Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other (34429 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And VJ Adams Wedding Photoshoot Causes Stir On Social Media / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 15, 2018
chriskosherbal:
Babes can quarrel for a very little thing for 5yrs ...they won't settle..

Women !!!

Guys rock cheesy

Na during futbol match dem go forget say them they quarrel hug each other if thier team score grin
And go for few beers After. women are evil and petty.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by bizzy500: 3:35pm On Jun 15, 2018
cool
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by Opemi93(f): 3:36pm On Jun 15, 2018
vizkiz:

60k monthly?

Where did you get this fact from? Your unwashed anus?

Even in some part of Nigeria, people earn below 60k monthly. Respect their hustle... Prostitution is not a hustle to be proud of even if you earn 3m per sex.

I am certain someone who thinks with her brain will at least type appropriately. Please don't give me cancer in my eyes with this incoherent poohpooh cheesy
Are we still talking about dem celebrities here
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by Dreyl(m): 3:36pm On Jun 15, 2018
This shouldn't have made front page.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by jimcaddy(m): 3:38pm On Jun 15, 2018
They should get their handbags out already. Shameless women.. Some women have fish brains.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by ShawtCake(f): 3:40pm On Jun 15, 2018
cry Nawa o! Nkechi had low-key beefs for Juliet.. Envy is strong.. So she took it out on her with that negative energy.. Aunty longnose Juliet meant no harm. Who even knows the Nkechi sef? Olodo. Calling Career, Carrier..

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by kenex4ever(m): 3:41pm On Jun 15, 2018
AloyalNigerian:
These folks need to learn from Wizkid.
lean what from wizkid?

Thesame wizkid that quarrels with both male and females

You probably meant Davido.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by saintol(m): 3:41pm On Jun 15, 2018
Both of you, how market? Continue you hear.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 15, 2018
Fossils makin' a ruckus. Overgrown pimples trying not to pop into irrelevance. I'd rather be at the crib smokin' something.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 15, 2018
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 15, 2018
I don't know why ladies drag so much, if u too mad at each other please meet somewhere and muscle it out, ( I don't mean cloths and hair pulling, I mean punches real one) don't come and bore me with all this shouts its sickening.

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by movid(m): 3:44pm On Jun 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Just take a look at yourself cheesy with your smelling armpit you had the guts to call someone dirty cheesy Aren't you ashamed of yourself you're already a Bleep up individual go deal with it......
Biacan..how far?

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by allaboutobed(m): 3:45pm On Jun 15, 2018
apcmustwin:
Thegeneralqueen and vizkiz.. U too jobless Hot kids should get a room or stfu!
abeg leave those two alone. Something is happening between them. They are not telling us d truth.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by freddurst: 3:45pm On Jun 15, 2018
They both need a D!ck in their life

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by levi2(m): 3:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I guess[b] your bar head[/b] is making you to jerk your brains out cheesy cheesy

Here rottweiler clean those silent tears cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abeg ..Make this Person rest nah..U no sabi speak English, just kuku dey type in pidgin abeg ...we dey beg you.... @vizkiz sorry for her

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by levi2(m): 3:52pm On Jun 15, 2018
wristbangle:
Lol attention has been shifted to another cat-fight happening in this thread. tongue

As for both celebrities exchanging verbal war should note that their statements are filled with grammatical blunders, especially Nkechi. The lady types as if she only have first school leaving certificate.

The one in this thread is more interesting abeg.....

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by JONSYN7154: 3:52pm On Jun 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Two grown women ranting like kids sad
point of correction, its two kids who refuse to grow up. Lol
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by sexdoll: 3:55pm On Jun 15, 2018
dead carrier indeed!

truly our educational system is totally dead.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by FKMagazine(m): 4:04pm On Jun 15, 2018
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 15, 2018
And the so called Juliet can't even spell Felicia correctly.. I just feel like spraying my cum allova their bleached faces. Stupid Hoes undecided

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by soliddust2020: 4:07pm On Jun 15, 2018
This Nkechi girl is very mannerless and rude girl, she will not make it far with this attitude. Juliet only offered a professional opinion in her first post.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by Ellabae(f): 4:08pm On Jun 15, 2018
cheesy so we re aving another world war in this thread. Una nor get work.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by safarigirl(f): 4:11pm On Jun 15, 2018
Juliet just making Nkechi famous upandan.....she should continue the good work

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by Maximinenabila: 4:12pm On Jun 15, 2018
Lol. I'm more interested in the fight going on here. Nl will not kill somebody grin grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by Emybonko(m): 4:19pm On Jun 15, 2018
TheGeneralqueen and vizkiz wats the meaning of this, taught u guys are matured enough to comment peacefully without fighting. Have u guys now turn to Juliet and Nkechi, pls be cautioned. Respect to u guys one love

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by airex(m): 4:22pm On Jun 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
What the rainbow colours is happening here shocked You that's working your ass out just for 60k monthly is talking about class cheesy cheesy
An honourable 60k per month is pure class!!! Far better than that crazy thing u do

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by colonist(m): 4:26pm On Jun 15, 2018
all this celebrity attention seekers...
hoping this will get people to focus on them by picking fights....
they should let somebody hear word joor
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by Dearlord(m): 4:31pm On Jun 15, 2018
vizkiz:

This one is always trying to seek my attentionas usual cheesy

I am sorry I don't like you... I like classy women not Jobless nairaland trolls. Get a job and maybe I will reply your advances. wink

You had to change your comment just to sound like someone with class after I showed you how classless you are. Still your comment is flawed in so many ways grin

Chai.... Sorry I still don't like you. grin

Hey man it hasn't gotten to that!!!

we have heard that you don't like her and how come you knew she is just trolling on yo?

Someone help me with the Referee meme.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by Myself2(m): 4:34pm On Jun 15, 2018
vizkiz:
Two olosho fighting dirty over the internet.

This Nkechi girl types like a nitwit though. Probably an effect of too many dick punching through to the back of her head thereby affecting her brain. The reply whey Juliet gave her was too epic she has to reply several times with low IQ composed sentences

They should entertain us by taking this to the street. It's been a while I saw cat fights and torn bras cheesy

LOL @ low IQ composed sentences

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Osifo Flaunts Sexy Thighs In New Stunning Photos / Photos From Rachel Bakam's Burial / Yetunde Bakare Involved In Motor Accident In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.