Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,199 members, 7,822,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Mocheddah Tackles Ruggedman For Urging Celebs To Speak Against SARS. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mocheddah Tackles Ruggedman For Urging Celebs To Speak Against SARS. (20119 Views)

#EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS / Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. / Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mocheddah Tackles Ruggedman For Urging Celebs To Speak Against SARS. by Skmoda360(m): 4:58pm On Jun 15, 2018
ztar:
Op.. complete the story na..
Omo see the clap back from hushpuppi....so savagery.

1 Like

Re: Mocheddah Tackles Ruggedman For Urging Celebs To Speak Against SARS. by Soso990240(m): 4:58pm On Jun 15, 2018
ztar:
Op.. complete the story na..
I swear, I love Hushpuppi for dis.. Ruggedy was talking to celebrities, she come put her mouth. lol

1 Like

Re: Mocheddah Tackles Ruggedman For Urging Celebs To Speak Against SARS. by Ximenez(m): 4:59pm On Jun 15, 2018
Mustay:
Nigerians have a HUGE PROBLEM with accommodating diverging views. So huge the problem is that it's across social media sites.

They both have valid points and arguments. Not every artiste may publicise what he or she has done. Everyone has got different methods and the way guys here are abusing the lady for being a woman is a serious problem.

The way we attack people who don't hold our views is an exhibition of insecurity. To each his own.
She's being insensitive. Don't you think she's going to change her song if a member of her family were to fall victim?

1 Like

Re: Mocheddah Tackles Ruggedman For Urging Celebs To Speak Against SARS. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 15, 2018
Demmama7:
Its been over one month since Davido told the world about a particular Jet he bought ooo. Omo i'm yet to see the so called Jet fa. Just thinking out loud sha.

me too o
Re: Mocheddah Tackles Ruggedman For Urging Celebs To Speak Against SARS. by atilla(m): 5:06pm On Jun 15, 2018
I reserve my comment.
Hush don advice her finish

1 Like

Re: Mocheddah Tackles Ruggedman For Urging Celebs To Speak Against SARS. by Softing(m): 5:16pm On Jun 15, 2018
I pity for the last sars officer that bleeped you, maybe you enjoyed it more than your.. Boo's things or who the frog � he his, you should have focus on your late Career to make it modern. Pussy stink bitch. Wish you Sars Brutality on your loved one's and your hobby before they scrap the useless squads. EndSars. The nigeris chief Judge is just a waste.
Re: Mocheddah Tackles Ruggedman For Urging Celebs To Speak Against SARS. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 15, 2018
Demmama7:
Its been over one month since Davido told the world about a particular Jet he bought ooo. Omo i'm yet to see the so called Jet fa. Just thinking out loud sha.

Davidos father cannot afford a private jet.
Re: Mocheddah Tackles Ruggedman For Urging Celebs To Speak Against SARS. by TheUbermensch: 5:21pm On Jun 15, 2018
Demmama7:

So you spend your time looking for David's jet? Smh.

What stops you from acquiring yours? Or does Davido have 2heads?

The nigga is making waves and a name for himself and his generation you're here looking for his jet.

God.
Re: Mocheddah Tackles Ruggedman For Urging Celebs To Speak Against SARS. by livinbygrace: 5:28pm On Jun 15, 2018
tragergeorge:
Everyone with e opinion baby, ruggedy kW d influence of yahoo to their industry,and d musicians sef dem just de quiet for d matter,anyone supporting SARS is worse than does yahoo boys,simple Truth if they were doing the right thing dese boys for don slow down instead them de after their own pocket

Fact is that without Yahoo boys most entertainers will amount to nothing.These are the boys that spends lavishly on them and their shows.How many people can afford 1million naira a table and pop champaigne.With the latest trends of SARS,entertainment business will surely be affected.
Re: Mocheddah Tackles Ruggedman For Urging Celebs To Speak Against SARS. by mctons: 5:28pm On Jun 15, 2018
Sounds like a prostitute name that starts with M..
Re: Mocheddah Tackles Ruggedman For Urging Celebs To Speak Against SARS. by mimicue(f): 5:36pm On Jun 15, 2018
Skmoda360:

Omo see the clap back from hushpuppi....so savagery.

He finish her grin
Re: Mocheddah Tackles Ruggedman For Urging Celebs To Speak Against SARS. by naijalander: 5:37pm On Jun 15, 2018
That's her choosing the side of the oppressor.

Muckross1122:
Newly married musician,Mocheddah has criticized veteran rapper,Ruggedman for calling on fellow celebrities to speak up against SARS brutality because their fans may be involved .

According to her,it’s wrong to force your beliefs and opinions on others ..

He tweeted

Dear Nigerian entertainers,
Some of these people being brutalised are your fans. Some are harrassed while coming from your shows.
Speaking up for them will not end your career or stop benefits you get from wherever or whoever.
They support you, return the favour.
#EndSARS

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/06/mocheddah-disagrees-with-ruggedman-over-his-call-for-celebs-to-speak-up/
Re: Mocheddah Tackles Ruggedman For Urging Celebs To Speak Against SARS. by milemimi93(m): 5:38pm On Jun 15, 2018
Muckross1122:
Newly married musician,Mocheddah has criticized veteran rapper,Ruggedman for calling on fellow celebrities to speak up against SARS brutality because their fans may be involved .

According to her,it’s wrong to force your beliefs and opinions on others ..

He tweeted

Dear Nigerian entertainers,
Some of these people being brutalised are your fans. Some are harrassed while coming from your shows.
Speaking up for them will not end your career or stop benefits you get from wherever or whoever.
They support you, return the favour.
#EndSARS

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/06/mocheddah-disagrees-with-ruggedman-over-his-call-for-celebs-to-speak-up/

two expired products..
Re: Mocheddah Tackles Ruggedman For Urging Celebs To Speak Against SARS. by UncleJudax(m): 5:43pm On Jun 15, 2018
femi4:
Ajeku eldee, she no even get fans.....
She fit get Binatone shocked
Re: Mocheddah Tackles Ruggedman For Urging Celebs To Speak Against SARS. by tragergeorge(m): 5:43pm On Jun 15, 2018
livinbygrace:

Fact is that without Yahoo boys most entertainers will amount to nothing.These are the boys that spends lavishly on them and their shows.How many people can afford 1million naira a table and pop champaigne.With the latest trends of SARS,entertainment business will surely be affected.
my brother,the country go suffer,I just de look all this people wen de form holy holy here of one 30k work or business dem de do,sometimes we just got to take d positives out of some kind things ,yea yahoo bad ,but better dan d SARS wen some goats de praise say dem catch yahoo boys,apart from d shows sef ,these boys de help many tins, ask dose local brick layers, market women ,carpenter ,mechanic ,car sellers ,bar owners ,fast foods ,asin name dem,the boys patronage are so high, the only tin people go talk na country name ,country name wen our politicians don spoil already, ask a white man about our pastors you go kW their reply ,some usless people prefer d pastors and politicians wen de theif from them to boys wen de theif come d country, as a father I no support stealing o but na pickin wen de bring come I go first go bail than pikin wen de theif from house go outside
Re: Mocheddah Tackles Ruggedman For Urging Celebs To Speak Against SARS. by brutal1(m): 5:49pm On Jun 15, 2018
Follygunners:
I'm so confused here.... undecided Abeg, what dah fvck is dis b!tch saying? Who's she again? What does she do sef? Mo wetin? Bastar.d!

In what way did he shove anything down pple's throat?

Some yeye 'celebrities' fool with a dead career just wanna stay relevant sha... Thunder fire this fool already! angry

that's why the pimples on her chest(boobs) are like two full stop #dindinrin

1 Like

Re: Mocheddah Tackles Ruggedman For Urging Celebs To Speak Against SARS. by UncleJudax(m): 5:56pm On Jun 15, 2018
tragergeorge:
my brother,the country go suffer,I just de look all this people wen de form holy holy here of one 30k work or business dem de do,sometimes we just got to take d positives out of some kind things ,yea yahoo bad ,but better dan d SARS wen some goats de praise say dem catch yahoo boys,apart from d shows sef ,these boys de help many tins, ask dose local brick layers, market women ,carpenter ,mechanic ,car sellers ,bar owners ,fast foods ,asin name dem,the boys patronage are so high, the only tin people go talk na country name ,country name wen our politicians don spoil already, ask a white man about our pastors you go kW their reply ,some usless people prefer d pastors and politicians wen de theif from them to boys wen de theif come d country, as a father I no support stealing o but na pickin wen de bring come I go first go bail than pikin wen de theif from house go outside
Bro. What is bad is bad. Don't cherry pick.
Re: Mocheddah Tackles Ruggedman For Urging Celebs To Speak Against SARS. by greatman247(m): 6:00pm On Jun 15, 2018
But why would she do that in public space like this to a fellow artist and he wasn't even talking to her self? Its wrong of her, she needs to apologize in public also.. grin

Hushpuppi don even talk wetin I want tell her before self. Nice one Hushpuppi...
Re: Mocheddah Tackles Ruggedman For Urging Celebs To Speak Against SARS. by cezarman(m): 6:05pm On Jun 15, 2018
Mustay:
Nigerians have a HUGE PROBLEM with accommodating diverging views. So huge the problem is that it's across social media sites.

They both have valid points and arguments. Not every artiste may publicise what he or she has done. Everyone has got different methods and the way guys here are abusing the lady for being a woman is a serious problem. Abusing someone because they are not so popular is very silly because fame is transient. One act can make you lose all your popularity in a second. This lady apparently took a break to give birth to her child and there are so many vile statements already. Internet is free but karma isn't costly. Don't think your freedom to type what you like has no effects. No wonder some of these celebs have issues. If they read half of what some people write and take it seriously, they could commit suicide.

The way we attack people who don't hold our views is an exhibition of insecurity. To each his own.

She was talking about him forcing his belief on others... How's urging people to use their influence to speak against brutality and killing of innocent citizens a belief, please

Even if she wanted to air her own view(which was clearly a beef), she went about it the wrong way... Like she had issues with him.

Las las she deserves all the insults she got plus the ones that are yet/about to come.

She's an uglee, imbecilic, big lipped monkey. No matter what she does, her career would never be noticed again till she dies.
She's a Bush ratsmiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mocheddah Tackles Ruggedman For Urging Celebs To Speak Against SARS. by JhimmySpark(m): 6:07pm On Jun 15, 2018
Waiting for the thread on how Mocheda was roasted for dah comment.. I know those insta guys won't give her breathing space. Such a wrong comment at the wrong time from her.
Re: Mocheddah Tackles Ruggedman For Urging Celebs To Speak Against SARS. by HolyHero: 6:08pm On Jun 15, 2018
AnonymousIP:

You Deserve This ....

grin grin grin
Re: Mocheddah Tackles Ruggedman For Urging Celebs To Speak Against SARS. by cezarman(m): 6:10pm On Jun 15, 2018
UncleJudax:
Yahoo is bad, SARS is worsesmiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mocheddah Tackles Ruggedman For Urging Celebs To Speak Against SARS. by Evacroft: 6:11pm On Jun 15, 2018
If and when they slap u now u will call on nigerians to help you find justice
Re: Mocheddah Tackles Ruggedman For Urging Celebs To Speak Against SARS. by bellotaofeek: 6:11pm On Jun 15, 2018
This biatch grin is seeking attention..... Nice one Ruggedman
Re: Mocheddah Tackles Ruggedman For Urging Celebs To Speak Against SARS. by Mustay(m): 6:14pm On Jun 15, 2018
Ximenez:
She's being insensitive. Don't you think she's going to change her song if a member of her family were to fall victim?

Do you know her stories? Do you know how many of her family members may have suffered SARS attack and she hasn't told the world yet? I recall she went to UNILAG too so chances are high that she could have someone close with such experience but that doesn't deny her the right to a different approach.

I wouldn't even bother with the hush puppy response as that one too is typical of Nairalanders. The last time I checked the meaning of Entertainer, Mo Cheddah qualifies to be one.

Many times, it is during interviews you hear artistes talking about some experiences the public never knew of. It's social media and we all have our ways to it. She could ensure that she has contacted the DPO of the area (which is not typically her duty but the management company) to help with attendees, it could be that she's doing whatever. We don't know. What we do know is that she has not been insensitive with her response. If she had said something condemning the critics of SARS, we can blame her but I see nothing wrong in what she said.

We are just too emotional that we like attacking people rather than issues.
Re: Mocheddah Tackles Ruggedman For Urging Celebs To Speak Against SARS. by laliga01: 6:15pm On Jun 15, 2018
helphelp:
They both have a point. Ruggedman on his part knows that known faces in the industry can easily push a cause, which I believe. On the other hand, Mo and many others likes to take the back seat, just like everyone of us, they are human after all.

She will continue to take the back sit until it gets to her turn or her husband's.
SARS no sabi her the way them no sabi me. We are watching.
Re: Mocheddah Tackles Ruggedman For Urging Celebs To Speak Against SARS. by Demmama7(m): 6:29pm On Jun 15, 2018
TheUbermensch:

So you spend your time looking for David's jet? Smh.

What stops you from acquiring yours? Or does Davido have 2heads?

The nigga is making waves and a name for himself and his generation you're here looking for his jet.

God.
Omo calm down cos i was only thinking out loud... we are not fighting jare...
Re: Mocheddah Tackles Ruggedman For Urging Celebs To Speak Against SARS. by tragergeorge(m): 6:37pm On Jun 15, 2018
UncleJudax:

who be dis onenor worry wen your eye go clear dem no de telli person
Re: Mocheddah Tackles Ruggedman For Urging Celebs To Speak Against SARS. by Mustay(m): 7:28pm On Jun 15, 2018
cezarman:

She was talking about him forcing his belief on others... How's urging people to use their influence to speak against brutality and killing of innocent citizens a belief, please

Even if she wanted to air her own view(which was clearly a beef), she went about it the wrong way... Like she had issues with him.

"Dear Nigerian Entertainers"

"They support you, return the favor"

I quite agree with you on the approach but she's no wrong in her opinion
Re: Mocheddah Tackles Ruggedman For Urging Celebs To Speak Against SARS. by Mryacks: 7:53pm On Jun 15, 2018
helphelp:
They both have a point. Ruggedman on his part knows that known faces in the industry can easily push a cause, which I believe. On the other hand, Mo and many others likes to take the back seat, just like everyone of us, they are human after all.

You are so spot on. Thank you. Rugged is simply Calling on other collegues/celebrities to use their “influence” and speak on the issue while she is just saying you don’t have to tell others to follow “your path” on the issue...
Re: Mocheddah Tackles Ruggedman For Urging Celebs To Speak Against SARS. by UncleJudax(m): 8:06pm On Jun 15, 2018
cezarman:

Yahoo is bad, SARS is worsesmiley
SARS might be worse, but what yahoo does to Nigeria image is incalculable.
Re: Mocheddah Tackles Ruggedman For Urging Celebs To Speak Against SARS. by Platony(m): 11:22pm On Jun 15, 2018
Sunnynaz:
The guy make Sense sha but why dat small bekin dey take am personal. Why nah.
People Served With A Bowl Of Nkwobi Alongside
$100 Bill At A Lagos Party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRUSSAUGAts

Dats a serviette... angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Rapper Mocheddah Looks So Flawless In New Photo / Beautiful New Photos Of Kiss Daniel's Girlfriend, Chidinma / Wizkid Tweets - “I Don't Do Cheap Money”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.