Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Eid-el-fitr: CAN, DPC Felicitate With Muslims - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eid-el-fitr: CAN, DPC Felicitate With Muslims (6004 Views)

President Buhari Attends Eid el-Fitr Prayers In Abuja (Photos) / PHOTOS: Ambode Celebrate Eid-el-kabir With Muslims In Epe. / FG Declares Public Holidays To Celebrate 2018 Eid-El-Kabir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eid-el-fitr: CAN, DPC Felicitate With Muslims by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 7:23am On Jun 15, 2018
anibi9674:
let favour be shewed to the wicked,yet will he not learn righteousness. If you know you know. This people are irredeemable.

Stop this
Am a Christian but this,come on

Eid Al-fitr people

Re: Eid-el-fitr: CAN, DPC Felicitate With Muslims by Bonapart(m): 7:24am On Jun 15, 2018
eleojo23:

Why don't you like peace?
religion of piss?
Re: Eid-el-fitr: CAN, DPC Felicitate With Muslims by lilslim(m): 7:25am On Jun 15, 2018
SaAyomikun:
undecided

Can MURIC do this to Christians?

When did it ever become a contest?
Re: Eid-el-fitr: CAN, DPC Felicitate With Muslims by usoroakpan(m): 7:25am On Jun 15, 2018
happy salah to my amazing Muslim friends

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-fitr: CAN, DPC Felicitate With Muslims by Pataricatering(f): 7:26am On Jun 15, 2018
eleojo23:

because CAN does not like peace ! Why are they sending fake felicitations !

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-fitr: CAN, DPC Felicitate With Muslims by DIYhackers: 7:35am On Jun 15, 2018
MDsambo:
They should all keep their felicitations with them.
you're a disgrace to your religion
Re: Eid-el-fitr: CAN, DPC Felicitate With Muslims by Odobaone: 7:35am On Jun 15, 2018
MDsambo:

You need to be arrested and investigated and tortured properly
Re: Eid-el-fitr: CAN, DPC Felicitate With Muslims by DIYhackers: 7:37am On Jun 15, 2018
Pataricatering:
because CAN does not like peace ! Why are they sending fake felicitations !
who made you the speaker for CAN and besides is it your MURIC that like peace?
Re: Eid-el-fitr: CAN, DPC Felicitate With Muslims by Segunhife(m): 7:38am On Jun 15, 2018
As soon as I saw the post, I knew it will cause controversies in some of our nairaland brothers
Re: Eid-el-fitr: CAN, DPC Felicitate With Muslims by HomeOfMe(f): 7:38am On Jun 15, 2018
SaAyomikun:
undecided

Can MURIC do this to Christians?

They've never and will never,sadly. They feel they're more superior.
Re: Eid-el-fitr: CAN, DPC Felicitate With Muslims by mamaafrik(m): 7:39am On Jun 15, 2018
MDsambo:
are you civil at all,intolerance is in your Blood and it wont help your live
Re: Eid-el-fitr: CAN, DPC Felicitate With Muslims by Okoroawusa: 7:43am On Jun 15, 2018
All this one wey una talk no consign me

Who don cook finish?
Re: Eid-el-fitr: CAN, DPC Felicitate With Muslims by anibi9674: 7:46am On Jun 15, 2018
ThatHistoryGuy:

Stop this Am a Christian but this,come on
Eid Al-fitr people
you are a christian? Really!! ThankGod for you.
Re: Eid-el-fitr: CAN, DPC Felicitate With Muslims by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:05am On Jun 15, 2018
Erhun10z:
Didn't You Read About The Boko Haram And Fulani Herdsmen Part

Talk is cheap.
Re: Eid-el-fitr: CAN, DPC Felicitate With Muslims by debolayinka(m): 8:14am On Jun 15, 2018
eleojo23:

Because he is a Buhari terrorist!
Re: Eid-el-fitr: CAN, DPC Felicitate With Muslims by BalogunIdowu(m): 8:27am On Jun 15, 2018
Islam calls for peace, we hope this will bring more smooth relationship between us two. and tmto further understand that Islam does not in anyway support terrorism that is usually attached to it.
Eid Mubarak to nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-fitr: CAN, DPC Felicitate With Muslims by Jones4190(m): 8:58am On Jun 15, 2018
After what RAMOS did to SALAH I now understand why RAMS are killed during SALLAH
Re: Eid-el-fitr: CAN, DPC Felicitate With Muslims by kt110(m): 11:05am On Jun 15, 2018
hmmm hypocrites hold ur greeting
Re: Eid-el-fitr: CAN, DPC Felicitate With Muslims by lamideee(f): 11:40am On Jun 15, 2018
benswagtt:

what device were u using to register?
I used a computer
Re: Eid-el-fitr: CAN, DPC Felicitate With Muslims by jrusky(m): 3:04pm On Jun 15, 2018
oloyede252:
Is that why you're angry.

Ask me again and again ok.
Re: Eid-el-fitr: CAN, DPC Felicitate With Muslims by benswagtt(m): 8:44am On Jun 19, 2018
lamideee:
I used a computer

am sorry i didnt reply ur mention earlier than this, wasnt available. -Have u been able to register?
Re: Eid-el-fitr: CAN, DPC Felicitate With Muslims by kyutepanda(f): 11:54am On Jun 19, 2018
BluntBoy:
Happy Eid-el-fitr to my beautiful friend, Kyutepanda. May your prayers and aspirations be met and fulfilled.

Amen thanks hunnie
Re: Eid-el-fitr: CAN, DPC Felicitate With Muslims by lamideee(f): 4:51pm On Jun 19, 2018
benswagtt:

am sorry i didnt reply ur mention earlier than this, wasnt available. -Have u been able to register?
no, don't know what to do
Re: Eid-el-fitr: CAN, DPC Felicitate With Muslims by benswagtt(m): 10:24pm On Jun 19, 2018
lamideee:
no, don't know what to do
The informations needed for registering are quite much and personal. I would have tried it for you.
2ndly, what browser did u use with your computer?
3rdly, have u tried going to the cafe to get it done? There are people specialized in doing.
irrespective what your answers are, u have barely or less than 2 weeks to register
Re: Eid-el-fitr: CAN, DPC Felicitate With Muslims by lamideee(f): 12:38pm On Jun 20, 2018
benswagtt:
The informations needed for registering are quite much and personal. I would have tried it for you.
2ndly, what browser did u use with your computer?
3rdly, have u tried going to the cafe to get it done? There are people specialized in doing.
irrespective what your answers are, u have barely or less than 2 weeks to register
thanks so much. Have tried everything stated above and is still the same thing
Re: Eid-el-fitr: CAN, DPC Felicitate With Muslims by benswagtt(m): 7:43pm On Jun 20, 2018
lamideee:
thanks so much. Have tried everything stated above and is still the same thing
No wahala! All the best ma'am

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mass Defection To APC Hits PDP In Cross River Central District / 'Gen'. Diya Who Cried B4 A Major Is Now A Mortuary Attendant Selling Human Parts / Boko Haram’s Funding Traced To Uk, S/arabia:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.