Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,093 members, 7,957,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:02 AM

Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) (32532 Views)

Super Eagles Sing And Dance To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' In The Dressing Room / Super Eagles Sing For Kanu Nwankwo In The Dressing Room As He Dances / Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 17, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Did you not see dem on YouTube “fasting and praying” before the game? cheesy

Instead of them to practice “all night”! grin

Upon all the “NIKE jersey”? wink
You saw them fasting? Ok yea, let believe you.
You comit God into what ever you re doing but never neglect your own role.
Heaven help those who help themselve.
Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by KanwuliaExtra: 3:00pm On Jun 17, 2018
chisco82:

You saw them fasting? Ok yea, let believe you.
You comit God into what ever you re doing but never neglect your own role.
Heaven help those who help themselve.

Exactly! Like the Croatians did! wink
Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 17, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Exactly! Like the Croatians did! wink
Hm! See like you talk as if you saw them doing it.
Honestly i don't think they did well against our ordinary/average team packed with bench warmers save victor moses to compare with their team that can boast of word class stars like Luka Modric, Ivan Rickiti, Mandzukic etc.
Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by TylerDurden: 3:33pm On Jun 17, 2018
activistjohnny:
hahaha you don't love your country. what of if they win the match hmmm?

Now you have seen what I told you about this team...

TylerDurden:

Don't be sentimental. This is the worst team we have sent to the world cup and the coach has no single philosophy on how to play the game.

I will rather watch paint dry than watch these guys play football.
Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by TylerDurden: 3:34pm On Jun 17, 2018
[s]
tamethem:

And I'm glad to tell you that you have lost two of your stakes.

Don't doubt the Eagles.

This is football

Argentina shouldn't have lost to them even without Messi but a football game is a football game.
[/s]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by TylerDurden: 3:35pm On Jun 17, 2018
safarigirl:
lol....na so people don dey bet against you in this life?

Na bet9ja go chop your money las las.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by victorazyvictor(m): 5:33pm On Jun 17, 2018
AngryNaijaMan:
Prayers plays a part. You have to believe in something.
Prayer no save them again? grin
Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 17, 2018
TylerDurden:
[s][/s]
I was only joking.

grin grin grin

you got me grin
Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 17, 2018
TylerDurden:
[s][/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record / Van Dijk Named Fastest Player In 2018-19 Champions League(Photos) / Copa America: Messi Trophy drought continues as Argentina fails yet again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.