Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

The Tour Of Russia By Zuby77 - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Tour Of Russia By Zuby77 (13195 Views)

Nigerian Man Gives A Tour Of ‘five Star’ Graveyard Where He Works In Italy / A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) / Maiduguri The Media Will Never Show You: A Tour Of The City (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tour Of Russia By Zuby77 by uncjay(m): 4:05pm On Jun 20, 2018
Wow I love the last part, it was simply amazing. Zubby you be boss....

Ride on boss, following you all the way.

1 Like

Re: The Tour Of Russia By Zuby77 by Olamega78(m): 12:13am On Jun 21, 2018
Ride on boss! Wishes you a wonderful time and best of luck to the super eagles...
Re: The Tour Of Russia By Zuby77 by Akpatahan92: 9:07am On Jun 21, 2018
Sir zubby and other mods pls help me confirm the authenticity of this... I was told this is the new fan Id given to people... Pls it's urgent

Re: The Tour Of Russia By Zuby77 by Xfactor22: 2:56pm On Jun 21, 2018
Following back 2 back.. smiley
Re: The Tour Of Russia By Zuby77 by mavinc4u(f): 7:58pm On Jun 21, 2018
Akpatahan92:
Sir zubby and other mods pls help me confirm the authenticity of this... I was told this is the new fan Id given to people... Pls it's urgent

That is electronic copy which you will collect the original when you arrive. Did you do it yourself or what?
Re: The Tour Of Russia By Zuby77 by Akpatahan92: 10:41pm On Jun 21, 2018
mavinc4u:

That is electronic copy which you will collect the original when you arrive. Did you do it yourself or what?

It was processed for me... Pls are you confirming the authenticity of this fan Id? Should I go ahead to make all plans for travel? Thanks in advance
Re: The Tour Of Russia By Zuby77 by mavinc4u(f): 11:27pm On Jun 21, 2018
Akpatahan92:

It was processed for me... Pls are you confirming the authenticity of this fan Id? Should I go ahead to make all plans for travel? Thanks in advance

Cc suplexx
Re: The Tour Of Russia By Zuby77 by daprince5898(m): 12:23pm On Jun 22, 2018
Hahaha.... I'm really catching fun here from all ur experiences and writing skills.
Zubby boss, you too much.
Pls ride on. I pray Nigeria wins today match for more news coming.
Re: The Tour Of Russia By Zuby77 by AK481(m): 3:08pm On Jun 24, 2018
ZUBY77:

No. Uses my GTB to buy things online.

Plus I left home with cash $$

But things plenty expensive here.

450$ l flight ticket Moscow - Kaliningrad Croatia game. (return) No train due to Lithuania.
Another 200$ one way Moscow - volgograd. Plan to go to St. Petersburg for Argie game from there if Nigeria wins Iceland. If not, its back to Moscow and then Lagos.

And we won.

So u ll have to stay a bit longer for us.
Re: The Tour Of Russia By Zuby77 by ZUBY77(m): 8:06am On Jun 28, 2018
Thanks for the patience.

I am preparing the story. I will start posting when I return to Lagos next week.

Still gathering tour experience , images, history and facts.

19 Likes

Re: The Tour Of Russia By Zuby77 by nowpresence(f): 9:57am On Jun 28, 2018
I thought you have abandoned us. we will be waiting.
Re: The Tour Of Russia By Zuby77 by uncjay(m): 8:15am On Jun 29, 2018
ZUBY77:
Thanks for the patience.

I am preparing the story. I will start posting when I return to Lagos next week.

Still gathering tour experience , images, history and facts.

Patiently waiting for your safe return bro......

can't wait at all
Re: The Tour Of Russia By Zuby77 by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 29, 2018
Nice narrative bro. Keep it coming Sir.
Re: The Tour Of Russia By Zuby77 by ritababe(f): 6:48pm On Jun 29, 2018
come and continue oga zuby.

1 Like

Re: The Tour Of Russia By Zuby77 by LaJose78(m): 2:08am On Jun 30, 2018
Dts my boss
Re: The Tour Of Russia By Zuby77 by Chicent(m): 9:57pm On Jun 30, 2018
ritababe:
come and continue oga zuby.
long time lady Riri
Re: The Tour Of Russia By Zuby77 by DRISKLEF(m): 11:09pm On Jun 30, 2018
I'm enjoying this. Ride on please.
Re: The Tour Of Russia By Zuby77 by jibs4lv(m): 12:42am On Jul 05, 2018
ZUBY77:
The following morning, the world Cup kick off day showed up. It was time for the game to begin. But before I left for the Luzkniki stadium, the famous stadium that hosted Chelsea vs Manchester United championships league final in 2008, I decided to eat some good food before going to the game.

After hours of searching for a good restaurant, i finally found one. Sat down, ordered for rice, unhooked my belt, waited for 30 minutes with a glass of Bud beer, and when the food finally arrived, this is what i got.
250grams of rice. Not enough for a 3 year old child

#TourOfRussia
lolz grin

1 Like

Re: The Tour Of Russia By Zuby77 by ZUBY77(m): 9:36am On Jul 11, 2018
After preparing my food, i sat alone in the kitchen and ate to my satisfaction, took some glasses of whisky, took my bath and relaxed to watch tv in the sitting room. The apartment was quite big for one person but i liked my privacy a lot.
For someone who sponsored himself to Russia, i believed i should have found someone who could be willing to share apartments with me during my stay. It would have cut expenses into half. But i was discouraged back in Moscow when i tried to discuss related topic with a Yoruba guy i found in Moscow. The way he parried my questions showed that he either had no money to live the way i wanted to live or that he prepared to stay on his own too.
Good news was that my gtb bank was making online transactions. It helped to save the xxxx$ cash i came with.

At around 1am, i went to the room and slept off. It was good to rest because the next day i was going to shout at the top of my voice if that was what it takes to make the Super Eagles win Croatia in Kaliningrad Stadium

19 Likes

Re: The Tour Of Russia By Zuby77 by pocohantas(f): 2:33pm On Jul 11, 2018
You cook good.
Nice thread... smiley

1 Like

Re: The Tour Of Russia By Zuby77 by ZUBY77(m): 7:42am On Jul 13, 2018
All of a sudden, the matchday 1 for Nigeria showed up in Kaliningrad Russia. Everything began to make more sense because it was actually the reason I was spending lots of money; to support the Super Eagles of Nigeria.

For few seconds I wondered if it was worth it. There were several things I could have done with all the money I budgeted for the world Cup project, but then traveling to New world spaces has always been a hobby. I had been to practically all over western Europe, The Soviet space was a dream, so I had no regrets.

The Kaliningrad Stadium was about 5 kilometres from the city center. My apartment itself was about 2 kilometres from city center.

Since Nigeria was listed as the away team, I picked the all green away shirt, the trouser of my Nigeria tracksuit, my match ticket, my FAN ID, International Passport and some greenbacks; sipped some Whiskey directly from the bottle and walked out of the road. I needed to be on a high mood to be able to cheer the eagles up. The eagles needed the support of every Nigerian present in Kaliningrad that day. They were going to play Croatia, a team I tipped as one of the best at the World Cup.

My close analysis of the teams present at the World Cup put Croatia at the top 5. They had special creative midfielders that can destroy any team at the world Cup.
Luka Modric, who just won the UEFA Champion's League with Madrid was there.
Ivan Rakitic who is an important player for the almighty FC Barcelona was there . Then there was Dejan Lovren who played at the Champion's Final with Liverpool. There was also Ivan Perisic, a player Jose Muorinho of Manchester United has been struggling to sign. There was the experienced Mario Mandzucic and also the other guy who was very good at Bundesliga.

There was no comparison whatsoever between Nigerian and Croatian Players.
Who did we have in our Nigerian team?
Our Captain and our No. 9, the two most important players, plays their professional football in China.
The controversial Golakeeper Francis Uzoho, unknown to 90% of Nigerians, inexperienced was our top choice, That summed everything up for me.
It was true I was supporting my country but being a clever person, I lowered my expectations. It was the only way not to be disappointed after the game. I even played bet9ja online, giving winning to Croatia. My reason was, if Nigeria wins, I would be happy and excited but if Croatia wins, I win money. Either way, I would be a winner

I took a taxi to the Stadium and walked around the beautiful structure since the stadium was not yet open for the game. I met some people, took pictures and waited for the game.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tour Of Russia By Zuby77 by NONNYG: 8:44am On Jul 13, 2018
Finally we’re getting the updatesgrin

Nice one
Re: The Tour Of Russia By Zuby77 by jibs4lv(m): 10:05am On Jul 13, 2018
ZUBY77:
All of a sudden, the matchday 1 for Nigeria showed up in Kaliningrad Russia. Everything began to make more sense because it was actually the reason I was spending lots of money; to support the Super Eagles of Nigeria.

For few seconds I wondered if it was worth it. There were several things I could have done with all the money I budgeted for the world Cup project, but then traveling to New world spaces has always been a hobby. I had been to practically all over western Europe, The Soviet space was a dream, so I had no regrets.

The Kaliningrad Stadium was about 5 kilometres from the city center. My apartment itself was about 2 kilometres from city center.

Since Nigeria was listed as the away team, I picked the all green away shirt, the trouser of my Nigeria tracksuit, my match ticket, my FAN ID, International Passport and some greenbacks; sipped some Whiskey directly from the bottle and walked out of the road. I needed to be on a high mood to be able to cheer the eagles up. The eagles needed the support of every Nigerian present in Kaliningrad that day. They were going to play Croatia, a team I tipped as one of the best at the World Cup.

My close analysis of the teams present at the World Cup put Croatia at the top 5. They had special creative midfielders that can destroy any team at the world Cup.
Luka Modric, who just won the UEFA Champion's League with Madrid was there.
Ivan Rakitic who is an important player for the almighty FC Barcelona was there . Then there was Dejan Lovren who played at the Champion's Final with Liverpool. There was also Ivan Perisic, a player Jose Muorinho of Manchester United has been struggling to sign. There was the experienced Mario Mandzucic and also the other guy who was very good at Bundesliga.

There was no comparison whatsoever between Nigerian and Croatian Players.
Who did we have in our Nigerian team?
Our Captain and our No. 9, the two most important players, plays their professional football in China.
The controversial Golakeeper Francis Uzoho, unknown to 90% of Nigerians, inexperienced was our top choice, That summed everything up for me.
It was true I was supporting my country but being a clever person, I lowered my expectations. It was the only way not to be disappointed after the game. I even played bet9ja online, giving winning to Croatia. My reason was, if Nigeria wins, I would be happy and excited but if Croatia wins, I win money. Either way, I would be a winner

I took a taxi to the Stadium and walked around the beautiful structure since the stadium was not yet open for the game. I met some people, took pictures and waited for the game.
nice one boss

1 Like

Re: The Tour Of Russia By Zuby77 by uncjay(m): 10:36pm On Jul 13, 2018
I thought I was going to wait for ever.... mehn I've longed for just a drop..

Oga Zubby thanku u ooo
Oya come and kwantiniu
Re: The Tour Of Russia By Zuby77 by uncjay(m): 10:36pm On Jul 13, 2018
I thought I was going to wait for ever.... mehn I've longed for just a drop..

Oga Zubby thanku u ooo
Oya come and kwantiniu
Re: The Tour Of Russia By Zuby77 by obumsway(m): 3:07am On Jul 14, 2018
bbbbbboossssssssssssss
Re: The Tour Of Russia By Zuby77 by ritababe(f): 8:26am On Jul 17, 2018
Chicent:

long time lady Riri
yes boss how are you
Re: The Tour Of Russia By Zuby77 by ritababe(f): 8:27am On Jul 17, 2018
Chicent:

long time lady Riri
yes boss how are you
Re: The Tour Of Russia By Zuby77 by Chicent(m): 8:50am On Jul 17, 2018
ritababe:

yes boss how are you

me good.... we bouncing and kicking. all thanks to Jah.

1 Like

Re: The Tour Of Russia By Zuby77 by Larryejomafuvwe(m): 10:53am On Aug 05, 2018
Smiles... Interesting
Re: The Tour Of Russia By Zuby77 by Chicent(m): 6:27am On Aug 08, 2018
that's it
Re: The Tour Of Russia By Zuby77 by seuncyber(m): 4:26pm On Aug 22, 2018
Is good to have oga ZUBY77 back

Nice update

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pls Is Dis Driver Licence Genuine / Ibom Air Today Celebrate One Million Passengers / Studying and Working In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.