Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Today His Sexybbstar Birthday.lets Wish Her.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Today His Sexybbstar Birthday.lets Wish Her.. (676 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / Things A Girl Wish Her Boyfriend Knows. / Please Guys Help Me Wish Her A Happy Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today His Sexybbstar Birthday.lets Wish Her.. by iweecureyou: 12:37am On Jun 16, 2018
Today his are birthday.Even dough i never asept are as mine boo.I Steel love are very plenty.
Sexybbstar happy baiday long lives and posperity.
May you lived long in Gisos name Heymen.smiley
Re: Today His Sexybbstar Birthday.lets Wish Her.. by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 16, 2018
Huh? You have come again right?
Re: Today His Sexybbstar Birthday.lets Wish Her.. by orisunmi(f): 9:40am On Jun 16, 2018
Happy birthday age gracefully and more money into ur bank account
Re: Today His Sexybbstar Birthday.lets Wish Her.. by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 16, 2018
U mistyped makydebbie weyrey oshi
Re: Today His Sexybbstar Birthday.lets Wish Her.. by Preshy561(f): 9:59am On Jun 16, 2018
sexybbstar:
Huh? You have come again right?
gringrin
Re: Today His Sexybbstar Birthday.lets Wish Her.. by Iwecureyou(m): 6:27pm On Jun 16, 2018
Hapy baiday to sexybbstar i am wich u longed lifed and posperealty
Re: Today His Sexybbstar Birthday.lets Wish Her.. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 16, 2018
Iwecureyou:
Hapy baiday to sexybbstar i am wich u longed lifed and posperealty

angry
Re: Today His Sexybbstar Birthday.lets Wish Her.. by Iwecureyou(m): 10:13pm On Jun 16, 2018
sexybbstar:

i love u
ok iamj unapapadeycraze doublewahala hungrynigerian maxi112
Re: Today His Sexybbstar Birthday.lets Wish Her.. by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:18pm On Jun 16, 2018
Happy birthday to my Monday to Sunday crush!!! grin grin

Wish you the very best in life endeavours smiley smiley

Still wishing you were mine angry angry

Miracles happen on birthdays right? cheesy cheesy

Pls respond to my email angry angry
Re: Today His Sexybbstar Birthday.lets Wish Her.. by Neimar: 1:04am On Jun 17, 2018
big preek fall into ur ass

Amen
Re: Today His Sexybbstar Birthday.lets Wish Her.. by Gspotlicker(m): 1:34am On Jun 17, 2018
trying to understand your english or are you a comedian? or really a....sha it's none of my business..HBD dear age with grace

(1) (Reply)

3 Beautiful Truths Every Divorced Christian Needs To Know / Very Important Things To Understand About Women. / 24 Signs She Is Cheating On You!, Must KNOW To Brace Yourself!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.