Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Am In Love But Confuse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love But Confuse (692 Views)

I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual / Two Things I Love But I Don't Chase Them [Picture] / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Love But Confuse by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 14, 2018
hello guys, am a business man well to do and am under 30, have always look for love, now have found it but am about to break up with her, although she is beautiful, smart, a good Cook my family.loves her, but she school in UNN why am in delta she is in school now and I can't stop thinking of her, am missing her too much, which is unlike me.
How do distance relationship work??
Re: Am In Love But Confuse by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:36pm On Jun 14, 2018
grin

It works if both of you are open-minded sha.. The adjustments never stopped ooo undecided

Juz be more patient and constant communication is very important.. wink
Re: Am In Love But Confuse by InfernoNig: 3:43pm On Jun 14, 2018
It only takes patient, enough airtime credit and internet to keep a long distance relationship going. Beside you never know she might have someone over there that may be warming her honey pot. I advice you guys talk about it, and plan how to keep the relationship alive but if you are still not comfortable with what you guys discuss, then hit the street for another because what one eyes have seen the mouth cannot disclose. Free advice - Trust no woman, fear every woman. You can never tell what she is doing over there. Peace
Re: Am In Love But Confuse by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2018
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: Am In Love But Confuse by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 14, 2018
shedybaba44:
hello guys, am a business man well to do and am under 30, have always look for love, now have found it but am about to break up with her, although she is beautiful, smart, a good Cook my family.loves her, but she school in UNN why am in delta she is in school now and I can't stop thinking of her, am missing her too much, which is unlike me.
How do distance relationship work??
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Your story is not very clear self. Wetin wan cause break up? Is it the distance?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: Am In Love But Confuse by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 14, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Your story is not very clear self. Wetin wan cause break up? Is it the distance?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

yea
Re: Am In Love But Confuse by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
shedybaba44:
yea

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I will not come and start spoiling your mind with someone is sleeping with your girl and all that... But I think the two of you can talk to see if things can work out. Nobody will build your relationship for you. Don't break up yet.

One thing about taking advice from nairaland is caution. You have to be careful and exercise caution. Most people wey dey here are single and some are not even in any relationship.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: Am In Love But Confuse by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 14, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I will not come and start spoiling your mind with someone is sleeping with your girl and all that... But I think the two of you can talk to see if things can work out. Nobody will build your relationship for you. Don't break up yet.

One thing about taking advice from nairaland is caution. You have to be careful and exercise caution. Most people wey dey here are single and some are not even in any relationship.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

thanks I just told her that and she said is all about trust. but can u trust a lady at this age and time, and how do I make it work

(1) (Reply)

My Top 10 Major Turn Off On A Girl! / My Adventure With A Local Herb Seller / Z

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.