Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

How Do You Apologize To Someone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Apologize To Someone (456 Views)

Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating / 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men / She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Apologize To Someone by Charmin1(f): 9:46am On Jun 15, 2018
' It's not an easy journey, to get to a place where you forgive people. But, it is such a powerful place, because it frees you'
Tyler Perry.

Thank you kiss
Re: How Do You Apologize To Someone by EzendiEgo1: 9:47am On Jun 15, 2018
I do

Simple reason something stays behind the spokesman
Re: How Do You Apologize To Someone by dingbang(m): 9:49am On Jun 15, 2018
I just apologize once ...if the person doesn't want to forgive then that's the person's business.
Re: How Do You Apologize To Someone by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 15, 2018
I no dey put mouth for quarrel weh no concern me.
Re: How Do You Apologize To Someone by Bluezy13(m): 10:29am On Jun 15, 2018
I'll just walk up to you, tell you I'm sorry for this or that, wait for about 5 seconds while starring straight into your eyes, then walk away as if I have an important business to attend.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Apologize To Someone by Lekmusic: 11:46am On Jun 15, 2018
You need to lose your pride. Why are you retaining it. If you still have your pride then it isn't an apology

(1) (Reply)

I'm Having Philophobia. / 5 Traits Of An Insecure Girlfriend / What Are The Type Of Annoying Friends You Have Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.