Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

How To Keep Your Husband At Home And Away From Side Chicks During World Cup:russ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Keep Your Husband At Home And Away From Side Chicks During World Cup:russ (470 Views)

Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) / Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work / Plus-Sized Bride Dancing With Her Husband At Traditional Wedding (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

How To Keep Your Husband At Home And Away From Side Chicks During World Cup:russ by ariesbull: 6:42am On Jun 16, 2018
Most men hardly stay at home during this period.Some go out to watch matches with friends for real, some use this opportunity to hang out with SIDE CHICKS and come back very late in the night drunk with lip stick stains on the shirt.

Madam,the following tips can help you keep him at home and spoil show for Side Chicks and Slay Queens:

1.Keep your house very clean and decorate it with sports materials.

2.He may be a Man U ,Arseanl or Chelsea fan and some of his favorite players will be in the world cup,buy the person's jersey and keep at home.

3.Cook powerful meals,all his favorites,but collect money from him ooo.

4.Keep goat heads refrigerated everyday.

5.Make sure you have enough fuel or diesel at home,because NEPA staffs usually take Nkanu utaba this period.

6.Buy hot suya everyday garnished with onions and well spiced.

7.Fill your fridge with choice wines and other echetram drinks.

8.If any of his supporting team wins and he jumps up to shout goaaaaall!!!grab and kiss him,collect money that period or else nothing for you.Tell him "honey suya agwugo"

8.Madam,don't tie wrapper oo,wear hot dresses that will keep his eyes glued on you and the TV

9.Smell very fresh with good perfumes and body spray.

10.Men are usually erratic this period and uncontrollable, they can storm out of the house on any slightest argument. Hold him down like a little kid.Dem no dey get sense dz period.

11.Dress in such a way that he will be wondering if something is happening somewhere,wear hot bum shots and tell "honey we die here today" Okwa World Cup?

12.Invite his friends if possible at least one match in a week.

13.You need wisdom this period,don't do gragra and say "what's my business?" There are Side Chicks outside waiting to do anything for him and can leave him pocket less.

14.Always stay with him this period,it is important, else at the end you will not like stories that will get to your ears.

15.Use sense and wisdom on him,anything you need,this is when to get it.

16.Make your neat and comfortable paradise.

17.If he wants to go outside ,tell him honey let me keep you company ahahahhaahhahahahah ighotago a haha haha a

Men,don't be angry with me,na weweee!I will tell you what to do on telemundo seasons.

I will tell you more as days go by,but do me a favour;don't tell him ,I told you anything.Ngwa,bye and thank me later.

Side Chicks and slay queens Ntoor!!!Akuam olu.
Re: How To Keep Your Husband At Home And Away From Side Chicks During World Cup:russ by hismerhill(m): 6:45am On Jun 16, 2018
Re: How To Keep Your Husband At Home And Away From Side Chicks During World Cup:russ by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 16, 2018
ariesbull:

Most men hardly stay at home during this period.Some go out to watch matches with friends for real, some use this opportunity to hang out with SIDE CHICKS and come back very late in the night drunk with lip stick stains on the shirt.

Madam,the following tips can help you keep him at home and spoil show for Side Chicks and Slay Queens:

1.Keep your house very clean and decorate it with sports materials.

2.He may be a Man U ,Arseanl or Chelsea fan and some of his favorite players will be in the world cup,buy the person's jersey and keep at home.

3.Cook powerful meals,all his favorites,but collect money from him ooo.

4.Keep goat heads refrigerated everyday.

5.Make sure you have enough fuel or diesel at home,because NEPA staffs usually take Nkanu utaba this period.

6.Buy hot suya everyday garnished with onions and well spiced.

7.Fill your fridge with choice wines and other echetram drinks.

8.If any of his supporting team wins and he jumps up to shout goaaaaall!!!grab and kiss him,collect money that period or else nothing for you.Tell him "honey suya agwugo"

8.Madam,don't tie wrapper oo,wear hot dresses that will keep his eyes glued on you and the TV

9.Smell very fresh with good perfumes and body spray.

10.Men are usually erratic this period and uncontrollable, they can storm out of the house on any slightest argument. Hold him down like a little kid.Dem no dey get sense dz period.

11.Dress in such a way that he will be wondering if something is happening somewhere,wear hot bum shots and tell "honey we die here today" Okwa World Cup?

12.Invite his friends if possible at least one match in a week.

13.You need wisdom this period,don't do gragra and say "what's my business?" There are Side Chicks outside waiting to do anything for him and can leave him pocket less.

14.Always stay with him this period,it is important, else at the end you will not like stories that will get to your ears.

15.Use sense and wisdom on him,anything you need,this is when to get it.

16.Make your neat and comfortable paradise.

17.If he wants to go outside ,tell him honey let me keep you company ahahahhaahhahahahah ighotago a haha haha a

Men,don't be angry with me,na weweee!I will tell you what to do on telemundo seasons.

I will tell you more as days go by,but do me a favour;don't tell him ,I told you anything.Ngwa,bye and thank me later.

Side Chicks and slay queens Ntoor!!!Akuam olu.

AY come mentor this one oooo. Lwkmd grin grin grin
Meanwhile somebody should move this to the jokes section. Rotfl.... grin grin grin
Re: How To Keep Your Husband At Home And Away From Side Chicks During World Cup:russ by marooh: 6:48am On Jun 16, 2018
If u call am woman!, she go say I be lady oooo.

So!, Tell men how to keep their own wife during August meeting grin

False Rape Accusation! In Case You Missed It, Read Full Story Here!!! / See 7 Great Tips For Getting Rid Of Vaginal Odour–number 5 & 6 Works Like Magic / Hot Grace Borrows Efe’s Boyfriend For A Quickie