Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,658 members, 7,840,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Lady Calls Out Edo 'Big Boy' Who Scammed Her - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Calls Out Edo 'Big Boy' Who Scammed Her (31685 Views)

Nigerian Lady Calls Out A Man Who Allegedly Scammed Her / Yahoo Boys Track Down And Punish Yahoo Boys Who Scammed Them (video) / Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Calls Out Edo 'Big Boy' Who Scammed Her by GoldNiagara(m): 10:01pm On Jun 15, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
. Who's this one, so you mean 10k is not money, what da Bleep are u saying. You must be a criminal for you to have told her to stop whining for ordinary 10k. I mean no insult though.

Aren't we all criminal, the lady bought a sun glasses of 3500 and wanted to sell to the guy for 10k, ripping the dude of 6500 and guy instead was faster and you are here yapping like something that won't shut up.
Re: Lady Calls Out Edo 'Big Boy' Who Scammed Her by Perfectnumber6(m): 10:04pm On Jun 15, 2018
GoldNiagara:

Aren't we all criminal, the lady bought a sun glasses of 3500 and wanted to sell to the guy for 10k, ripping the dude of 6500 and guy instead was faster and you are here yapping like something that won't shut up.
. Where did you read that the lady bought the glass for 3500 bro, well if you are a criminal , sorry to burst your bubbles . Am not okay. Piss out .
Re: Lady Calls Out Edo 'Big Boy' Who Scammed Her by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:45am On Jun 16, 2018
CertifiedA:
cheesy

See the gee facebook

LOL.. He even wore the glasses grin

Update:
The Guy has deleted the video and his pictures... (am smart.. I saved it) see what 10k has landed him unto. Now.

I learnt... He's claiming someone scammed him.. Not knowing he's a cheap scammer! KARMA!

He just unblocked her on Facebook... see what he said below... (Last Image)

grin

And I will not be surprised if that Cuban link chains he was wearing is fake as his versace sunglasses grin grin

See how he was flexing ooo...SMH

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Edo 'Big Boy' Who Scammed Her by Khalisrus: 1:38am On Jun 16, 2018
dominique:
She's lucky he didn't make her pay for his meal. These scammers are not only evil, they're shameless. See his face like stale puffpuff

You wicked o grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Calls Out Edo 'Big Boy' Who Scammed Her by Nobody: 3:07am On Jun 16, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
. Lie lie draw no dey the match atall one side must win .

Wat did I tell you?
Re: Lady Calls Out Edo 'Big Boy' Who Scammed Her by Perfectnumber6(m): 9:12am On Jun 16, 2018
ndy87:

Wat did I tell you?
. Lols hmmmm no hard feelings sha na game .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Shoots Lady Dead In Aba (Photos) / Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos / Ritualists Den Uncovered In Afon, Kwara State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.