Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant (52333 Views)

Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon / Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant by 1960ng(m): 8:07am On Jun 16, 2018
See has dem fall my guy hand cheesy cheesy cheesy grin tongue
https://www.1960ng.com/2018/06/15/1063/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 16, 2018
sad
So its now crime for someone to declare his intentions ABI?

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant by Anigreat: 8:11am On Jun 16, 2018
shocked

shocked

This idiotic cuppy that want to start now to "learnt " how to cookshocked

8 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant by Viralkid: 8:12am On Jun 16, 2018
That's a courageous fool right there.

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant by PrettyGist: 8:13am On Jun 16, 2018
Hmm
Re: DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant by LeHMaR(m): 8:40am On Jun 16, 2018
Me, i just want to f*ck her. Wouldn't want a dumb baby.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant by MistadeRegal(m): 9:32am On Jun 16, 2018
Viralkid:
That's a courageous fool right there.

grin
Asiwere to tun ni courageā€¦ guy you bad pass Devil o!
grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant by KendrickAyomide: 10:11am On Jun 16, 2018
kiss he should qet his pockets pregnant before thinking about it

26 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant by LesbianBoy(m): 10:17am On Jun 16, 2018
This DJ Cuppy looks like someone that wee be crying seriously when been fvcked! grin grin

52 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 16, 2018
Who is she And where she dey do dj

9 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant by okwabayi(m): 1:57pm On Jun 16, 2018
These type of comments flatter women a lot.

I need to get Kanwulia pregnant. Oya, I'm waiting for your response.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant by Sunnynaz: 3:06pm On Jun 16, 2018
Ndi ara everywhere.
South African Man Ran Away from Club And Left Slaymamas With Bill Of R37,340 which is equivalent to N1,031200 million naira.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE6GwFuemg4
Re: DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant by DIYhackers: 3:07pm On Jun 16, 2018
What else is more than a woman getting pregnant, is she a man? She's now feigning counselor

If you want free internet data to watch football matches send me a PM
Re: DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant by DonPikko: 3:07pm On Jun 16, 2018
Shameless asslickers

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant by DAntivirus: 3:07pm On Jun 16, 2018
hshsh
Re: DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant by emeijeh(m): 3:08pm On Jun 16, 2018
He sure sounds like those Indomie children disgracing the male gender here on Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant by Ellabae(f): 3:08pm On Jun 16, 2018
Good reply
Re: DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant by LazyNairalander(m): 3:08pm On Jun 16, 2018
this one too is a leader of tomorrow? see my SIGNATURE
Re: DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant by VocalWalls: 3:09pm On Jun 16, 2018
Broda shaggi never see pant, na you want enter corner. Werrey.
Re: DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant by Siberia01(m): 3:09pm On Jun 16, 2018
Is dj cuppy a conehead
Ekpanfly:
sad So its now crime for someone to declare his intentions ABI?

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant by seunny4lif(m): 3:10pm On Jun 16, 2018
How can Iceland beat Argentina?
Re: DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant by showafrica(m): 3:11pm On Jun 16, 2018
Ekpanfly:
sad
So its now crime for someone to declare his intentions ABI?

Na wao, they want us to declare our assets but they don't want us to declare the capability of the assets.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant by TissuePaper: 3:12pm On Jun 16, 2018
smiley
Re: DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant by freemanbubble: 3:12pm On Jun 16, 2018
ok
Re: DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant by Exwizard: 3:13pm On Jun 16, 2018
when you suddenly find urself in a debt over 5millions, what comes to mind is getting DJ cuppy pregnant

I swear I can relate

Infinix note 3 for sale
Price 30k
Location Abeokuta

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:13pm On Jun 16, 2018
LesbianBoy:
This DJ Cuppy looks like someone that wee be crying seriously when been fvcked! grin grin
Shut up angry

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:14pm On Jun 16, 2018
DonPikko:
Shameless asslickers
kiss
Re: DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant by jaxxy(m): 3:15pm On Jun 16, 2018
Crazy niggah
Re: DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant by LesbianBoy(m): 3:16pm On Jun 16, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Shut up angry

If i catch you in bed this girl.....i wee suck your left brezz i promise you! angry angry

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:20pm On Jun 16, 2018
LesbianBoy:

If i catch you in bed this girl.....i wee suck your left brezz i promise you! angry angry
Future impossible tense

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Welcomes Her Fans Into December With New Photo / Kim Kardashian Dress To Hollywood Beauty Awards That Caused Stir / Charly Boy's Son, Prince Sly And His Mother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.