Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,879 members, 7,838,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

I Will Reveal Explosive Secrets About Nigeria If Anyone Tries To Jail Me— Ex-pre - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Reveal Explosive Secrets About Nigeria If Anyone Tries To Jail Me— Ex-pre (2541 Views)

Why EFCC Detained Me ― Ex-Senate President Anyim / Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders / Atiku: Buhari Planning To Jail Me In Phantom Coup Plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Reveal Explosive Secrets About Nigeria If Anyone Tries To Jail Me— Ex-pre by Ebuscoee(m): 6:30pm On Jun 15, 2018
The Yoruba Ronu Leadership Forum has said that President Muhammadu Buhari has been more just than the three past presidents before him, including Olusegun Obasanjo. Mr. Associated Malaolu, the Secretary-General of the discussion said this in an announcement on Saturday in Abuja.

The Forum was responding to late alarm by Obasanjo that strategies were being plotted to outline him by the Buhari-led APC government.

Malaolu, who depicted Obasanjo's caution as bizarre, stated: "in the event that anything at all was tormenting him, it must be karma that knows his face and has his locations."

"If Civil Society Organizations require Nigeria's anti-corruption agencies to earnestly return to the 16 billion dollars Obasanjo Electricity and Power Development Contracts, will that now be regarded that Buhari is plotting to kill Obasanjo.

“When Obasanjo was calling on Nigerians not to re-elect Buhari come 2019, there was nothing seen as wrong with his inciting and national destabilisation acts and declarations,” Malaolu said.

He reviewed that when Obasanjo was in control, no one could have attempted to do to him what he had been doing to cut down progressive governments. As per him, it is currently clear that the posthumous national acknowledgment and respect given Chief M.K.O. Abiola by Buhari and the revelation of June 12, as Democracy Day have turned into the rudest shock for Obasanjo to tolerate.

He added that Obasanjo had forgotten that he and many officers were unwilling guests at the country’s diverse detention facilities because of their unbecoming and national destabilization acts during late Gen. Sani Abacha’s military regime.

The forum's scribe, in any case, said that the time had come to let the likes of Obasanjo to comprehend that without them, Nigeria would be a superior nation to live in.

"We should alert Nigerians not to permit themselves get tricked by liars in the nation, who know how to turn things around and influence it to appear like they cherished reality for reality. "Nigerians must not rush to accept what Obasanjo stated, on the grounds that falsehoods spread faster than reality," he said.

Source: https://www.merchantv.com/2018/06/i-will-reveal-explosive-secrets-about.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Reveal Explosive Secrets About Nigeria If Anyone Tries To Jail Me— Ex-pre by faithfull18(f): 6:35pm On Jun 15, 2018
Alright, that would be nice.
Re: I Will Reveal Explosive Secrets About Nigeria If Anyone Tries To Jail Me— Ex-pre by Ahmeduana(m): 6:48pm On Jun 15, 2018
I DON'T THINK OBASANJO SAY ANYTHING OF SUCH NATURE, BECAUSE SINCE HAVE BEEN READING ABOUT IT, I ONLY READ IT ON UNRECOGNIZED MEDIA PLATFORMS, HAVE NEVER SEEN ANY MAINSTREAM MEDIAS PUBLISHING OR BROADCASTING IT

1 Like

Re: I Will Reveal Explosive Secrets About Nigeria If Anyone Tries To Jail Me— Ex-pre by docadams: 6:48pm On Jun 15, 2018
"in the event that anything at all was tormenting him, it must be karma that knows his face and has his locations." - In other words OBJ been in the radar of Karma google earth
Re: I Will Reveal Explosive Secrets About Nigeria If Anyone Tries To Jail Me— Ex-pre by Lipscomb(m): 6:55pm On Jun 15, 2018
Nigeria bloggers really annoying.
Re: I Will Reveal Explosive Secrets About Nigeria If Anyone Tries To Jail Me— Ex-pre by ehbellsho(m): 6:57pm On Jun 15, 2018
what damage will it done to our current situation? never mind joor
Re: I Will Reveal Explosive Secrets About Nigeria If Anyone Tries To Jail Me— Ex-pre by KanwuliaExtra: 7:04pm On Jun 15, 2018
Who is revealing what? undecided
Fake headlines.
Yoruba Ronu ko!
Re: I Will Reveal Explosive Secrets About Nigeria If Anyone Tries To Jail Me— Ex-pre by brodalikeme(m): 8:04pm On Jun 15, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Who is revealing what? undecided
Fake headlines.
Yoruba Ronu ko!

I'm trying to see the correlation between the heading and the body of the article. I am not understanding fa
Re: I Will Reveal Explosive Secrets About Nigeria If Anyone Tries To Jail Me— Ex-pre by KanwuliaExtra: 8:05pm On Jun 15, 2018
brodalikeme:

I'm trying to see the correlation between the heading and the body of the article. I am not understanding fa

I even thought it was OBJ making a statement. undecided
And it MUST MAKE 'front page' o. grin

(1) (Reply)

2019: Udi People Endorse Gov. Ugwuanyi For Second Term / See ! / FEATURED 2023: Southern Leaders Warn North Against Dumping Zoning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.