Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,794 members, 7,851,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:06 AM

Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo (17932 Views)

PDP Reps To Sue Buhari, Keyamo Over 774,000 Jobs / Atiku Must Pick Up His Phone To Call President Buhari- Keyamo / I Can't Vouch For Those Working For Buhari -- Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo by Liberator007(m): 4:16pm On Jun 14, 2018
Re: Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo by Jesusloveyou: 4:16pm On Jun 14, 2018
And those jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of biafra are saying anything, they have already on this keyamo uppercut.

Look at them,
They are bubbling and fumbling.
Blooddiamond:
Idiotic pigs of Buhari matter tire me grin
Liberator007:
Who cares!
RuthlessLeader:
Watch how BSG will come on this thread to masturbate but they all kept quiet on the recovered abacha loot thread.

Cc sarrki buhariguy lzaa immhotep
ahukannakate:
I hear
DWJOBScom:
PMB supporters are so lame!

MrWondah:
Yeah it will work out for you because the Nigerians he rules can't think on their own and can be easily manipulated. Oh I forgot, that's another topic to divert outlr attention this week since no story broke yo distract us
yeyerolling:
Great britain committed a crime against humanity by giving us independence. we have proven to be lesser animals who cannot even govern ourselves. Keyamo is a bastard same with 90% of activists, mofos
Nymeria247:
Hmm, he who pays the piper truly dictates the tune!

Nbote:
Dis man is proof dat all lawyers are liars... Jus pay well and he'll want to argue beyond reasonable doubt dat white is a shade of black
Afec1000givers:
No body is stopping you not to use anything to promote your pay master. ofcos you are mouthed...Go on SAN
Parkac:
Look at what somebody's father is spewing. shocked
Anyway, he's already been bought... money for hand, back for ground.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo by Blooddiamond: 4:17pm On Jun 14, 2018
Idiotic pigs of Buhari matter tire me grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo by RuthlessLeader(m): 4:18pm On Jun 14, 2018
femmy2010:
I love PMB(I wish he were my father) and I very much lovehate My Nigeria
Re: Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo by opobo007: 4:24pm On Jun 14, 2018
He's talking rubbish. What does he expect after it was discovered that some people in the presidency together with attorney general smuggled mains back into the civil service. What was done to the principal actors after the discovery? Nothing, same for IDP money. The man is fake anti corruption crusader. Its only when it involves people not close to him that he weld the big stick. He should have used those two cases around him as a test case
Re: Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo by hotwax: 4:28pm On Jun 14, 2018
l
Re: Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo by Saintp(m): 4:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
Mr keyamo, since you are an idiot. I ask you, who brought back maina and promoted him and what did buhari do to them to show he was not part of the plot?

4 Likes

Re: Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo by Willie2015: 4:37pm On Jun 14, 2018
femmy2010:
I love PMB and I very much love My Nigeria
e PM

Can someone tell PMB to face the economy ?

Folks are loosing jobs with unemployment rate moving at a fast speed. SMES are closing up as a result of hostile biz environment.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo by Jerrypolo(m): 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2018
post=68480680:
My Barrister, you dont need to reply those losers.
They are still pained from.3 years ago.
Supporters of corruption.
You know the beat answer for them nah!
Anyone found GUILTY of corruption must face judgement.

Their Corruption Hero (Oga Jona) took Tinubu to ICPC few years ago and Jagaban was discharged and acquitted, assuming he and all corrupt politicians were jailed then, and My President is doing the same thing now, this country would have been much better.
Bunch of hypocrites.

GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT.

I once advised you to put your business out of anything partisan, tribal or religious. I erroneously thought then that I was dealing with a serious businessman. Alas!!!.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2018
Jerrypolo:

I once advised you to put your business out of anything partisan, tribal or religious. I erroneously thought then that I was dealing with a serious businessman. Alas!!!.
We really appreciate your concern and good advice for us.
We are on top of the situation.
We will send you a detail response ASAP.
I genuinely appreciate you.

But, all these are just a phase, for something good, something VERY GOOD!
We can't say so much here.
Thanks once more bro!

N.B: About the serious aspect: we have never been this serious!!
Talk to you soon!!
Re: Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo by lagosrd: 5:01pm On Jun 14, 2018
TANKDESTROYER:
LOL... KEEP TRYING..... YOU ARE DOING A VERY GOOD JOB....

JOKER!!!

Especially for the �
Re: Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo by Jerrypolo(m): 5:06pm On Jun 14, 2018
post=68481845:

We really appreciate your concern and good advice for us.
We are on top of the situation.
We will send you a detail response ASAP.
I genuinely appreciate you.

But, all these are just a phase, for something good, something VERY GOOD!
We can't say so much here.
Thanks once more bro!

N.B: About the serious aspect: we have never been this serious!!
Talk to you soon!!

Grow your brand bro!!!.

All the time you use in arguing for or against any particular party or candidate can be used in marketing yourself and business. Truth is, people out here started loving you and your uniqueness of product (Being the first grill service on Nairaland "Stand to be corrected"wink. You should have stayed the course. You never know who would call. These unnecessary (business wise) statements could make you and your business a target.

Just like every individual, you have an opinion and getting a personal monicker to air personal opinions would have done you more justice.

I am not asking you to break any Nairaland rules. In fact you wouldn't cos one is for an organization/business and the other for an individual. Both separate entities.

If you continue down this path, you and Vanguard's Nnanna could be placed on nearly the same pedestal just that yours will be graver.

I wish you well.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:12pm On Jun 14, 2018
Jerrypolo:

Grow your brand bro!!!.

All the time you use in arguing for or against any particular party or candidate can be used in marketing yourself and business. Truth is, people out here started loving you and your uniqueness of product (Being the first grill service on Nairaland "Stand to be corrected"wink. You should have stayed the course. You never know who would call. These unnecessary (business wise) statements could make you and your business a target.

Just like every individual, you have an opinion and getting a personal monicker to air personal opinions would have done you more justice.

I am not asking you to break any Nairaland rules. In fact you wouldn't cos one is for an organization/business and the other for an individual. Both separate entities.

If you continue down this path, you and Vanguard's Nnanna could be placed on nearly the same pedestal just that yours will be graver.

I wish you well.
Okay.
Thanks once more.
No need to explain better or send a more detail response again then.
Seems you've made your mind up about us.
We honestly appreciate your invaluable advice.
Thanks so very much for your true and honest wishes.
You only advising us ONLY based on what you read/see here.
But we know better.
Thanks.
We wish you all the very best in your endeavour too.
Stay blessed.

N.B: We don't argue, we only comment and go.
We only reply reasonable and business related responses like yours!
Re: Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo by TANKDESTROYER(m): 5:29pm On Jun 14, 2018
lagosrd:

Especially for the �

money... grin
lagosrd:

Especially for the �

money...
Re: Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 14, 2018
Charge and bail lawyer.
Re: Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo by chinah609(m): 5:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
Keyamo is gradually loosing it.......
Re: Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo by wink2015(m): 5:36pm On Jun 14, 2018
Barrister Festus Keyamo don dey take BREAST MILK from Buhari.

He don dey chop clean mouth.

He don dey talk from both side of the mouth.

At least that will keep him on his hardearned job.

In Keyamo, Buhari is well pleases.
Re: Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo by stevups(m): 6:04pm On Jun 14, 2018
Buhari, the builder of the new Nigeria!
Re: Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo by Maket: 6:26pm On Jun 14, 2018
The president reacting within 24 hrs is good.
Why you can't use this to campaign is that, why and how, by whose order was he recalled to the office? What has the president done to these behind this?

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo by Oblang(m): 6:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
RuthlessLeader:
Watch how BSG will come on this thread to masturbate but they all kept quiet on the recovered abacha loot thread.

Cc sarrki buhariguy lzaa immhotep

Which one be BSG again o. Guess BMC is nw lame..
Re: Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo by RuthlessLeader(m): 6:51pm On Jun 14, 2018
Oblang:

Which one be BSG again o. Guess BMC is nw lame..
BSG-Buhari Support Goon
BMC-Buhari Media Cow

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo by themanderon: 7:12pm On Jun 14, 2018
Everybody has a price.
Re: Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo by Justinah4real(f): 7:29pm On Jun 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo by truthstands12: 7:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
What a shame of a SAN. Since your president swiftly intervened when it came to his notice, what of all the people that sneaked Maina back to office, what did your president did to them? Nothing.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo by Justinah4real(f): 7:42pm On Jun 14, 2018
olaniputu:
[s][/s]this poison cook
how far your poison suya grin
someone complain of having a running stomach after eating your concoctions on one thread like that cheesy
Stop dishing out poison to Nairalanders grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo by ddeola: 2:47am On Jun 15, 2018
Festus Keyamo, PMB's lawyer who worked with Stephanie Otobo to scandalise Apostle Suleman

Keyamo is a comfirmed enemy of progress angry angry angry
Re: Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo by Okonsyourguy(m): 12:21pm On Jun 15, 2018
Well said, Barrister Keyamo. President Buhari didn't sleep on the Maina matter, he acted immediately. Resolving knotty issues like this would take everyone involved in the issue opening up. Maina isn't an agent of Buhari

deantimes:

Source: https://www.headlineng.com/maina-scandal-campaign-buhari-keyamo/
Re: Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo by titiforever: 2:53pm On Jun 15, 2018
You're talking bullshit, how did he get his way back to the civil service work. Other heads too should roll, not maina's head alone.
Re: Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:37am On Jun 18, 2018
deantimes:

The Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN) instead opined that the Maina saga is a credit to president Buhari.

Source: https://www.headlineng.com/maina-scandal-campaign-buhari-keyamo/
Just like Buhari opined that Abacha did not steal

Okay continue like father like son

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Idris Visits Troubled Areas In Ikorodu, Lagos / DSS Produces Dasuki, Bows To Court Order / Atiku Meets Edwin Clark, Afenifere And Ohaneze Leaders (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.