Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other (34426 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And VJ Adams Wedding Photoshoot Causes Stir On Social Media / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by thunderbabs: 4:36pm On Jun 15, 2018
I love guys... This social media sef is causing more harm dan good
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by Tex42(m): 4:37pm On Jun 15, 2018
Look at them! Caution flying in the wind. Shamelessly depositing their stupidity on the internet, disturbing our cyber community and the disinterested future generations with their classless selves.

Shey we go still call these ones role model...

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by sisisioge: 4:38pm On Jun 15, 2018
Bet what the fork was that upcoming actress problem? Why the name calling? Jealous oniranu...she's got to learn some manners!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by MrBigiman: 4:41pm On Jun 15, 2018
mostHandsome01:
truth be told, the Nkechi lady was wrong, but I am so pissed at how some people reason, everyone can clearly see juliet meant no harm from her first post, But ur hatred for juliet won't let u all speak the truth. God will help some Nigerians and unnecessary bitterness.

U are absolutely right.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by Odey1997(m): 4:48pm On Jun 15, 2018
What are they ranting about?

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by babatee90(m): 4:51pm On Jun 15, 2018
I know majority of people that doesn't have work to do would start taking sides already and funny enough the nkechiblessings just apologised 2 hours ago to Juliet Ibrahim...they've both moved on before una carry the matter for head like Afro
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 15, 2018
Upcoming rude actress,its very clear shes jealous and hate juliet cos i dnt see anything wrong with what juliet typed,being an experienced actor...
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by IamPlato(m): 5:08pm On Jun 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Just take a look at yourself cheesy with your smelling armpit you had the guts to call someone dirty cheesy Aren't you ashamed of yourself you're already a Bleep up individual go deal with it......

This Troll fighting is Not For You... If They Enter Your Head You Will Cry o.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by eyostines(m): 5:21pm On Jun 15, 2018
This two ladies got me thinking how the world will look like if women where to hold world powers.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by Muzikluva(m): 5:28pm On Jun 15, 2018
wristbangle:
Lol attention has been shifted to another cat-fight happening in this thread. tongue

As for both celebrities exchanging verbal war should note that their statements are filled with grammatical blunders, especially Nkechi. The lady types as if she only have first school leaving certificate.
Your sentences are also not well composed.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 15, 2018
vizkiz:

See Nkechi family member.

Hand pit.... Dies
grin
LMAO.Nlders wee not kill me.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by gleamy(m): 5:48pm On Jun 15, 2018
Juliet is still suffering from His boyfriend Slim Iceberg hangover

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by DidierDrogba: 5:54pm On Jun 15, 2018
BluntBoy:
This Nkechi is rude and mannerless and very classless and must surely be brainless too.

the girl na correct mugu
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by KanwuliaExtra: 6:04pm On Jun 15, 2018
The reason YOU SHOULD NEVER QUOTE OR COMMENT ON OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS! cheesy
You never know if the person you are 'quoting' or 'mentioning' is literate or psychologically sound.
Some people really have time 'following' or 'visiting' the pages of others on social media.
I ain't gat that kind of time. embarassed
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by PreciousBro: 6:09pm On Jun 15, 2018
Nkechi is all shades of tacky. Gutter genes.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by ANNOY(m): 6:19pm On Jun 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Here comes the hateration holleration in this dancery comment
WTF are you saying
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by buchilino(m): 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Two grown women ranting like kids sad

DATS WAT MOST WOMEN DO
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by harriet412(f): 6:39pm On Jun 15, 2018
mostHandsome01:
truth be told, the Nkechi lady was wrong, but I am so pissed at how some people reason, everyone can clearly see juliet meant no harm from her first post, But ur hatred for juliet won't let u all speak the truth. God will help some Nigerians and unnecessary bitterness.

Lol, Juliet is wrong on this.. The Nkechi gal was not even referring to her in the first place so there's no truth to be told here
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by wristbangle: 7:35pm On Jun 15, 2018
Muzikluva:

Your sentences are also not well composed.

Mr. Fault finder, oya correct me
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by Muzikluva(m): 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2018
wristbangle:

Mr. Fault finder, oya correct me
Bruh... You are the fault finder. In trying to correct someone else,you were also spilling blunders.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by eseflive234: 7:57pm On Jun 15, 2018
Justnora:
They both do not know how to spell. Bad role models for upcoming females.

Good Evening Justnora, I inboxed you...
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by levi2(m): 8:02pm On Jun 15, 2018
babatee90:
I know majority of people that doesn't have work to do would start taking sides already and funny enough the nkechiblessings just apologised 2 hours ago to Juliet Ibrahim...they've both moved on before una carry the matter for head like Afro

Monitoring Spirit
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by unmask: 8:12pm On Jun 15, 2018
made4naijamusic:
The drama continues between Juliet Ibrahim & Nkechi Blessing Sunday on social media.

It all started when Nkechi Blessing called Juliet Ibrahim an idiot for commenting on her post.

Juliet Ibrahim reacted to this by admonishing her that she should have continued with the scene as a professional this apparently struck a nerve as Blessing replied Juliet and called her an idiot in the process.

Juliet Ibrahim then replied to the insult.

Their ‘cat fight’ has now continued on social media:

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/juliet-ibrahim-and-nkechi-blessing-sunday-continue-to-drag-each-other-on-social-media/

that awkward moment when you make a mistake while correcting someone.....bye FELECIA
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by unmask: 8:15pm On Jun 15, 2018
vizkiz:

60k monthly?

Where did you get this fact from? Your unwashed anus?

Even in some part of Nigeria, people earn below 60k monthly. Respect their hustle... Prostitution is not a hustle to be proud of even if you earn 3m per sex.

I am certain someone who thinks with her brain will at least type appropriately. Please don't give me cancer in my eyes with this incoherent poohpooh cheesy
why is it not.....any difference between prostitution and an artisan? Both use their bodies, have clients and satisfy them
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by rosalieene(f): 9:04pm On Jun 15, 2018
lol Juliet Ibrahim get bad mouth
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by wristbangle: 9:58pm On Jun 15, 2018
Muzikluva:

Bruh... You are the fault finder. In trying to correct someone else,you were also spilling blunders.

Kindly spot the blunders bro
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by babatee90(m): 10:08pm On Jun 15, 2018
levi2:
[b][/b]

Monitoring Spirit

Face front onuku!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by tunize(m): 11:26pm On Jun 15, 2018
Some things can actually be avoided if only the "mind ur business go flow"......truth is dey're both wrong...some tinz are better not commented on. "Nor be everything eye see mouth go talk"..i blame juliet she for keep her professionality tin to her self. If she was the one on the nkechi shoe and was slapped fine. Everybody nor get the same body to take pain.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by Nobody: 5:49am On Jun 16, 2018
eseflive234:

Good Evening Justnora, I inboxed you...

I replied
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by eseflive234: 8:23am On Jun 17, 2018
Justnora:

I replied

Ok, But I didn't see any reply...Sorry if I disturbed you...Can you resend it....Thanks
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by Ayobami7(m): 1:03pm On Dec 15, 2018
补时阶段邓

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Idris Elba congratulates Davido At 02 Arena Backstage (Photos) / BBNaija's Omashola Oburoh Buries His Father (Photos, Video) / Linda Osifo Flaunts Sexy Thighs In New Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.