Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Couple Uses Six-year-old Twins To Smuggle Cocaine (picture) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Couple Uses Six-year-old Twins To Smuggle Cocaine (picture) (4906 Views)

Man Trying To Smuggle Cocaine In Boxers In Lagos (Photos) / Six-year-old Girl Kidnapped Ojo Military Barracks, Lagos (photo) / This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Uses Six-year-old Twins To Smuggle Cocaine (picture) by babaowo: 10:27am On Jun 08, 2010
these couple are dude of highest order,
why both of them?one should have take
the risk not both of them.

1 Like

Re: Couple Uses Six-year-old Twins To Smuggle Cocaine (picture) by jojolove: 1:28pm On Jun 08, 2010
this is simply inhuman. god forbids it
Re: Couple Uses Six-year-old Twins To Smuggle Cocaine (picture) by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:58pm On Jun 08, 2010
“The innocent six-year old twins were also used in packing 700g of illicit drugs, which brought the total quantity of cocaine to 4.05kg.”
shocked

They twins were complicit in this act and they got away scot free leaving the parents as scape-goats grin
Re: Couple Uses Six-year-old Twins To Smuggle Cocaine (picture) by PastorOla1: 8:29pm On Jun 08, 2010
This is the case of WHEN time is up.
Re: Couple Uses Six-year-old Twins To Smuggle Cocaine (picture) by justmoore: 7:36am On Jun 09, 2010
Pastor Ola:

This is the case of  WHEN  time is up. 
do you mean end time?
Re: Couple Uses Six-year-old Twins To Smuggle Cocaine (picture) by gbagudara: 6:29am On Jun 10, 2010
Ranoscky,
you de talk nonsense. You better go choose better business or your story go dey for Daily Mirror or Sunday Times.
Re: Couple Uses Six-year-old Twins To Smuggle Cocaine (picture) by ezugudor(m): 12:11pm On Jun 10, 2010
Why would this man do such a thing to they children afterall 3000 pound is not much money
Re: Couple Uses Six-year-old Twins To Smuggle Cocaine (picture) by Osama10(m): 1:55am On Jun 11, 2010
The 3000 pounds its big for the guy now, what a pity?
Re: Couple Uses Six-year-old Twins To Smuggle Cocaine (picture) by Ranoscky(m): 6:44pm On Jun 12, 2010
@gbagudara, abi na agbalumo, or wetin u call ursef. . .

i think say u get beta tin to talk sef, i no know say d wire wey dey make ur brain function dey get pertial contact.

u no know say pipu wey their story dey for news paper na dem be hero?

for ur information, doz pipu wey u dey see so, with connection, dem no go last reach 3months inside cell sef.
Re: Couple Uses Six-year-old Twins To Smuggle Cocaine (picture) by Osama10(m): 1:16am On Jun 14, 2010
If not caught in the act, the twins might be hero's for their parents you know.
Re: Couple Uses Six-year-old Twins To Smuggle Cocaine (picture) by bmwlondon: 4:49am On Jun 21, 2010
imagine shocked
Re: Couple Uses Six-year-old Twins To Smuggle Cocaine (picture) by Ranoscky(m): 8:57am On Jun 21, 2010
^^Nottin to imagine! it's no big deal and they'll be released even b4 u no it. No be niaja we dey? undecided

situation like this makes me feel so proud to be a flygerian! cool
Re: Couple Uses Six-year-old Twins To Smuggle Cocaine (picture) by anitabest(f): 12:14pm On Jul 27, 2010
TOo bad my brother.
Re: Couple Uses Six-year-old Twins To Smuggle Cocaine (picture) by clintwine(m): 6:57pm On Aug 30, 2010
When i read this i knew it wud be a dumb yoruba man that would do this.LOL

Abeg my people no vex, just finished reading a post where oyinda and ezeugo where slugging it out ( as usual about tribalism), so i guess, it just rubbed off.
Re: Couple Uses Six-year-old Twins To Smuggle Cocaine (picture) by Ranoscky(m): 12:53pm On Aug 31, 2010
^
Not funny buh annouyin!

Don't bring forth a tribal war of words on dis thread pls!
Re: Couple Uses Six-year-old Twins To Smuggle Cocaine (picture) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 01, 2011
While the IBOS can actually kill thier kids join thier mother for moneyritual tongue
Re: Couple Uses Six-year-old Twins To Smuggle Cocaine (picture) by bashr4: 11:10pm On Mar 01, 2011
uplawal:

While the IBOS can actually kill thier kids join thier mother for moneyritual tongue

they for ask them their real names am sure they are yoruba, thats how that yoruba girl poured her mum acid and pounded her with motar , and the yoruba guy that arranged to have her mum killed in nigeria. they can go that far for money raping married women in church all the time.
Re: Couple Uses Six-year-old Twins To Smuggle Cocaine (picture) by bashr4: 11:10pm On Mar 01, 2011
uplawal:

they for ask them their real names am sure they are yoruba, thats how that yoruba girl poured her mum acid and pounded her with motar , and the yoruba guy that arranged to have her mum killed in nigeria. they can go that far for money raping married women in church all the time.
Re: Couple Uses Six-year-old Twins To Smuggle Cocaine (picture) by bashr4: 11:11pm On Mar 01, 2011
uplawal:

Re: Couple Uses Six-year-old Twins To Smuggle Cocaine (picture) by bashr4: 11:11pm On Mar 01, 2011
uplawal:

Re: Couple Uses Six-year-old Twins To Smuggle Cocaine (picture) by bashr4: 7:00pm On Mar 02, 2011
anyway na height of poverty dey cause all this nonsense for naija
Re: Couple Uses Six-year-old Twins To Smuggle Cocaine (picture) by mascotttttttttt(m): 3:38pm On Oct 08, 2012
lol..couples re nw trying oo interms of co-operation...no mre ''i did't knw ma husbnd was a thft'' cus d re al working hand in hand to do d neccesary bullsht...i no pity dem na d innocent bt hard face twins wer i d feel 4....GOD PLS HELP US IN DIS COUNTRY.
Re: Couple Uses Six-year-old Twins To Smuggle Cocaine (picture) by mascotttttttttt(m): 3:39pm On Oct 08, 2012
lol..couples re nw trying oo interms of co-operation...no mre ''i did't knw ma husbnd was a thft'' cus d re al working hand in hand to do d neccesary bullsht...i no pity dem na d innocent bt hard face twins wer i d feel 4....GOD PLS HELP US IN DIS COUNTRY......hahahahaha coward man see hw hm push d case to hm wife

(1) (2) (Reply)

Killings At Mtn Bts Site In Aba- (pics With Caution) / Cult Clash Again In Kwara State Ilorin / 10 Fascinating Facts About Farting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.