Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot (32057 Views)

Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Calling Her An Idiot / Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim (2) (3) (4)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot by micodon(m): 9:55am On Jun 15, 2018
oshe11:
People dey talk about mate for Nollywood, Juliet sef dey talk with her failed career.....

The only reason she was popular was becos of the pressiology her boobs n butt went through

She should compare herself with the actresses she started with, IDIOT

not really

she has featured in close to 50 movies. she has also produced at least 1 movie. she is a veteran
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot by EbukaHades10(m): 10:08am On Jun 15, 2018
xtervaganza:
akindidinrin, she's not a Nigerian and truly she's not her mate
Egbon,if u can't quote someone without insults,just fawk off,please
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot by badinfluence: 10:09am On Jun 15, 2018
micodon:

not really

she has featured in close to 50 movies. she has also produced at least 1 movie. she is a veteran
How many SUCCESSFUL movies has she featured in or produced.. Juliet is far from a veteran..
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot by EbukaHades10(m): 10:10am On Jun 15, 2018
Yusuf4:

Juliet is not a Nigerian
"""never typed that she was.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot by crayfishng(m): 10:20am On Jun 15, 2018
EbukaHades10:
What does "I'm not ur mate" even mean? Nigerians too like those words.

Juliet ibrahim is Ghanaian and not Nigerian
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot by Omihanifa: 10:28am On Jun 15, 2018
nkechi sunday blessing doesn't have proper upbringing her mom used to be a professional prostitute back them in Ibadan even the nkechi herself is a slut if you have 50k she will Bleep you the only thing she has to offer the movie industry is her big ass, theres hardly any Yoruba movie she features in that she doesn't use the opportunity to advertise her big ass for potential customer

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot by udemzyudex(m): 10:34am On Jun 15, 2018
safarigirl:
you don't know the Nkechi, does not make her 'unknown'. She acts in Yoruba movies, which may be why you don't know her.

Juliet is also not known as an actress to most who do not watch Nollywood at all, in fact, Juliet is not an actress. It is ironic that Juliet that has gotten by solely because she is 'laiskin' and a half caste and not because of ANY acting skills WHATSOEVER is talking about professionalism. What does Juliet know about acting that she wants to be advicing someone? Has she finished counting her words and sounding re-tarded to collect slap? If she had collected the kain slap wey the Nkechi babe collect in the name of acting, she would have abandoned her 'acting' career sef

The only thing she is popular for is misbehaving with Iceberg Slim and trolling ACTUAL celebs from lowly Miracle to Nicki Minaj.

Juliet should face her front one day and maybe people will respect her opinion.

I want you to read Juliet reply again and tell me the wrong thing she said.

Stop defending nonsense pls.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot by mimicue(f): 10:37am On Jun 15, 2018
Juliet sef they form actress , which movie she don act , I can’t even remember, the only thing I remember is her dating a Bleep boy and be My relevant .

In her mind she’s veteran , how many blockbusters has she acted , make she sit down and mind her business
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot by ShawtCake(f): 10:39am On Jun 15, 2018
AuntyAmope:

Am I the only person that feels JI misinterpreted the shoutout Nkechi gave to @officialarole and not to her? Lol funny how she based almost half of her write up on that misinterpretation. An advantage for Nkechi if she intends to fire some hot comeback shots grin
lol. U are just a dagboru! Area scatter scatter!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot by unmask: 10:42am On Jun 15, 2018
EbukaHades10:
What does "I'm not ur mate" even mean? Nigerians too like those words.
it means "so mo age mi ni"
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot by verygudbadguy(m): 11:04am On Jun 15, 2018
Sanchez01:

Sadly, the said movie is not an action film. Why then are you referencing Jackie Chan here?
I was just trying to describe professionalism.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot by Realhommie(m): 11:11am On Jun 15, 2018
safarigirl:
if you see the thunderous slap wey Woli give the babe, it is enough to forget one's lines sef and Juliet dey talk say she should have continued. When her brain is circling the equator?

Slap that can reconfigure destiny, slap wey for comot the yellow from Juliet body if dem slap am. Anyway, Juliet is only used to chopping kiss on set, so, wetin she sabi about slap?
There's nothing thunderous about that slap abeg, people don chop hotter slaps for movies yet we no hear noise..

BTW, why u leave the subject matter con begin attack Juliet person, wetin wrong about her counsel in the first instance??
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot by Metuh: 11:19am On Jun 15, 2018
folake4u:

Who made you a judge in this matter.

Juliet Ibrahim a celeb? Every Tom,Dick and Harry is a celeb to Nigerians.
Iss a pity.
Google the definition of celebrity and judge yourself
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot by miniyi018(f): 11:31am On Jun 15, 2018
Juliet indirectly called Nkechi unprofessional. How do you expect her to react? I wonder who even made her a judge of talent. Shior
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot by Teacher1776(m): 11:38am On Jun 15, 2018
kimbraa:
Nollywood needs to perfect her act. How can you keep slapping someone 'till you get the degree of slap you want? What of other effects that aids and makes act real? I have watched Hollywood do worse daring things behind the scene and were made easy.

Juliet sef! There's a degree of slap that'll make you loose focus.
no mind dem jare. Na only slap they want to make real. When it comes to romance and bedmantic issues, quite repulsive.
True, hot slap can make someone lose focus, but that is not enough to regard a senior in the business an idiot over a professional advice.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot by EbukaHades10(m): 11:48am On Jun 15, 2018
crayfishng:

Juliet ibrahim is Ghanaian and not Nigerian
Oh lawd!!! I never typed that she was na
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot by safarigirl(f): 12:10pm On Jun 15, 2018
verygudbadguy:

For every successful movie Jack Chan produced, he sustained some serious injuries. That's why they say no pain, no gain. I don't know if you have seen Beyonce's epic fall during a performance. If she didn't handle it professionally, they would have paused the concert for some minutes to check if she was OK. That's what a professional does.
so, when Jackie Chan gets injured, they just keep rolling the cameras?

Do you know the difference between stage and film? When a movie is being shot, the camera stops as many times as it has to.

If someone gets injured, the camera WILL STOP. So, if Beyonce is performing LIVE on Stage, she has to keep going. If someone is slapped durig a LIVE STAGE play, she has to keep going. If Beyonce falls while shooting a video, she pauses to take care of herself before shooting continues, she does not keep going.

You Nigerians ought to learn the difference between shooting a movie and stage play. There is a reason why some people cannot do both and stick to the one they can shout CUT

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot by safarigirl(f): 12:13pm On Jun 15, 2018
UrbanExotica:

you take hating to a whole new level
hating would involve telling lies.

Juliet goes about hating on people, so, nothing wrong with giving her a serving of her own dish. Thanks cheesy

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot by safarigirl(f): 12:18pm On Jun 15, 2018
Sanchez01:

Sadly, the said movie is not an action film. Why then are you referencing Jackie Chan here?
forget action film

Did Jackie Chan continue shooting after getting injured? Is Nkechi Jackie Chan? How dem take relate? Is Nkechi getting paid a quarter of what Jackie Chan earns?

Na the Beyonce comparison floor me pass

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot by mamatwiny(f): 12:34pm On Jun 15, 2018
safarigirl:
hating would involve telling lies.

Juliet goes about hating on people, so, nothing wrong with giving her a serving of her own dish. Thanks cheesy

Judge this current issue not Juliet's past. The girl was unprofessional by coming to post about the slap on social media. We shouldn't hear about it unless the post is aimed at creating publicity for the movie. Juliet on the other hand just gave her opinion. She does not understand that the girls brain is still dazed and spiralling at the effects of the slap. The babe then transferred her aggression to Juliet by calling her an idiot. This is so wrong. I blame the name calling on the effect of the slap though. The Nkechi should publicly apologize to Juliet for calling her and idiot.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot by safarigirl(f): 12:40pm On Jun 15, 2018
mamatwiny:

Judge this current issue not Juliet's past. The girl was unprofessional by coming to post about the slap on social media. We shouldn't hear about it unless the post is aimed at creating publicity for the movie. Juliet on the other hand just gave her opinion. She does not understand that the girls brain is still dazed and spiralling at the effects of the slap. The babe then transferred her aggression to Juliet by calling her an idiot. This is so wrong. I blame the name calling on the effect of the slap though. The Nkechi should publicly apologize to Juliet for calling her and idiot.

It wasn't the girl that posted it

It was tunde ednut that posted it. Juliet commented on the post on Tunde's page, the babe responded on the same post. The babe did not mention Juliet's name in her response, she said 'one idiot', unless Juliet is an idiot, she should have respected her 'veteran' self and ignored the 'upcoming actress', but she chose to dance in a mud.

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot by dododawa1: 1:25pm On Jun 15, 2018
Nigerians and AGE matter
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot by oshe11: 3:06pm On Jun 15, 2018
micodon:

not really

50movies....

With How many of them as the LEAD actress?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot by Myself2(m): 4:40pm On Jun 15, 2018
verygudbadguy:
Nkechi, an unknown actress got an opinion from a senior colleague and relatively popular celebrity and instead of acknowledging her post and take her opinion as a professional advice, she called her an idiot.
Height of disrespect!

So much junk in her trunk
Now I believe those who say b!tches Foch movie directors for roles in nollywood.This Nkechi na her toto and overloaded nyash she dey use no talent and no brain at all
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot by Dinani: 5:26pm On Jun 15, 2018
[quote author=EbukaHades10 post=68486153]What does "I'm not ur mate" even mean? Nigerians too like those words.[/quote

Juliet is not a Nigerian...Moreover all Africans say that word #AmNotYourMate
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot by nairalee(m): 12:22pm On Jun 16, 2018
verygudbadguy:
Nkechi, an unknown actress got an opinion from a senior colleague and relatively popular celebrity and instead of acknowledging her post and take her opinion as a professional advice, she called her an idiot.
Height of disrespect!

if she had not insulted her back she would not have been trending now. in show biz no such thing as bad publicity
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot by VULCAN(m): 1:26pm On Jun 16, 2018
What do you mean by "you Nigerians"?

Who are you and what is your pedigree?

Do you think you are the most educated, enlightened or travelled person on Nairaland(not to mention the entirety of The Nigerian populace globally)?

Please tell us who you are and what you have achieved that No Nigerian can lay claim to?

safarigirl:
so, when Jackie Chan gets injured, they just keep rolling the cameras?

Do you know the difference between stage and film? When a movie is being shot, the camera stops as many times as it has to.

If someone gets injured, the camera WILL STOP. So, if Beyonce is performing LIVE on Stage, she has to keep going. If someone is slapped durig a LIVE STAGE play, she has to keep going. If Beyonce falls while shooting a video, she pauses to take care of herself before shooting continues, she does not keep going.

You Nigerians ought to learn the difference between shooting a movie and stage play. There is a reason why some people cannot do both and stick to the one they can shout CUT

Sodiq Adebayo And Wife, Monsurat Amzat Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary / D’banj: Eedris Abdulkareem Insulted Artistes Young Enough To Be His Children / DJ Consequence And Olayemisi Williams' White Wedding Photos