Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

I Won 2015 Election – Ohakim Tells Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won 2015 Election – Ohakim Tells Okorocha (375 Views)

Nwosu: Stop Tarnishing The Noble Image Of Gov Uzodinma - Imo APC Tells Okorocha / Forget Certificate Of Return - INEC Tells Okorocha / Obasanjo: Buhari Will Call Me 'Sir' Till I Die. I Made Him Win 2015 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won 2015 Election – Ohakim Tells Okorocha by 3Ebisco: 11:22pm On Jun 14, 2018
The former governor of Imo state, Ikedi Ohakim has described Governor Rochas Okorocha as a ‘liar’, while revealing why he lost the 2015 governorship election in the state.

The former governor, who was reacting to Okorocha’s claim that Imo people hated him and kicked him (Ohakim) out of office, said the governor had lost credibility.

Okorocha had also claimed yesterday that Ohakim ran the worst government in the state right from the military regime.

But Ohakim, reacting through his Chief Press Secretary, Collins Ughalla, said Okorocha does not like the truth, adding that Imo people like him so much.

According to him, “Okorocha does not like the truth. Going by the 2011 governorship election, Imo people loved Ohakim, so much. They voted for him [Ohakim] and he won that election.

“Don’t forget that the election was militarized. It also witnessed the kidnapping of the returning officer from Ohaji/Egbema local government, which had 34,000 votes.

“Don’t forget Ohaji/Egbema, remains a PDP stronghold and the votes were Ohakim’s votes. The votes from Oguta LGA, remains inconclusive.

“They did not allow it to be counted. If you put all these together, you will find out that Imo people did not reject Ohakim. Today, Imo people now know that Ohakim is a saint compared to Okorocha.”

https://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/i-won-2015-election-ohakim-tells.html

Re: I Won 2015 Election – Ohakim Tells Okorocha by nnol(m): 12:01am On Jun 15, 2018
They are both birds of same feather.
Re: I Won 2015 Election – Ohakim Tells Okorocha by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 15, 2018
I am yet to see a Nigerian politician who has the interest of the people at heart. They are all selfish looters and opportunists who see politics as ATM. sad
Re: I Won 2015 Election – Ohakim Tells Okorocha by chidynks: 12:08am On Jun 15, 2018
shocked
Re: I Won 2015 Election – Ohakim Tells Okorocha by SolutionMee: 1:07am On Jun 15, 2018
cry

You must be a weakling to have won an election and another man doing the serving

Focus on the future man and stop concentrating on the past

Weaklings everywhere

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Assembly Suspends Lawmaker For ‘sleeping Too Much’ / How Nigeria Can Win The World Cup By Atiku Abubakar / As Four Ipob Biafrans Are Granted Bail. Biafran Senator Arrested.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.