

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo by femmy2010(m): 4:14pm On Jun 14, 2018
I love PMB and I very much love My Nigeria

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi's case against Kano Govt, IG of Police, DSS re-opened / God Spoke Through You When You Said ‘Emi Lokan’ – Awujale To Tinubu (Video) / Saraki Swears In Ademola Adeleke As Osun-West Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.